[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals can't handle the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: sanbernardinoshootingwiki.png (56 KB, 1335x268) Image search: [Google]
sanbernardinoshootingwiki.png
56 KB, 1335x268
Liberals can't handle the truth
>>
>>57377449
Turns out he did grow a beard in the recent month.
>>
>>57377449
Mentally disturbed individual shoots up his former employer. What does religion have to do with that again? It's additional information not relevant at all to the crime.
>>
>>57378403

Calling Islam a mental disorder, kind of Islamaphobic, don't you t-think?
>>
>>57377449
>Liberals can't handle the truth

They do love them some old-fashioned religion.

Allahu Snackbar
Means 'religion of peace' in libspeak.

God doesn't exist, until daddy hates him.
>>
>>57377449
What is this about?
The shooting yesterday? Who were the perpetrators?
>>
>>57378403

If he was white it would matter
>>
>>57378403
It has everything to fucking do with it, if he's a Muslim motivated to commit the act because of his religion. Dumb. Ass. Mother. Fucker.

And what other reason would a Muslim have, who went to Saudi like he did, who grew a beard like he did; who was a model employee and by all accounts sane and respectable?
>>
>"workplace violence"
I'm expecting a lot more of these "workplace violence" events to take place near Christmas
>>
>stockpiling weapons
>and bombs
>recently returned from Saudi Arabia
>"very religious"

hey, just a little workplace violence
you know, like all the other CLASSIC examples where they bring 2 of their compatriots
>>
>>57378617
No, but your autism is clearly impacting your ability to think

>>57379665
>sane
>shoots up former employer

Pick one, rrtard
>>
>>57377449
Concealing and distorting the truth is literally the purpose of cultural marxism.
>>
>>57379365
take a wild guess. it was Muslims as usually kek
>>
>>57379402
this
>>
>>57378403
Yea I too tend to go around with a couple of IEDs when I disagree with a colleagues.
Fuck off, really
>>
File: 1443795923027.jpg (39 KB, 306x363) Image search: [Google]
1443795923027.jpg
39 KB, 306x363
>>57378403
Fuck off mohammed, you aren't wanted here goatfucker
>>
>>57379365
Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik

You know, white people.
>>
>>57378403
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
>>
>>57378995
>God doesn't exist, until daddy hates him.
This so much
>>
>>57378403
>White supremacist shoots up Black church

What does his race have to do with it?
>>
>>57377449
Was planned parenthood gunmans religion mentioned? Op btfo and on suicide watch /thread
>>
The Saudi oil shiehks are as rich as zionists jews, and just like them they invest some of their fortunes into constantly running spin to obfuscate truth and to brainwash dumb fucks into thinking that their state-funded Wahabbi Islam isn't a cancerous blight.
>>
>>57378403
Individual? Oh, you mean the pre-planned attack by multiple muslims wearing body armor and using rifles and explosives?

Yeah, total hallmarks of a crime of passion. Passion for ISLAM!

Stay salty!
>>
File: 1449096279397-pol.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1449096279397-pol.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>57380365
>Was planned parenthood gunmans religion mentioned? Op btfo and on suicide watch /thread

Yeah, it was. But why bring up Christian terrorists? They need to be dealt with obviously. Nobody is saying it's OK. But you people who immediately spout off about Christian abortion doctor killers are ignoring the 700lb sand nigger in the room.
>>
>>57377449
It's amazing what liberals will do to protect Muslims... even though Muslims are against seemingly everything liberals are for.

Here's what the liberal totem pole of victimization is, top being most favored and bottom least.

>Muslims
>Native Americans
>LGBTQABCDEFG....
>Blacks
>Hispanics
>Asian Women
>White Women
>Asian Men

- POWER GAP -

>White Men

- SUPREME POWER GAP -

>Babies

How does that look? Any additions/edits needed?
>>
>>57378995
>implying libs know their fathers

I bet they were raised by single moms
>>
>>57382070
a fetus is no baby
>>
>>57378403
I didn't realize mental illness is so contagious it can affect a persons brother and his sister-wife too. There was more than one gunmen.
>>
>>57377449
>Hey! Stop noticing things, you FUCKING FASCISTS!
>>
Can we just let the Muslims take over or convert just so we can kill all these leftists
We'd all be fine, we're guys we just needa say allahu akbar and we get multiple teen wives
>>
>>57378403
Hi, honey! I'm mentally ill. Will you and and my friend help me shoot up my office? You will! Thank you. I feel less lonely now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.