[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
with sweden being full of cucks, could an american come steal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: paulinaDanielsson.jpg (115 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
paulinaDanielsson.jpg
115 KB, 600x333
>>
>>57521998
are you white or not
>>
>>57522151
yes, am white, 6", pretty fit, well educated
>>
>>57521998
>Amerikuck
>not the most kucked people on Earth

kek, you corpulent colonials are so deluded.
>>
>>57522201
Then no
But possibly yes if you already had aids and food stamps
>>
>>57522151
like that matters
>>
>>57521998
can i OP ?
>>
is it a race thing or are the swedish men just ready to give up their women? I am kind of new here but it sounds like it's easy pickings
>>
also can they mostly speak english? I really don't want to bother learning a new language just to get a qt3.14 swedish gf
>>
If you into BDSM go for it. I have Swedish mistress it's just incredible.
>>
Someone should go to the Sweden thread on /int/ and ask for the pictures of the nigger who thought /pol/ memes were real, went to Sweden and were just really fucking awkward.

It made me realize that Americans are dumber than I thought.
>>
>>57522511
Sweden has the highest English speaking rate in Europe next to the Netherlands
>>
I'm going to europe in the spring since I'm graduating early and don't start residency until mid-summer, I honestly want to know if sweden is worth going to so I can kek some euros
>>
>>57522583
Dammit /int/ can deliver some laughs at times
>>
>>57522700
fantastic
>>
>>57522761
It is kinda sad that his first reaction was to reach out to 4chan for advice. Since he was a poorfag, he just sat in his hotel room and surfed the web on his phone.
>>
File: swedishgirlsfordummies.jpg (45 KB, 362x499) Image search: [Google]
swedishgirlsfordummies.jpg
45 KB, 362x499
>>57522583
I'm trying to plan my vacation here

if you've got a hookup for me...
>>
>>57522953
If you are going to Stockholm, then Stureplan is your best bet. Be aware that Swedes are extremely clickish and there is little novelty in being American.
>>
File: 1388767630097.png (3 MB, 1632x1190) Image search: [Google]
1388767630097.png
3 MB, 1632x1190
>>57522583
Yes? what is this, CGI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6XQD0BxxcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S68NP1tYUr8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9up0CLLPPpo
>>
2 months from now I'll post an update on my travels, from sweden if things go well
>>
>>57523390
Nothing you posted has anything to do with my post.
>>
>>57522953
You do realize that swedish males are the hottest ones out there, right?
The MEN are not kek'd, they just don't care about a relationship since the 'successful/rich' life is way more important to them.

But keep in mind that they pretty much head out every weekend to get laid, so the competition will be tough.
Good luck though.
>>
>>57522293
>Americans saved French citizens from Muslim shooter
>Americans actually shoot back at dindus and hajjis instead of waiting for slaughter
>somehow kucked

We won't save you.
>>
>>57523964
Simple, you elected a nigger president and gave him nuclear weapons. Oh wait, it was even a mulatto that crawled out of a White American woman's womb, born to a Kenyan kleptocrat.

Your military accomplishments against Kebab is mostly in service of Israel. You are their slaves that they send to do their dirty work.

They even marked you by cutting your dicks.

Meanwhile, Ameriburgerclapistan is barely 60% white, even less when you remove Arabs, North Africans and other middle-easterners that you for some reason think are white.
>>
File: theReasonWhy.jpg (162 KB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
theReasonWhy.jpg
162 KB, 1200x788
>>57524288
there is a simple explanation for all this
>>
Who the fuck would want a swedish woman? It's literally in their DNA to betray their own kind.
>>
>>57524850
I'm assuming I can breed it out of them, or at least try my hardest
>>
>>57524288
We'll clean our country up. It has already started.

Europeans won't, because they lack the balls. You are literally being invaded and you cower in corners while hajjis gun you down in cold blood.

Europe is lost.
>>
>>57521998
yes
>>
>>57525202
>You are literally being invaded and you cower in corners while hajjis gun you down in cold blood.

that is harsh as fuck
>>
>>57522201
>6"
>laughing girls.jpg
>>
>>57526929
what's average?
>>
>>57522343
underrated comment
>>
>>57524288
Dude your men have frosted hair and go to fucking tanning beds you are a faggot. The average american would start a fight with any of u and whoop yalls asses.
>>
>>57527472
c a n ' t f u c k i n g w a i t
a
n
'
t

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

w
a
i
t
>>
>>57525202
>We'll clean our country up. It has already started.

If you mean that white genocide has already started, then it is completly fucking true. Your only chance is secession, maybe you can keep Idaho if you work really hard. Your entire military is pretty much in control by the communists and their kekservative allies and the only ones who are capable of pulling of any meaningful resistance are the fucking Mormons.

>Europeans won't, because they lack the balls. You are literally being invaded and you cower in corners while hajjis gun you down in cold blood.

Your Mexican invasion is pretty much already complete, what percentage of newborn children are white?

The Mudslimes are degenerate as fuck, economically completely worthless and physically revolting. And we have numbers on our side that you wished you had. Unless we give them money they are going to fucking starve to death. If you think they actually are a meaningful invasion force, when they cannot even support themselves, then you are deluded.

Europe is the frog that was thrown onto the searing hot boilerplate, 'Murrica is the frog that has been cooked into pulled pork for half a century!

>Europe is lost.

Something that Burgers miss, is that there is a whole lot of honkies in Europe. There is about 500 million whites in the EU. About twice as many as there are white Americans. If we are fucked, then you are Mad Max-tier.
>>
>>57527928
>comparing Mexicans to Muslim jihadists murdering you in the streets while you do nothing but beg for more Arab cock

Type another butthurt essay, kuckboi.
>>
>>57528178
>trust me, mexicans are bros

If it aint white it aint right. But keep decieving yourself, maybe it helps you make your garden until the cartel gangsters behead you and your family during a home invasion.
>>
>>57528538
>home invasion
lol we're allowed to have guns here, nbd senpai
>>
>>57527928
>There is about 500 million whites in the EU.
Yeah, and you should be ashamed that those Europeans cower in corners while hajjis gun them down in cold blood.

A whole train car full of Europeans, and three unarmed Americans take down the Hajji shooter.

Americans will take care of their country. And when Ahmed comes to kill you in your own home, you'll cry in the corner like a good little swedekuck and let him do it.
>>
>>57528538
I didn't say they were bros. it's just delusional to equate jihadists with Mexicans.
>>
It's easy if you're attractive.

I'm half White half Hispanic and my fiancee is born and raised in Sweden. She came here to study and stayed to be with me.
>>
Would swedish women flock to a strong well-armed American male who will protect her?
>>
File: MURICA.jpg (35 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
MURICA.jpg
35 KB, 480x270
>>57528842
10/10
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.