[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyson Furiously misogynistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tyson fury.jpg (135 KB, 524x591) Image search: [Google]
tyson fury.jpg
135 KB, 524x591
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/sports-personality-of-the-year/12032967/BBC-urged-to-drop-Tyson-Fury-from-SPOTY-shortlist-over-homophobic-and-misogynist-comments.html

What do you think /pol/? Are his comments bad enough that he should be removed from the billing and not broadcast on television?

(Note the article only gives the two options. Either he should be banned, or his comments should be ignored in light of his sporting achievement. i.e, if you think his comments are alright then you are a cislord fuck boy and need to remember that it's 2015)
>>
Tells it straight lol
>>
>>57520522
FUCKING BASED AS ALLFUCK

Not just the king of the ring but the champ of bants
>>
File: draper.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>57520522

>on his wife

The media in Britain seem to be getting really uppity about a traveller having the views of a traveller.
>>
There was a Labour MP who criticised him in the house of commons for equating pedophilia to homosexuality.
Not only does he not actually do that, as you can see from the quote, but to be fair they are both sexual preferences that have been chastised and accepted at different points in history.
So really, he would have been well within his rights to make that comparison.

He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the box but I doubt he actually beats his wife, otherwise she'd be dead.
>>
The man is a legend. Beats the shit out of klitchko then sings a ballad to his face.
>>
I fucking hate pikeys
>>
If he was a muslim criticizing his view would get you put in jail.
>>
Nigger's a satanic gypsy desu he's downboating mgtow
>>
File: Feels_88de49_5712126.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Feels_88de49_5712126.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>>57521228

>otherwise she'd be dead
>>
>>57521492

If he was a muslim then these wouldn't be opinions, because women would have no role in society other than being on their back or in the kitchen, and if he wanted to uppercut his wife he would just do it, with no further thought to it.

He'd also be much more lax about pedophilia, given that it's fair game to muslims since their main man mohammed was an advocate for it.
>>
>>57520522

He should be banned for being such a terrible fighter

That fight was so fucking boring.
>>
>>57520522

The only thing I can say is that title fight was absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>57521228

equating it with abortion is fine however.
>>
>>57522229

Yeah, exactly. I'm less mad about the fact that the politician totally ignores the statement in his defensive rant, but more annoyed by the fact that the inclusion of abortion in that list implicitly shows he's not equating them to being the same thing, rather just a list of general degenerate acts.

It's far from the stupidest thing that will happen this week, it just pisses me off that our politicians are allowed to be this fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.