[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple of nights ago, all the reddit and liberal faggots were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: muslim_POS.jpg (34 KB, 660x250) Image search: [Google]
muslim_POS.jpg
34 KB, 660x250
A couple of nights ago, all the reddit and liberal faggots were screaming about gun control, and all the Europussies were even bigger smug cunts than usual.

If any of you retards, or if there's a Hollywood celebrity in the house this evening, please explain to me again how the victims benefited from not being able to carry handguns for self defense?
>>
I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how a GMC turns into a Ford.
>>
>>57523185
Less guns less need. I think it's sad that Americans recognise that without guns they can't keep all the niggers in line.
>>
>>57523495

I think it's sad that australians are literally incapable of not shitposting.
>>
Trump touched on that tonight at the rally. Gun free zones are a fucking cancer. States like California and New York that are so restrictive against CCW permits are fucking cancer.

We need universal concealed carry licenses that work in all 50 states and we need to FUCKING ABOLISH GUN FREE ZONES. Literally remove every single gun free zone, make it illegal to have gun free zones. FUCK
>>
>>57523185

Well duh to protect those who commit crimes don't you know? Especially the Muslim purists who only attack because you belive in the wrong god don't you know anything? I shouldn't have to worry about a criminal getting hurt when he just looks in your house for food because he is starving , anyways you have the police who protect you.

In all honesty you can't talk to anti gun people because they are like the majority of gun free places useless. If you look at the attack people will claim it's because the NRA gave them the guns but when you bring up the multiple terror attack in the E.U with guns and bombs they will say it's ok with low gun deaths because no one would ever been able to do anything anyways. If you bring up the multiple times shooters were stop by guns they will say cherry picking and yell racist while they back up senators who have guns of their own and want to disarm the public. I just tell them "if they can attack Paris with fully auto rifles then they can attack here to because gun laws can't stop people making guns in their basements like they do over seas" and walk away.
>>
Quiet thread - what a surprise
>>
Is everyone expected to carry a gun everywhere they go?
Do people really want to take their rifles to a Christmas party? to school? to work?
What kind of life is that?
To be on guard every-time you step outside, because literally everyone has a gun.
It would be exhausting.
>>
>>57524515
Rifles arent handguns
>>
>>57523185
Because they shot up mentally ill people at a health center. People always argue about mental health for gun control, so this attack fits perfectly: mentally ill people aren't allowed guns and they paid for it
>>
>>57524515
I already do. Along with my cell phone, keys, and money. I use a belt holster - hardly notice it at all.

>>57523562 couldn't be more right.
>>
>>57524632
I don't think the social workers who were the victims were mentally ill themselves, but other socials workers that I have met are almost always progressive liberals, so maybe.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.