[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a black family. The father is a lawyer, the mother is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: doctorcarsonsealofapproval.jpg (95 KB, 490x400) Image search: [Google]
doctorcarsonsealofapproval.jpg
95 KB, 490x400
This is a black family.
The father is a lawyer, the mother is a nurse.
The daughter is a smart girl who does well on school and helps her friends with studies.
The boy is a cute child who brings more joy to the family.
They all have meals together, go to Church, live in a suburb, pay their taxes and watch Fox.

What does /pol/ think of this kind of black? Do you hold anything against them?
>>
They're cool. There's not a lot of them.
>>
No problem here. Hard working? Not causing trouble? Not going to rob rape or kill you? If all blacks were like this there would not be a problem.
>>
A spade is a spade
>>
they are 1 in 20
>>
File: DISGONBGUD.jpg (8 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
DISGONBGUD.jpg
8 KB, 255x255
>>57523822
>not knowing there are black people and niggers
are you even trying anymore???
>>
There are some decent negroes. However, we should remove all non authentic White element from Western countries. Whoever is not 100% European has to go.
>>
>>57523822
>pay their taxes

Why do people always say this as some sort of bastion of approval? Pay is deducted automatically so you can't avoid paying taxes.

Just because he is a 'lawyer' that doesn't make him better than any other law abiding hard working person.

Sure, this family is cool, but your post is the former owner of 4chan.
>>
>>57524170
1 in a 1000 is more accurate.
>>
Hey cliff
Hows the wife she out of nursing school yet, tell her i said congrats on the new career, nusing cant be easy
Wanna come to the sporties for a beer few of the boys are going for a beer and a slap if u can get away from the little ones for a few hours
>>
>black
>smart
pick one, nigger lover
>>
The problem is Thug Culture, not Black Culture.
Thug culture is raceless but perpetuated by blacks.
>>
niggers like that don't exist and the ones that do its only a matter of time before they chimp out they always do .
>>
>>57523822
I hate multiculturalism. Segregation NOW
>>
this is the 1%
>>
>>57523822
They are exceptions
Simple as that
>>
>>57524172
All black people are niggers. Doesn't mean you should call all of them niggers.

It's just a word, anon.
>>
>>57524221
What's the slap
>>
>>57524208
If they pay taxes they help the country economically not harm it
>>
Who cares? For a board that LOVES free speech and general FREEDOM as much as ya'll say you do. Your some of the most fascist minded people ive ever had the displeasure of socializing with.

Fucking StormFags EVERYWHERE.
>>
This is literally my family.

I lived in a middle class black neighborhood and in all honesty I thought all the ghetto stuff was just TV jokes until I discovered the Internet

It's weird
>>
>>57523822
do they vote Democrat? If so I don't like them at all. Do they sympathize with movements such as BLM? If so, I don't like them at all.
>>
>>57524485
A slap is pokie machines :)
>>
>>57524172
Reddit nigger vs black people meme.
>>
An ape in a suit is still an ape
>>
What kind of church?
>>
>>57523822
>inb4 thomas sowell and the talented tenth
>>
File: logo_nariz_rosa_1_.jpg (547 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
logo_nariz_rosa_1_.jpg
547 KB, 500x354
>>57523822
And where does this mythical family live?
>>
>>57523822
if every nigger was like this racism wouldnt exist
>>
>>57523822
>this kind of black

It's an abberration from their normal racial nature. The father just happens to be conservative for some reason (certainly not due to a genetic predisposition) and he uses his influence to bring his wife and kids in line with him. That's great, but odds are his grandchildren and great-grandchildren will be as lazy and pathological as the rest of their race.
>>
>>57524703
This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzqbsAAa-k0
>>
>>57523822
>This is a black family.
>The father is present

Lost
>>
>>57524896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YA4irxFEzE
>>
>>57523822
> blacks doing well for themselves in a field not being a sport

Shit, blacks would barely consider them black
>>
>>57524557
Dis
>>
Like i always say
There's a huge difference between a black person and a nigger
>>
>>57524485
A slap of the pokies you cunt
>>
>>57524896
They're Southern Baptist but that's okay.

Most Southern Baptist are wacky nigger tier.
>>
>>57523822
they can stay

nigs have to go

because I don't mind that 1% of blacks racemixing anyway

indo europeans are so race mixed it's not even funny

europe was like culture vulture center of the world. That's why it's so fucked now
>>
>>57523822
They are the epitome that all Black people should strive toward. Do they exist?
>>
The only thing wrong is that we have so few like that.
>>
>>57524896
There actually were african cultures and cities though
>>
They're fine.

The daughter will probably grow into the next Yale screamer, though.
>>
>>57524501
So you're either from Prince George or DeKlab county. Believe me, that's the black equivalent of living in New Hampshire
>>
>>57523822
>who does well ON school

lol

>shilling for niggers as people when you can't even write a proper sentence at an elementary level in the language which you are attempting to shill with

HUEman detected

Statistical outliers are NOT representative of the MEAN AVERAGE you stupid fucking niggerspic.

I hope you die of some weird cancer from living near so many asses pumped full of industrial polymers placed into niggerspic chick buttocks with a plastic shopping bag and an x-acto knife
>>
>>57524501
Aw, I want to hug you.
>>
>>57526202
Stop being a /b/tard.
>>
File: w.jpg (516 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
516 KB, 1024x576
>>57525709
>There actually were african cultures and cities though
>>
>>57523822

No I wouldn't. I just don't see this really ever.
>>
>>57523822
nope, i had some neighbors like this always kept quite and were real proper.
The wifes brother comes around thats a different story.
The husbands uncle comes around and thats also a different story

As long as that black family stays away from the nigger half of the family. We OK.
>>
>>57524585
> a pokie machine
>>
Them niggas is alright
>>
File: Based man.jpg (51 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
Based man.jpg
51 KB, 970x646
>>57523822
Those are just black people, just like you are white. Everyone can be a nigger. It's a culture, nothing you're born with or can't change. The same way you can behave like a gentleman.
>>
>>57527031
Is this an epic new meme?
>>
>>57524879
Honestly, other blacks will say you're acting "white" if you speak proper English and fail to use the latest euphorisims. Wight libkeks will praise and salivate over you if you speak eloquently. At least until you reveal your power level.

>>57525008
I hate the fact that just because a few Black people are able to make it to the (insert breadcircus here) people think that matters. Statistically, it damn near impossible for you to be born with the genes required to succeed at pro sports. I hate the fact that these shines take pride in entertaining the white man.
>>
>>57523822
model citizens anon
>>
> son turns 15
> gets called an oreo or wherever by Nigger Jones' son RyQuan Shemarkus Jones Jr.
> has to "prove" he's black by robbing a liquor store
> his inner nig relishes in the violence, and he continues to do this until he's put in jail for the 5th rape he's committed this month alone
> his lawyer father goes on TV with Al Sharpton to say it's not his fault #JusticeForBlacks #FuckWhitey
> they announce a counter suit because the police used "excessive force"
> they win $60 million tax payer dollars and spend it all on rap videos and car leases
this is why I don't like them
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.