[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you observed the two-minutes' hate today comrade? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: two minutes.jpg (263 KB, 1600x1103) Image search: [Google]
two minutes.jpg
263 KB, 1600x1103
Have you observed the two-minutes' hate today comrade? I believe that we are at war with ISIS, or is that Daesh? Weren't we at war with Ukraine?
>>
>>57523481
Isn't Daesh the same as ISIS/L?
>>
>>57523707
It was faggots call them because muh not true mulsims
>>
>>57523857
Huh?
>>
IS
>Islamic State
ISIS
>Islamic State in Syria
ISIL
>Islamic State in the Levant

Liberals get triggered when Islam is associated with terrorism so they jump on board with what the Kurds were calling them.
This way they don't have to feel bad by calling ISIS Islamic.
>>
>>57523707
daesh is the original name for Isis
>>
>>57523707
daesh is military is/isis/isil name of 'state'
>>
File: yuk.jpg (125 KB, 634x726) Image search: [Google]
yuk.jpg
125 KB, 634x726
>>57524716
Oh, that's disgusting.

>>57524716
>>57524839
>>57524941
Okay, so since the military came before declaring a state.. that's why daesh came first? (hopefully my question makes sense)
>>
>>57523481
What do you think Salon.com, Huffington post, the atlantic, the wrap, the verge etc.. are?

They are hate sessions for liberal faggots.
>>
>>57525684

I don't know which is more ironic: your statement or the fact that you'll never comprehend why.
>>
>>57523481
>"Guys we don't need to drop bombs on them! We can beat them by calling them Daesh because they hate it! XD You hear that DAESH!"

Literally laughable.
>>
THREE LEGS GOOD
TWO LEGS BAD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.