[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucktard Cowards Read This.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Red_and_blue_pill.jpg (8 KB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
Red_and_blue_pill.jpg
8 KB, 220x124
Most people are normal. We have to make sure we don't go enabling anyone's bullshit. Most extremists of any kind are full of shitty, idiotic beliefs that run their minds like virus software. And these idiots endorse their own stupidity. I'll give an example. Take the SJWs. They take what is a useful tool (critical analysis/philosophy) and turn it to complete misuse because of their basic stupid prejudices like assuming all people are equal. Wrong. Now assuming all people deserve fair justice is another thing. Assuming that all people deserve the same rights is another thing too. But there's good arguments for these so the arguments that follow should at least be heard respectfully.
Now I'll give you another example. Assuming race doesn't exist. It does. But it's fucking stupid to say that this justifies race hate. It's also fucking stupid to say what about the biological adaptation of xenophobia. To argue that hate is normal, hate is good, we must have hate simply because we can sometimes, yes often, observe it as natural. The point is to ask is hate essential, and how do we deal with the answer. If you don't, you're being a fucking idiot race hater. Just like SJWs and violent religious extremists. You're all as bad as each other. Believing your own stupid shit.
>>
File: moothatesaustralians.png (41 KB, 404x238) Image search: [Google]
moothatesaustralians.png
41 KB, 404x238
>>
>>57377553
C'mon. You can do better, anon.
>>
>>57376357
Title needs some work.

Now that that is out of the way. Very well written piece. Is hate essential in modern times? No, it is however useful which is why it has remained throughout the ages. Hate of people that are different than you can be considered a survival mechanism much like the innate desire to protect offspring or mate. The hatred of others allows for the protection of and therefore continuation of the group. The feelings of we don't want to live near group B nor do we want group B in our society is the way in which one culture preserves itself. Now this does not mean that members of group B should be prevented from assimilating into group A if they desire to. All it means is that it is natural to want to protect one's way of life and preserve it for future generations.
>>
>>57377899
I'm not sure any of it is provable. And just what is natural is really up for grabs, as is what is meant by group. Or having established something as more likely natural, does that even necessitate anything? These are hard questions if you're being intellectually honest.
>>
>>57376357

Race isn't real though no one is born equal as everyone has unique DNA. The truth is often in between.
>>
>>57378486
Race is real. Its in the perception. People that don't look like you look very strange, particularly if you are unaccustomed. The superficial differences are enough to evoke a deeply organic response. The secret is to discover if this should determine our mature perspectives as thinking people.
>>
>>57378765

Race doesn't exist biologically in humans. We have no sub-species and have only started to come out of the wild 100,000 years ago.

Everything you just described happens within human culture. It doesn't exist anywhere else in nature.
>>
>>57378311
First of all I already denied the necessity of hate within the modern times but argued instead for its utility. I did this because a lack of necessity does not mean that there is no need for something. As you said what is natural is up for grabs and so I am stating what is natural under my model and therefore setting the framework for the discussion.

In terms of what is the group. the group is the clan, family, culture, nation, or whatever other organization that is being compared so in this context it could be race/culture.
>>
File: 1435636220705.jpg (142 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435636220705.jpg
142 KB, 500x500
>>57377899
>>57378978
These two basically sum up everything I would say. Too bad there's not much more to discuss about it. I'll bump anyway in the hope some discussion is generated.
>>
>>57378978
Race exists in humans the same way breeds exist in dogs. There are different breeds of dog, but they're still the same species of dog. There are different races of human, but they're still the sane species of human.
>>
>>57377899
I think "hate" could be used as a more passive tool. The reaction we call hate could be used as a way to make multi-culturalism more acceptable because hate between two groups can be used to criticize each other. By critically analyzing each other, both groups can better themselves individually and communally by forming compromises based on the improvements they make between each other and within their own groups.
>>
>>57378978
>Race doesn't exist biologically in humans

How can you seriously say that? We have different physical makeup, different skull structures. We might have the same DNA, but don't all animals of the same species?
>>
>>57380207
My point exactly. Race exists in humans the same say breeds exist in dogs.
>>
>>57380111
It definitely could. I would however hold that hate is more likely to create an aversion towards the object of the hatred. Because the critical analysis requires a mutual understanding and respect it will in many cases be stopped by the aversion until the groups are forced to accept each other, be it due to another group coming in or the ruling body of the area. Even then it will require the groups to then be open to criticisms in order to prevent the discussion from devolving into petty insults.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.