[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALSE FLAG HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1449141978086.jpg (127 KB, 923x514) Image search: [Google]
1449141978086.jpg
127 KB, 923x514
ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILLS PRIOR TO SHOOTING IN SAN BERNADINO

http://www.vvng.com/vvc-alerts-public-to-upcoming-active-shooter-training/
>>
>>57377903
Bernardino*
>>
>>57377903
>>
>>57377903
How does a drill for an event coïnciding with the event prove false flag ?
>>
>>57377903
archive for justice
https://archive.is/IJOPg
>>
File: pooh.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
pooh.gif
1 MB, 223x200
WE DID A FIRE DRILL AT MY SCHOOL AND THEN THERE WAS A FIRE
FALSE FLAG

HABBEDING AMIRITE GUISE?? :DDDDDD
>>
>>57378149
Just so happens these shootings like dylan roof, had a drill a couple days before the actual event. Sandy hook. Boston. Shit forms a pattern. Autistic people pick it up.
>>
>swat right down the street
>over a dozen die and the killers got away

Y-you don't need guns! We have cops!
>>
File: YV.png (205 KB, 851x851) Image search: [Google]
YV.png
205 KB, 851x851
>>57378026
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 745x814) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 745x814
>>57378149
It suggests it. You're saying that a highly trained; military level skilled group of individuals decided to randomly target a bunch of retards instead of an actually worthwhile target, like an upperclass synagogue? It's too retarded for me to consider.

>>57378026
>le illuminat meme
Please.
>>
>>57378338
Nigga, they dead now.
>>
>>57377903
Why is no one considering they knew the drill schedule and did it on drill day to delay response time
>>
>>57378149
When the media is in full spin mode and won't even think about the possibility of a terrorist attack. None of the major news sites are bringing it up, they all come from the "extreme, but surely just disgruntled employee violence" angle.

This lets the left bash Republicans for showing a shred of empathy while trying to stay on target with gun control.

If we wanted to go deeper, maybe there was supposed to be an actual separate false flag which was why all the libtards were so quick to jump on the "white guys done it" narrative before the bodies were even cold and an actual terrorist attack occurred which fucked up their plan.
>>
>>57378278
9/11 and Paris shooting also had drills going on
>>
>>57378278
Also 2 shooters were reported by lots of witnesses during the batman shooting and a second gas mask found but after media claimed only one. All yesterday it was 3 shooters but now only 2.

Hillary also happened to be giving a gun control speech at the same time? Hmmm
>>
>>57378455
I've not seen any evidence for any deaths yet.
>>
>>57378519
Are you kidding? They're able to easily stop the drill and immediately go in for the real thing. There's significantly less delay if there's a drill because everyone is already assembled and has a modicum of bloodflow and adrenaline already pumping.
>>
>2 and a half hours pass
>Killers are only 1 mile away
>>
Is that emblem on his hat the Freemasons, or is it a sport's team and I'm starting to fall for conspiracy theories.
>>
What about all the drills that they conduct EVERY SINGLE DAY that don't result in happenings?
Fuck off to /x/ with your paranoia
>>
Is that emblem on hi hat the Freemasons or is it a sport's team and I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories?
>>
>>57378959
CIA popularized the term "conspiracy theory" to silence dissent, and yes, it's the emblem of Freemasons on his hat
>>
>>57378455
Why would anyone with any sense attack competent citizens using their 2ND amendment rights to defend themselves? Some Muslims did that in Texas, attacking that comic gathering and they ended up dead.
>>
>>57379168

Thanks, looks like I double posted, my first attempt timed out.

Spooky!
>>
>>57379128
It's a Masonic emblem, yes. It's composed of masonry tools.
>>
>>57377903
Whats fuck up is that I actually heard a woman being interviewed on the radio claiming that she thought it was another drill because they had drills recently for this type of event.

Not a tin foil, and I heard this shit too.
>>
>>57378824
Eye witnesses are very unreliable
>>
>>57379358
It's a government office complex, they usually run safety drills every so often.
>>
>>57379128
Fuck I just noticed! Is this shooped or was he really wearing that?
>>
>Be American
>Go to Walmart
>get trampled
>go to hospital
>get shot
>go to 7/11
>Get robbed
>get on subway
>Get knocked out by nigger
>Go to amusement park
>Ride malfunctions/get shot
>Go to work in building
>Plane slams into building and die
>Take car ride home
>Get shot
>Go home
>House invasion, get shot
>walk down street at night and see police
>Get shot

L-land of the f-free...
>>
>>57379462
Then why did James Holmes need 2 gas masks?
>>
>>57378278
9/11 was done during military exercises, which is why no one could intercept any of the flights and dubya was reading to fucking kindergarteners. How convenient.
>>
>>57378824
I remember this too. The same happened with Adam Lanza and the cinema shooting.
>>
>>57379542

When you blow it up it looks a little shopped actually.

I watched the interviews as they happened, this guy looks like the one who said he was in the store next door when someone came in and said they were shooting up the place and he got his gun ready.
>>
>>57379462
except when they have been planted like this guy, amirite

https://youtu.be/-5y8PtfKA14
>>
>>57379673
Don't live with niggers then
>>
The training exercise was in victorville. If you knew anything its actually about 20 miles away, over a rather large set of mountains which is only accessible by interstate

/x/fags need to be slaughtered
>>
>>57377903
The grainy unfocused picture of yesterdays shooter, the male, is not the real shooter. Why would fox put the wrong picture up? Why cant they just be fucking honest to people.
>>
>>57380623
Fox News ever tell the truth?
>>
>>57381566
Normally they will but this is inexcusable.
>>
>>57379081
I'm 27, have a degree in criminology and have legitmately never heard or seen a drill.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.