[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is trully european?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
File: perfecteurope.jpg (87 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
perfecteurope.jpg
87 KB, 680x510
alright /pol/aks,i ve been thinking for a while what we consider trully european,and i came to a conclusion
WHITE SUPREMACY IS THE MOST EUROPEAN THING EVER
we all know all of these corrupt jewish politicians telling us that ”letting emigrants die” is not european and that ”being tolerant” is
this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life
being european means assuring a good future for your family,your nation,your people and your culture,NOT doing it for others
being european MEANS being selfish,white supremacists and ”biggots”
that which these commies call BAD and ANTI EUROPEAN is the thing that represents us the most
throughtout history whites have NEVER put themselves in 2nd place and the other races in 1st
why are we even tolerant in the first place?
WE DONT NEED ALL THESE NIGGERS,JEWS,CHINKS AND MUSLIMS
they call us inhumane,BUT EUROPE WAS NEVER A CONTINENT OF PEACE AND OF LOVE,it was never HUMANE,why should we even care?its not like they re important
we are wilfuly marching towards our destruction and unless we STOP AND RECLAIM OUR OLD DOCTRINE OF SUPREMACY,WE WILL FALL
there has to be a revolution,a battle,something that would get us back on our feet and back to our rightful place as the worlds leading race
WE NEED SOMEONE
>>
if you think about it,we were white supremacists until the end of the 2nd world war,after that something changed,something made us weak,soft,something destroyed us,and then these liberals and these communists come in and tell us that ”being european means being tolerant and accepting”
I CALL BULLSHIT,we never were like this
>>
File: feel1.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel1.gif
13 KB, 633x758
dammit guys,if i have a romanian flag it doesn t mean that my thread is a shit post
>>
i give up,last bump
>>
File: OP His Thread His Life.jpg (97 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
OP His Thread His Life.jpg
97 KB, 317x699
>>57376289
>>57376441
>>57376599
>>57376802
>>57377051
>>57377387
>>57377681
>>
File: sad.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
9 KB, 205x246
>>57377760
>tfw my threads never catch on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5zQYkn7h7Q&feature=youtu.be
>>
I'll give you a bump my shitposting brethren. But nothing is gonna happen
>>
>>57378174
ty straya
>>
File: 1448985825709.png (1 MB, 720x741) Image search: [Google]
1448985825709.png
1 MB, 720x741
>>57376289
heres (You)

and its because your post is a bunch of rambling and boring to read.

fuckin romania.
>>
File: muricans.jpg (165 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
muricans.jpg
165 KB, 537x585
>>57378895
>>
File: 1514654698464.jpg (279 KB, 900x564) Image search: [Google]
1514654698464.jpg
279 KB, 900x564
Being European means being one of the following:
>English
>German
>French
>Spanish
>Italian
>Greek
>Norwegian
>Swedish

Those are the only countries with a rich and valuable culture and great influence in history.
Nobody cares about the other "european" shitholes.
>>
>>57376289
>being european MEANS being selfish,white supremacists and ”biggots”

Completely wrong.

Being europeans mean being HONORABLE, proud, traditional, and yes, respectful with your neighboor country.

"Selfish" as in "individualism" is a merchant thing to transform you into a dehumanized cattle. Like pigs in a industrial farm, in these tiny holes alone until the sacrifice comes.

European individualism is based in the RESPECT of ONESELF because this means the RESPECT of your KIN. An EUROPEAN MAN help his neighboor when it has bad shit happeing in his life. A simple example: Your neighbor farm is fucked up for an infestation, so he doesn't have food for the winter. A true european community would help them giving part of their food, and the neighbor with the fucked up farm would offer his hand to help everyone in all that is possible.

"White supremacism" shouldn't be used anymore because they are programmed to act violently agaisnt this word. We should call us white, or european, and conservative/traditionalists, only for Europeans and Europe. Yes colonialism was a mistake.

Bigot is a buzzword for everyone that is as above.
>>
File: why this gypsy makes me smile.gif (2 MB, 353x200) Image search: [Google]
why this gypsy makes me smile.gif
2 MB, 353x200
>>
File: 1440680016348.gif (2 MB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1440680016348.gif
2 MB, 385x500
>tfw I'll never live a glorious Evropean renaissance with various kingdoms, feuds, and sovereign stetes competing with each other for genius and beauty
>tfw everything is going to shit
>>
>>57379415
Didn't you forget us?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.