[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20151109_215906.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151109_215906.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
My school is hosting a pro Syrian refugee gathering/fundraiser with an imam and a catholic priest for good measure.
I need reasons why they are bad preferably with links and info.
I know the basics obviously but need more reasons. Particularly for Canadian Syrian refugees (25k of them). The school likes to compare them to the Japanese civilians canada put in camps in ww2 and says we have to be a good goy and dont repeat padt mistakes.
Help me /pol/ you are my only hope.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>57375960
Fire. Fireworks.
>>
>>57375960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
Info and sources in video description.
>>
>>57376221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmaZYeenhmA
Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at Immigration Hearing
>>
>>57376286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America
>>
>>57376462
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303546/We-simply-t-cope-numbers-200-migrants-arrive-tiny-German-village-quadrupling-population-just-two-days.html
how to be an ungrateful immigrant
>>
>>57376611
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
Germany getting 'enriched'
>>
Thanks Australia. Watching them now in preperation.
Any counter to the "we can't treat Syrian refugees bad or that would be like when we put the japs in camps in ww2"?
>>
File: scoobyjew.png (366 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
scoobyjew.png
366 KB, 475x356
>>57375960
just drop the redpill on them
the big one
just give that big old redpill, anon
just give it to em
>>
>>57376657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TehIAwR5yXA
Gumball representation of the uselessness of immigration. Showing we only help the better-off.
>>
They hate dogs.
>>
>>57376685
No worries mate,
It's not like WW2 as they weren't Canadian residents to begin with.
if they keep arguing I'd say that a refugee is fleeing their homeland as it is so bad, they don't even think they can fight back. they have risked everything to get here, they should be happy to join the workforce and contribute to the Society Of The Country that they fled to, as this country is keeping them safe.
Letting them in is the 'nicest' thing Canada could do, and they should not forget that.
If they get pulled aside on suspicion and places in processing centres, its better than being bombed in your homeland yes?
>>
>>57377161
also, once it is safe for them to be sent home, send them back so they can help rebuild their own country.
>>
DON'T DO IT CANADA!
I'm so glad I left
>>
File: alarmed_merchant.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
alarmed_merchant.png
20 KB, 183x232
>>57377161
>It's not like WW2
>implying it's not literally anudda shoah
>>
>>57375960

It depends.

Are they Orthodox Christians? Then be nice to them. They have been persecuted, and, no, not the "boo hoo I have to move to this nasty camp" persecution but the "crucify you upside down and pour hot lead down your ass."

The Muslims probably hate Arab Christians more than Jews if that's possible. The Early Christian churches are being leveled by ISIS, and for the Syrian Orthodox Christians you really are their only hope.

If they're Muslims though fuck 'em they'll just spend every waking moment figuring out how to hurt you.

And Lord have mercy on our souls.
>>
Make a utilitarian argument.

Total cost for the 25000 is supposed to be 1.2 billion over 10 years or so, it's on the CBC (so probably understated, but undeniable for leftists).

While there's over one million refugees living in camps, is it really fair to extremely help less than one percent of them and neglect the others in camps? We don't give 10x the normal amount of welfare to 1/10 people on welfare and give nothing to the other 9/10.

You could otherwise point out the increasing costs of education, and how the government isn't spending more on it, while they do have funding for non Canadians. Or note the low number of introductory jobs available in Canada, and how an additional group of people make it even harder.

Even better would be to focus on your studies, get a high paying job, and then transfer into something where you can maintain a livable income, but pay little to no taxes (you can make over 50000 a year without paying income taxes if you do it correctly). You can't fight this in the way you are. Everybody goes to 13 years of indoctrination to think stuff like 25000 refugees is a good idea, and the government controlled media and higher education furthers this. The most you can do is not feed the beast any more than you have to.
>>
>>57375960
thats nice
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.