[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It' time to strike back /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-06-37-16.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-06-37-16.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Go to your local sports store and buy gloves and a ski mask.

Go to your local grocery store. Buy some bacon.

Go to your local hardware store. Buy rags and spraypaint and gasoline where you can get it.

Go to your local liquor store. Get some bottles of alcohol.

Find a local mosque. Check it out. Does it have security? Does it have cameras? Does it have big parking lots? Find an escape route before you plan an attack. Is the mosque in a residential area?

Build some molotov cocktails. It's easy and you can do it yourself. Look online for help.

Find some black clothing and take all stickers if you have them on your car.

Before you attack, park a block away and take your license plates off. Have a change of clothing and be prepared to throw those crime clothing out.

Make sure your attack is at night. Make sure nobody is in the immediate area.

Firebomb your local mosque.

After the fact. Spraypaint the mosque if possible. Leave a message. Leave the bacon all around and in the entrance.

Make your escape. Make sure you get back to your vehicle without being spotted. Find an isolated place to put your license plates back on. Find a place to throw out your clothing that isn't your house.

Mission complete.
>>
2nd bump
>>
Its simple and effective, but a person needs decent motivation, a civilized on that it. We just need more reasons. At some point it WILL boil over.
>>
>>57380189
Inciting terrorism might not be the best way
>>
>>57380189
>look up how to make Molotovs

Bottle, gas and a rag. If you're too fucking stupid to do this you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>57380752
>>57380827

Americans need to rise up. This wasn't just planned overnight. This was a well thought out attack. And retaliation is the only answer to islam and terrorism.
>>
>>57380873

That's why i posted it. Some people may not know.
>>
>>57380189

Bumping again.
>>
Oy vey, stop that mehmet, you don't want us to get into prison, I understand that you need a reason to bitch about islamophobia in the light of current events but /pol/acks are not going to jail for that, plus you might not get enough of moneys from libtards to renovate yerr mosque.
>>
>>57381193

>/pol/ isn't going to jail.

You mean just like those Minneapolis BLM livestreamers?

Oh wait that was /k/.
>>
File: 326.gif (806 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
326.gif
806 KB, 167x167
>>57380189
Nice, nice nice, so let me think. You think that causing an uproar that was already caused by your shit-stained government is going to make this a better world? Retarded kids.
>>
>>57381552

Tell me again what the number 1 name in your shit country is? Oh right muhmashit. You don't have an opinion here.
>>
>>57380189
>local mosque
>pls
>>
>>57381305
Well yeah they were /k/. Also it's not known yet wether they are going to jail considering the fact that they did not attack the dindus, the African American youth attacked the /k/ommandos, so Saiga Marine had to use his pistol for self defence. It doesn't matter what the media says a about dem evil 4chan white supremacists, they were saying the same thing about Zimzam, but the facts prove self defence.
You are suggesting an attack, which would be profitable for muslims "WE A GOOD A MOSQUE WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE CONDEM ISIS HERE ARE PICS WHERE WE GIVE FREE FOOD TO HOMLESS NONMUSLIMS, WE DEVOTED GUD PPL, #NOTALL MUSLIMS, ISLAMOPHOBIA, RESPONDING TO TERROR WITH TERROR IS WRONG, U SEE CHRISTIAN WHITES R TERRORIST TOO"
The main weapon of /pol/ is the red pill, the truth and information, educating fellow whites about the true nature of mudslimes and leftists, videos like "With Open Gates" and "Cinder to Cinder" that go viral and show millions of people the truth. Your shilling will not discredit /pol/'s work.
>>
>>57382433

>being held
>jail

Pick 2
>>
>>57380189
Hey there NSA
>>
>>57380189
>go to

nice try FBI but I am not leaving my house.
>>
File: xw39u.jpg (114 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
xw39u.jpg
114 KB, 769x798
>>57380189
You don't have tiki burn a mosque
There are allot better ways of ruining the dune worshipper
> print out shit tons of pic related
> tape it to mosque
> on the edges of the outer part of the tape stick bacon underneath the tape so they can't take it down
>???
> profit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.