[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do black people think this is funny? Who do they think made their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
Do black people think this is funny? Who do they think made their phone that even allows them to lost such crap
>>
Chances are some korean or jap made their phone.

And chances are the nog thinks that girl is hot.
>>
It is a black teenager meme that is quite popular. It is mocking how blacks shoot each other while white people shoot up schools, what it fails to mention is all the normal white people that do neither.
>>
>>57521027
They are trying to say well at least my cuz shot that bitch in a driveby because he said he was dumb, and saying white people would shoot up the school at a single insult. They do no understand people have actual thoughts or can be non-violent at all. To them it is simply how people react to insults. Either shoot the person who made the insult or school because they are the white devil and they just do that.
>>
>>57521027
Dindus make these calls because they don't want to show up for school or work.
>>
>>57521141

Dat ass tho homie
>>
>>57521027
Fuck off to >>>/pol/ you stupid retarded faggot
>>
>Do black people think this is funny?

Seeing as it looks like an example of "black twitter" it's more likely whites that find it funny.
>>
>>57521247
>>57521459
i can't believe i read both entries of your drivel.
>>
I love this meme
>>
>>57521027
found the amerifat. triggered bruh?
>>
>>57521731
Someone's nervestruck
>>
File: Baby Got Back.gif (841 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Baby Got Back.gif
841 KB, 200x200
>>57521141
>little in the middle but she got much back
>little in the middle
why do people keep thinking black guys like fat chicks?

>>57521027
white people think it's funny too. Stop being so butthurt over a silly joke
>oh no they made a joke about white males being school shooters boohoo
>>
>>57521626

This is /pol/ you fucking syrian
>>
>>57521027

i'm white as fuck and that shits hysterical
>>
>>57521626
haha
>>
>>57521027
Blacks try to mock whites on twitter because they're sick of white people seeing them as inferior. Unfortunately for them, whites don't get offended because they actually are superior.

Think of it as a fat kid trying to insult chad. Chad won't take offense but he won't retaliate because it would be too harsh and he doesn't need to prove himself
>>
>>57521027
can you really not handle nigger bantz?
ur weak as fuck 2bh
>>
>>57521731
Drivel is facts? I was just listing where the meme came from, it was not up for opinion.
>>
90% of those nigger memes are retweeted by white faggot high school kids from the suburbs that want to be part of something "black" because they think its cool
>>
>blacks mad that desperate white virgins are stooping to fucking fat white whores

Now there's literally no reason for any white woman to ever fuck a nigger
>>
File: 1413491129396.jpg (54 KB, 585x511) Image search: [Google]
1413491129396.jpg
54 KB, 585x511
>>57521626
LOOK AT HIM

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
>>
>>57521027
>make thousands of dindu memes
>get mad when blacks retaliate
Get over it faggot.
>>
>>57521626
lol this was funny
>>
>>57521141
This.
Niggers always have fat white girls around. Fat white girls are the only whites you'll ever see willfully roaming ghettos, too.
>>
>>57521027
Twitter memes are all they've got

All the rowdy bix noodians in BLM who are the most aggressive always end up committing a felony or dying from rushing a cop

The rest are pussies who just heckle whites from afar.
>>
>>57521027
You can fuck a fat chick in private for dem titties, just never date one openly
>>
>>57521871
>why do people keep thinking black guys like fat chicks?

Because you have trouble with the little in the middle part.
>>
>>57522154
That is not true, plenty of skinny white crack whores on the block. You are trying to say there are no white hookers?
>>
>niggers poke fun at white kids shooting up schools
>meanwhile they shoot eachother up on the daily in their neighborhoods
>>
>>57522490
Because the white people don't give them enough money, retard.
>>
>>57521871
>why do people keep thinking black guys like fat chicks?

Ummmm.... Because they usually do? Seriously, I see 300 land whale white chicks with black guys in KC.
>>
le school shootah maymay, u mad whyt boii!??

S.M.H.
>>
>>57521027
>>
File: niggers.jpg (41 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
41 KB, 600x800
>>57522710
>yo I maed da funny internet shit again
>shiiiiet
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.