[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Massive car accident happens >Dems demand stricter car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 2eea228689a3ada89b4cff6.jpg (130 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
2eea228689a3ada89b4cff6.jpg
130 KB, 500x571
>Massive car accident happens
>Dems demand stricter car regulations and the ban of sports cars
>>
>>57380084
ban anime
>>
File: flandrestalin.jpg (73 KB, 850x834) Image search: [Google]
flandrestalin.jpg
73 KB, 850x834
>massive shooting in France
>politicians blame right wing parties and demand bans
>>
>Lots of people die
>Both parties rush to defend themselves and condemn the other
Fascinating
>>
why the fuck else do you think the government forces new automotive safety standards every so often
>>
>>57380229
No, ban drawing!
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 762x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 762x1128
Regulate guns the way cars are regulated, and I'll be ecstatic.

Make sure the owner knows how to use it, register and tax the gun, and require insurance for when things go wrong.
>>
>kid chokes on food and dies
>requires all food to be precut into 1/2 the size of a penny

>tranny drowns in pool after drinking too much and/or doing drugs
>prohibition #2
>bans pools with more than 2 in of water
>>
>>57380478
t h i s
>>
>>57380478
I would be okay with this, actually.
Depends on how heavily it'd be taxed and how enforcement of insurance is handled, because I see far too many people just driving without insurance nowadays.

That said, it'd be nearly impossible to enforce retroactively.
>>
>>57380478
>implying
One is a natural right. The other isn't.
>>
>>57380478
Genius
Anon 4 president 2028
>>
>>57380229
Waifus > 72 Virgins
>>
>Kid gets stabbed with pencil by classmate

"Ban pens and pencils in a 500 yard radius of schools!"
>>
>>57380785
pencils weren't made with the intention of killing things though
>>
>Cars are banned
>only criminal have cars
>carmageddon occurs
>Obama calls for stricter car control while carmageddon is still occurring
>>
>>57380834

guns were made to project a mass in a relatively predictable manner
>>
>>57380084
That's not a bad idea. There's a lot of cars that aren't road legal. Increasing safety standards is a good thing. Cars are just a result of a lack of public transport infrastructure.
>>
>>57380478
>Regulate guns the way cars are regulated, and I'll be ecstatic.
>Make sure the owner knows how to use it, register and tax the gun, and require insurance for when things go wrong.

Kek, that's only when the car owner is operating on government property.

Glad to know I'll be able to buy as many guns of any type that I can so long as I operate them off of government property. I'll even be able to keep my arsenal on cinder blocks in my front yard and let them rust out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.