[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your dog could talk would they be racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: bubbs.png (188 KB, 293x301) Image search: [Google]
bubbs.png
188 KB, 293x301
If your dog could talk would they be racist?
>>
>>57520707
Yeah mine fucking hates bike niggers
>>
>>57520786
Pic related is the bike riding nigger hater
>>
Two of my dogs bark at the word nigger.

They're both white. The other one is brown and just looks at me with a sad face.
>>
Why do police dogs lick their assholes?

To get the taste of nigger out of their mouths.
>>
File: t5453.jpg (66 KB, 535x371) Image search: [Google]
t5453.jpg
66 KB, 535x371
owning dogs in inherently racist, I mean it's 2015 who needs to own another living being I MEAN C'MON
>>
>>57520830
:3
>>
File: 18addjgy80f0mjpg.jpg (16 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18addjgy80f0mjpg.jpg
16 KB, 800x450
>>
>>57520707
Yeah, they'd talk shit about chihuahuas all the time. Yappy little subcanines.
>>
>>57520830
The face of an evil racist.
>>
My grandparents' dog bark like crazy when he sees a black person.
>>
File: Din Du Nuffin.png (11 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Din Du Nuffin.png
11 KB, 640x400
Yes. I have a Husky, Weimaraner and Cocker spaniel. The nigger dog as my family calls it (cocker) is always stealing the pure white husky's bones and toys for herself. She's a real nigger and my dogs realise that even black dogs are niggers I'm sure they'd be just as racist as me if they could talk.
>>
>>57520707
He already only barks at niggers and seems to hate muslims.
>>
My dog barks at people with unusual body shapes.

A friend of my family is this obese woman. She's like 5'3'' and 350 pounds. Bitch waddles around.

My dog always barks at her. It's funny. My dog is like "People shouldn't be that shape. Something is fishy with this person!" and barks at her.
>>
they would fucking hate chihuahuas

WE HAVE TO BUILD A WALL THAT THE CHIHUAHUAS CANT JUMP
>>
My dogs have never met niggers I hope that if they do they bark and bite them
>>
>>57520707
Dogs are colorblind.
>>
>>57521661
>>>/tumblr/
>>
My dog hates niggers though
>>
my old dog used to hate blacks. nothing would get her howling in the yard like a couple of young bucks walking by.
>>
>>57521661
They see some colors, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>57520707
It wouldn't racism. It'd be the same as calling someone ginger.
>>
I'm biracial (black/white). My dog always barks at full black people as they walk by.
>>
>>57520707
Yes my dog does not like blacks.
>>
>>57521661
if we can smell niggers they sure as hell can.
>>
>>57521661
>>57521870
First off dogs are literally colorblind as in they cannot see color however because of this they perceive blacks to be giant moving shadows so they get freaked out by them which is why they are usually hostile to them also the reason why alot of dogs are freaked out by them
>>
>>57520707
I had a Labrador and a Coonhound...they did not like niggs. I did not even teach them this. They just learned it themselves...would growl and bark more at them.
>>
>>57522635
*why a lot of nigs
>>
>>57520707
My dog generally doesn't like anyone it doesn't know, especially when we ride in the truck.

But it has a special hatred for UPS drivers and school crossing guards.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (118 KB, 304x311) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
118 KB, 304x311
Dogs can't tell lies, even to themselves. Nobody likes a nigger
>>
File: my faggot dog.jpg (4 KB, 330x344) Image search: [Google]
my faggot dog.jpg
4 KB, 330x344
>>57521661
Niggers, spics, and whites all smell different, and dogs can definitely tell the difference. I one knew a dog that was rescued from abuse from mexicans, barked incessantly whenever a spic was around. known plenty of dogs who hated niggers too
>>
my dog is pretty based.

Barks and growls at brown and black people.
My roommate put up a mohammed ali poster and my dog started barking at it and now he won't go near it

We tested if this was due to his blackness by putting up a few white people posters...no barking.

He also gets alert when black people are on tv
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1008x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1008x381
>>57522635
Actually, that is a myth. They can see colors, but in a far, far more limited fashion than humans.
>>
Every dog I've ever owned has hated blacks with the exception of one or two.
>>
>>57520707
Much more concerned that he knows all my secrets...
>>
>>57523243
Why do bulls see red?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.