[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this man the only candidate worth voting for in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Why is this man the only candidate worth voting for in 2016?

Also, he's publishing his doctor visit results, the absolute madman.
>>
>>57378360
Why would you say this CIA faggot is worth voting for? Are you some sort of homosexual? There are no candidates worth voting for nowadays - both parties are run (ruin) by CIA faggots.
>>
>>57379793
i'm seriously out of the loop, define CIA faggot?
>>
>>57379851
You probably don't know the rules... you can be excused
>>
>>57379793
i know you think that the world is a nice cookie cutter place, but in reality, this man is not bought and paid for by anybody. hell do whatever the fuck he wants, and the CIA can only exert their influence. but hell still do whatever the hell he wants.
>>
>>57379793
>>57379984
HES A BIG GUY NOT CIA
>>
>>57379988
No. He is on very very short leash. He even had to marry that balkan mafia transvestite.
>>
>>57379793
Oh...you don't get to bring friends
>>
>>57379851
Don't pay attention to him. He is russian minority.
>>
>>57378360
he has to put out some kind of smoke screen because his fatness and degeneracy are set to come out in a tell-all book soon. this guy has done too much coke and divorced too many slavic prostitutes to be president, sorry.

i havent seen the final copy but they were teasing the new book and said stuff like he eats kids cereal each morning with ice cream instead of milk. hes a bigtime hedonist and atheist too.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-israel-trip/index.html

Donald Trump meets with Black pastors
Story highlights
"Very soon I'm going to Israel," Trump said on Wednesday
Trump's announcment comes one day ahead of a conference where he'll address top Jewish Republicans
Manassas, Virginia (CNN)Donald Trump revealed on Wednesday that he's going to take a trip to Israel soon, one day ahead of a conference in Washington where he'll address the top Jewish Republicans in the country.

Trump was speaking Wednesday night in Manassas, Virginia, where he was asked about his stance on supporting Israel.
>>
>>57381146
>"Very soon I'm going to Israel," ethnic kike and well known atheist Trump said on Wednesday
>"Very soon I'm going to Israel," ethnic kike and well known atheist Trump said on Wednesday

>>
>>57378360
>he's publishing his doctor visit results

love it

Hillary wants us all to forget about her blood clot stroke

She's a walking corpse
>>
>>57380737
>his fatness and degeneracy are set to come out in a tell-all book soon
which book? link
>>
>>57379851
He's a big guy
>>
>>57378360
he's the only one not controlled by the lobbyists and donors, and the only one willing to be alpha as fuck instead of a little PC crybaby
>>
>>57380737
he can't be pres because he likes ice cream?

wow, good point
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.