[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you had you're share of fake shootings yet boycott
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1443486587020.png (221 KB, 485x739) Image search: [Google]
1443486587020.png
221 KB, 485x739
have you had you're share of fake shootings yet

boycott Media for promoting false flag operations
>>
>>57379377
This picture is fucking retarded. The logo has its roots in the barbary wars.
>>
>>57379377
>Western military using scimitars on a badge ever

utter heresey
>>
>>57379377
>similar badge because they chasing its own tail
>>
>>57379874
>barbary wars

More proof the US has always been out to get the Muslims.
>>
File: USMC_Marmeluke.jpg (12 KB, 538x210) Image search: [Google]
USMC_Marmeluke.jpg
12 KB, 538x210
>>57379978
Try again slavshit, while youre at it pull together a functioning country.
>>
>>57379874
commie spotted
>>
>>57380072
>pull together a functioning country.

looks whos talking
>>
>>57379999
The barbary pirates wouldn't stop fucking with US shipping, Jefferson wrote to the leader ensuring that the US was a secular nation and had no quarrel with their country or religion. I guess jefferson didnt like their response because the marines removed kebab.
>>
>>57380072
>America
>functioning country
>>
>>57380170
>comparing the US to a failed slavshit country

topkek shoe cobbler, teenagers make more money here.
>>
>>57379377
What stops a troop from just tearing the patch off?
It's not like he'd be deserting.
>>
>>57379978
>>similar badge because they chasing its own tail

made me kek, good one slobro
>>
>>57379949
The abrahamic scimitars, still trying to chase the unicorns of past. Even after hundreds of years of ignore the words in holy books and no scimitars in usage it's still same old mental illness. God can be adjusted to modern witchcraft technology and it's not a sin if we don't want it. Really retarded when Americans complain about Japanese samurai swords & anime, then all special forces in USA use illuminati and sword symbols.
>>
>>57379949
>>57380326
>Implying I give a fuck about your bullshit
>Implying I dont respect the historical meaning of this symbol within my own countries military history

Get fucked
>>
File: 1447530991932.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1447530991932.png
113 KB, 763x652
>>57380072
>be american
>get shot
>go to hospital
>they leave you untreated because of no insurance
>go home and complain to your wife
>wife divorces you, takes your house and has a retaining order issued so you don't bother her while she's with her bull
>>
>>57380434
How are scimitars historically related to USA?
>>
>>57379377
Kek my deployed squadron has a logo almost identical to that one. Get over it. We're I the Middle East: a lot of our mascots and shit come from this area. For instance my squadron's mascot is a clock.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.