[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I've been thinking about finding a new home after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 470x313
/pol/ I've been thinking about finding a new home after I finish my degree in the case Kangaroo land goes full libkek.

Tell me what is great about your country or state if you're Ameripleb.

>New Zealand need not apply, you're practically an Australian state.

Tell me about jobs, local culture, food, traditional hobbies, government and politics, gun laws, ethnic populations, religion, LBGT community, degeneracy, income, women and natural beauty.
>>
>>57523270
I'm from the US and currently backpacking for my 8th month, currently in Sydney on the Northern Beaches.

This place is much better than the US. stay here, what's your degree?
>>
>>57523270
>why don't syrian stand their ground instead of being draft dodgers
>where can I go to avoid liberal discourse?

I'm just saying mate you fucking suck. You stay where you are and you fucking convince people around you that you're the one that's right.

All the fucking western world is libkek anyway.
>>
>>57524269
>trust me
>I'm a backpacker

Come to the South, OP. Just move to a white area in a red county and you're set. It's fucking great.
>>
>>57524269

> 8th month backpacking
> obviously a NEET

Hopefully you get killed while backpacking in the ME.
>>
>>57524269
Commerce and Law.

Yes I have a Jewish background.
>>
>>57523270
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>57524413
Mate it's not like it will be a fucking war with a tangible enemy.

It's a war of proxies, deceit, defamation, artificial claims and narratives.
That's just a damn headache.
>>
>>57524566
what uni is and is it considered a good uni?

my cousin did comm/law at sydney and is now making 120k first job from uni at an investment bank with loads of benefits. He got real good grades and did a bunch of clubs, charity work, had politicians as his references lol
>>
>>57524424

Not OP, but I've always wanted to visit the south, especially rural towns just to see how they react to foreigners being there. That and to fuck hot white trash wimins
>>
>>57525174
They'd literally lynch you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.