[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't Islam the cure? The left is destroying the West with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
Isn't Islam the cure?
The left is destroying the West with feminism and all that other degenerate crap.

Islam is as anti-degeneracy as it gets but they're still protected in the leftist agenda.

Of course it comes at a price but doesn't it counter-balance things? It'll have to stop eventually to prevent going into full Sharia mode though.
>>
File: 1449270882137.jpg (3 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1449270882137.jpg
3 MB, 2000x3000
Islam enters.
This leaves.

You're in or not?
>>
Short answer: No
Long answer: No, are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>57523376

That one guy has a dick growing out of the top of his head.
>>
>>57523376

That's like saying it's good your immune system started attacking your brain with multiple sclerosis because you needed it to balance out your encephalitis.
>>
File: 1424365238618.jpg (18 KB, 639x621) Image search: [Google]
1424365238618.jpg
18 KB, 639x621
>>57523376
The left allows Islam to contaminate the west, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: fem.jpg (176 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
fem.jpg
176 KB, 990x660
>>57525596
You're denying that Islam will shut down feminism?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (151 KB, 760x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
151 KB, 760x768
>>
>>57525818
That's the point you fuckwit.

They flood in and leftist degeneracy will start to flood out.
>>
File: image.png (1009 B, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1009 B, 210x194
>>57525914
Get the fuck out of Canada and go live in Saudi Arabia Ahmed.
>>
>Isn't Islam the cure?

If you're interested in losing all of you civil liberties and personal freedoms, then yes.

Otherwise, no.
>>
File: uHCfuzi.jpg (606 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
uHCfuzi.jpg
606 KB, 2625x2251
>>57526228

You reckon this civil liberty and personal freedom is worth the price of PC, Jews, feminists, SWJ, transotherkin, trannies, phaggots, niggers?

Muslims flood in, all that degeneracy disappears.

Your choice? Or do you have a better choice for getting rid of the crap I just mentioned?
>>
File: 1449094114072.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449094114072.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
>>57525842
I'm denying that Islam would have any positive affect on western society whatsoever. You dont need Islam to stop feminism. Islam is a violent Ideology and Feminism is a movement literally no one takes seriously.
>>
>>57525842
>implying that's actual feminism and not paid off prostitutes
>>
>>57523376
>replacing one cancer for another
>>
>>57526498

Look at any Muslim country and tell me if you would prefer to live there. This is the great experiment the Middle East and the West played with how to handle innate human nature in barenaked ugliness: Repress it through fear, intimidation, violence and perpetual oppression

... or just let people do whatever the fuck they want and protect everyone's equal rights before the eyes of the law.

The result? People voted with their feet and they decided the Western world is the most desirable place to live. There is not and will never be immigration to the Middle East from the West.

>PC, Jews, feminists, SWJ, transotherkin, trannies, phaggots, niggers?

I would rather these things become ten thousand times worse than live in a fucking Muslim shithole in all it's backwardness and oppression through fear, violence, and murder.
>>
>>57523376
It's not either or, we should bring back traditional western lifestyles, not adopt a savage and idiotic religion just because of feminism.
>>
>>57526572
The violent ideology that puts people into prison for rape claims? Guilty before proven innocent.

You can't deny that the West is in major shit right now with the whole political correct narrative. Jews fucking shit up. Islam's totalitarian ideology + hatred for Jews won't let Jews kek the country.

>>57526575
True. Feminism is 10x worse.

>>57526645
One cancer is easier to treat than another.

>>57526821
You know what the funny thing is? You don't have the liberty or freedom you're speaking of, specifically due to all the crap I've mentioned.
>>
>>57523376
You don't consider raping boys and animals degenerate?
>>
>>57526990
We should, but how do you expect to do it when traditional lifestyle is being mocked and attacked from every angle?

Islamic tradition is the only one who can succeed because they have a religious belief + militant history backing them up + they're foreign to the West = double the political correctness

They have more power than whoever will try to push traditional western lifestyle
>>
>>57523376
The Jews are going to want Arabs to mate with Europeans because they want to create a culture-less society that the NWO can control. Islam is just a force that can butt heads with European culture to distract the world.
>>
>>57527152
Raping boys? You mean girls.

I'd rather deal with a goat fucker than Jews, PC, SWJs, feminists, trannies, phaggots and niggers.
>>
>>57527342
The difference is that Islam can't be brainwashed by Jews. They're enemies + Jews can't push marxism in an Islamic regime.

These fuckers blow themselves up for their faith. You really think they can be bribed that easily?
>>
>>57527142

>You know what the funny thing is? You don't have the liberty or freedom you're speaking of, specifically due to all the crap I've mentioned.

You are a fucking moron. I'm free to speak against anything I want, people may not like my opinion, and that's fine, but I will not be executed for saying I think a certain religion is bullshit or slaughtered with my co-workers for drawing an offensive cartoon.

Jews, feminists, niggers, SJW, transotherkin, ect have never stopped me from accomplishing a single thing in my entire life.

That's the beauty of freedom; You can be and do whatever the fuck you want.

Go live in Saudi Arabia and tell your neighbor you're exercising your God-given right to convert to Christianity from Islam, tell me how that works out for you.

It's so easy for you to complain about the negative aspects Western democratic liberty affords you because you have never had to live without it.

I, on the other hand, have.

But you don't need to hear my story. The millions upon millions of people from Muslim countries who immigrate to the West should make the point for you.

>ISLAM IS THE CURE FOR ALL OUR ILLS!
>But Muslims who have the means leave Islamic lands for the West as soon as they can
>.....BUT THEY HATE JEWS
>>
>>57527996
LOL
You're free to speak against anything you want?

How fucking brainwashed are you?
Go outside and say that the holocaust is a hoax, go say that niggers are subpar humans, go say anything of the sort and WATCH your freedom get raped.
>>
>>57524748
Super sexual Miley Cyrus may be disgusting but at least she's not gonna bomb me.

Fuck Islam. Fuck em all to death.
>>
Our parents already sold the futures of their children to leftists, modernist, and various other riff-raff. The solution to this problem is not to in turn sell the futures of our children to foreign hordes. Rather, we must resist all enemies everywhere and at all times.
>>
>>57528110

>Go outside and say that the holocaust is a hoax

What would happen? Nothing. I won't be arrested for stating an opinion. You can be jailed for Holocaust denial in certain European countries, and I agree that's wrong, but everything else is on par with us as far as freedom of speech and expression is concerned.

>go say that niggers are subpar humans

Again, what would happen to me? If I say it to a black person, they'll try to fight me. if I say it to anyone else, they'll think I'm racist.

Fine by me.

If you're talking about the mainstream media, people make all kinds of remarks like this all the time, then they get dragged through the mud, sometimes their careers are destroyed, but then everyone forgets about it and moves on to the next controversy.

But believe it or not, we don't all have media careers that could be endangered by saying things against homosexuals, blacks, or Jews.
>>
That's like immolating yourself because you have skin cancer.
>>
File: 1446146546934.jpg (210 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
1446146546934.jpg
210 KB, 757x960
>>57523376
>Isn't Islam the cure?

Fuck off, Muslim scum.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.