[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wouldn't the feds take evidence like shredded documents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 76565465434.jpg (79 KB, 752x402) Image search: [Google]
76565465434.jpg
79 KB, 752x402
Why wouldn't the feds take evidence like shredded documents from the apartment? Are they that incompetent?
>>
>>57523416
They might break a precious fingernail doing such grunt work. That's what the field niggers, er, I mean, county sheriff deputies are for.
>>
>>57523416
>Are they that incompetent?
yes.
/thread
>>
>>57523416

The FBI is shit, obviously.

That's the only take away here.
>>
This is the real reason
This was treated as a normal Crime
they even needed a warrant to search the house
because PC culture was too afraid to say this was terrorism they could not do this under the homeland laws of No laws
when they finished their investigation with that house the warrant was up and it was all go by the landlord because it was still classified as a regular crime
this happened because this entire case wasn't labeled a terrorist international act of war crime until they couldn't stop holding the evidence
it was not incompetent it was legal for these people to go in
because they were to scared to make this under the laws of what it should have been
>>
>>57523416
But they already have all their copies back at the office.
>>
>implying those weren't documents from ISIS about future terrorist attacks
>implying the FBI didn't shred them themselves
>>
I helped with the serving of a search warrant by the FBI once. It was a bit strange what they did and didn't seize as evidence, but my take on the situation is that they already had gotten the really key bits for building a case and had decided that they probably weren't going to bother prosecuting unless those bits didn't give them a good reason to think something much bigger was afoot.
>>
>>57524302
This.
>>
are the CIA and FBI getting lazy with their false flags?

This a comedy
>>
File: giphy3.gif (500 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
giphy3.gif
500 KB, 500x259
>>57524658
>I helped with the serving of a search warrant by the FBI once
snitching faggot
>>
>>57524302

That's what I was thinking

Reporters, the landlord, possible terrorist accomplices, the FBI themselves...who could've been at fault for this clusterfuck? Out of all of them, the FBI have the most responsibility and control, and they would NEVER have allowed this scene to be invaded like that, so why did they?

It must be because "it's just workplace violence :)))"

But even then, the people on top can't be so fucking stupid to think it really was just workplace violence. They must've KNOWN it was real terrorism. Were they so committed to their lie and deception, that they played along with it even as the scene was destroyed? That's just fucking suicidal.
>>
>>57524823
A search warrant is a search warrant. I asked to read it over first, and I though it was nicely professional of them to work through me as the guy "in charge" of what they wanted to search when they really didn't have to.

Good idea on their part, since that way they got to interview me as well in case I happened to know anything.

But for a high profile case like this that could potentially be a real terrorist event, it just doesn't make any sense for them to not take this situation more seriously than it appears that they did.
>>
>>57524302
good Goy. fall right into the desired narrative.
>>
>>57523416
Implying this whole thing wasn't just another false flag.
>>
>>57525103
and what is "the troof" then?
>>
File: PROGRESSIVELY GETTING WORSE.gif (3 MB, 180x175) Image search: [Google]
PROGRESSIVELY GETTING WORSE.gif
3 MB, 180x175
>>57523416
Perhaps the FBI didn't take the shredded documents because they already knew there was noting to see there.

Understand?
>>
>>57525103

he's espousing the opposite of the desired narrative.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.