[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The laments of a Dane.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 200px-Flag_of_Denmark_ubt.jpg (6 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
200px-Flag_of_Denmark_ubt.jpg
6 KB, 200x260
I've been a leftist all my life. I've felt disgusted by the Danish Peoples Party and thought them xenophobic.

I've supported European Federalism and in my idealism I hoped that one day we could all be united under one flag as a European People.

I was, and am. Of the opinion that when news break one has to try and look at it from all sides, this put me at odds with the youth of 'Radical Left' which is a political party in Denmark which i was an activist for until a year ago.

On my travels to find more sides to a story I fell upon /pol/. I was disgusted, I spent some time arguing in favor of gun control and decrying racists here, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I went to vote today, vote on whether to hand Danish sovereignty over to the European Union that I have loved my entire life.

And I voted no.

I fear that I will become a black sheep in my family, I don't even know if my no will even have any effect, the yes campaign has been huge.

But I voted no, and it is because of you.
>>
shit bait

danes ideas towards social aspects, politics and economics is the reason they still have welfare state, social democratic policies and public safety
>>
Fuck you /pol/
>>
>>57376094
I abhor your accusation of me being a troll. This here is clearly me both thanking and decrying pol for changing my views on certain matters.

I agree that Denmark has good values and it is to protect those values I voted no.

But is it really so wrong to want federalism for Europe? We're stronger together. But alas, I am starting to seriously doubt whether it'd work out for the better..

But what is the alternative, america or china ruling the world economy?
>>
>>57375931
>voting is private
>"OY VEY, WHAT WILL MY MUM THINK!!?!?!?""

You god damn retard. Hide your powerlevel you spineless coward when saying what you believe in will almost bring you to tears.
>>
>>57375931
There is a guy living in my dorm who is also a member of the Radikals who voted no, so atleast you are not alone in your party of traitors
>>
>>57375931

why the fuck are you leftist?

Are you mentally retarded or historically ignorant?
>>
File: 1446842513284.jpg (50 KB, 712x540) Image search: [Google]
1446842513284.jpg
50 KB, 712x540
>>57375931
Good for you.If you've been following the news in the last 3 months, you will have noticed that the EU doesn't give a flying fuck whether or not their citizens agree with what they're doing.The first real problem for the EU that doesn't involve giving someone money and everything collapses like the house of cards it is, don't you feel safe with all these competent leaders? The jokers posting on /pol/ could do a better job.
>>
Bravo Denmark,

Australia, this is how you shitpost with class.

Bravo Lasse
>>
>>57376401
You won't be stronger when your leaders are all traitors. Weakness and Muslims will infect your country like a cancer if you give your fate to the EU, for the sake of your people you did the right thing.
>>
>>57377167
This. Don't worry about converting people. If we listened to media and what everyone claimed to beleive you'd assume democrats would sweep every election in a landslide. Yet they are getting rekt more and more while the few zealots scream about how right they are and you better join them lol.
>>
>>57375931
You did the right thing. I want us europeans to work together, and be strong together as much as anyone, but the united states of europe is not the right way to go about it.
>>
>>57375931

You should be proud of yourself. Doing the right thing is often the tough course of action.

Even if you do not abandon your Leftist ideals, just be aware that the current body in power (which now is asking Greek citizens to declare ALL of their cash, jewelry and assets by Jan 1st 2016), is not something you want to be involved with.

Even if you are a leftist at heart, this current govt. is terribly configured, and rotten to the core.

Godspeed Dansker Anon
>>
I'm not opposed to what the EU is trying to do, I entirely support more cooperation across borders and I think the Schengen agreement is great.

But I don't trust the EU entirely, and I'm entirely against the clause that when Denmark needs to negotiate giving up sovereignity in the future, that the government must not call for a referendum. This is anti-democratic.
>>
We're fucking doomed if the outcome of todays election isn't 'no', and it warms my heart that every single person I've discussed this with will be voting 'no'.

I hope and pray that the British referendum will spark the inferno that ends the cancer that is the European Union once and for all (although they have been doing a cracking job at doing so themselves for the past three months).

t.
a proud Danish People's Party voter for as long as I've been eligible for voting
>>
>>57375931
So you found your balls, basically?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.