[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight-Edge(lords) Are Faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Smokey Pepe.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Smokey Pepe.png
67 KB, 230x230
Why do straight-edge people always seem like the most miserable of us all? Is it all the parties they missed out on in college? Is it that they have to constantly pretend that not having an escape of some kind makes them superior to those who do?

What makes them so gay and why do so many of them let black men fuck their wives?
>>
>>57375198
Exdruggie, straight edge here. Its fun when you're a teenager and a 20 year old but you get to a point where you've done it enough you just get over it.
>>
>>57375198
I'm straight edge and never miserable. You can go to parties and not do all that stupid shit and just chill, talk and fuck. Just because you're a degenerate doesn't mean you're not fun.
>>
File: beckerman.jpg (30 KB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
beckerman.jpg
30 KB, 300x409
weed's tight, dog
>>
i can understand the folks that want to live clean lifestyles but i dont get straight edge kids. its like kids that want to be edgy but still do what their parents tell them to do.
>>
>>57375198
Its much more fulfilling to be at the top, than at the bottom. Perhaps those other straight edge faggots are so miserable because they are surrounded by losers at that moment in time, losers like you op.
>>
>>57375198
I'm straight edge, currently at uni in the UK and I go for 2/3 nights out a week and have a sick time.

A lot of people don't even know that I don't drink. You're quite misinformed on the matter.
>>
File: yep.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>57375198
>ask friends for a marijuana contact
>get the name of the dealer
>report the dealer to crime stoppers
>just got a $450 reward check in the mail because he was dealing other drugs as well and was given a 3-year sentence
>act pissed off at friends that they gave me the number to someone being arrested
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>57377052
The ID sais it all 'Lfag'
Ah well, I guess in autism world snitching on people in secrect is fun.
>>
Special snowflake
>>
I'm straight edge but that's because I have a lot of hobbies to preoccupy my time, I see no sense in going out, waiting in a line for a period of time to pay to get into a building only to pay for expensive drinks then to leave, return to my house intoxicated to the point where I can barely stand and wake up sick only to tell my friends that the night was worth $200 and do it again on repeat.
I don't get that much money a week from my job but I can still pay all my rent and bills while people my age can barely get through a week living at their parents house while getting paid more than me.
>>
>>57376915
It might be different in the UK, but straight edge in burgerland act all high and mighty about not drinking/smoking etc. and actively shit on those who do. It's the euphoric atheist mentality applied to intoxicants - fucking irritating.
>>
So looks like OP was pretty wrong about straight edge people.

Probably only ever met one and just made a poor judgement based on that one experience.
>>
How many straight edgers realize that Internet use and video games are as addictive as drugs and they should consider abstaining from both as well?
>>
>>57375198
Is straight edge an American thing? I've never heard of it before I went on 4chan.
>>
>>57377254

I realize this but I am a slave to them anyway
>>
>>57377235
Yeah that sounds shite. I think it's just that personality type though, not necessarily correlated with people who don't drink.

There are probably people you know who don't drink or hardly drink and you don't even know because they don't make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>57377287
Definitely.
>>
If someone straight edge shits on you deal with it. They're more than likely a better human than you.
>>
>>57377245
theres no reason not to use drugs every once in a while
drugs are a part of life, just like eating and sleeping
>>
File: xuk5Ua1.png (257 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
xuk5Ua1.png
257 KB, 500x428
>>57377254
That doesn't matter to them, they just like looking down on people who go to parties every other week, drink and do drugs a little and have fun with friends, because it makes them feel better about themselves thinking others are "degenerates".
>>
>>57375198

Straight edge was one of the very first special snowflake conditions

They must be majorly butt frustrated about all the other snowflakes that exist now
>>
>>57377427
>straight edge claiming they are better human beings
I'm shocked
>>
>>57377649
You literally are a degenerate. Im not straight edge but will often not drink. Im always hounded about it all night. I think you'll find if you spend time with people addicted to a substance and you are the minority not doing it they will continually try and make you do it. Ive only ever preached people not to smoke cigs.
>>
>>57377853
>Not doing things harmful to your health is not morally superior
keep smoking you failure
>>
>>57377904
>addicted

There's your problem.

Like >>57377429 said, you can do everything in moderation, it's just that str8 edge kids think drugs are somehow different.
>>
>>57377958
Eat 25 dicks special snowflake.
>>
>>57377904

>an Australian not understanding what words mean

I wish I was shocked
>>
>>57378171
What are you talking about? To many drugs in your system ey mate?
>>
>>57378392

I'm just saying you have no idea what addiction means
>>
>>57377958
keep browsing 4chan
keep eating that chocolate cake you love so much
keep watching netflix
>muh addictions are better than yours!!
>>
>>57377052
pic of check or it didn't happen
>>
>>57375198
basically Straight-Edge means: basement dweller,college dropout,person with no social life(virgin+no friends) and unemployed=all in 1.
>>
>>57378821
Cunt I know how to use a dictionary. Apologies to the alcaholics out there.
>>
>>57377052

i know this is fake but it triggered me regardless

a friend of mine in high school had his own mom call the cops on him and they just said "is he selling?" and then when she said no they just hung up pretty much
>>
>>57375198
i hate the word "straight edge". it's typical human behavior to attach themselves to an ideology.
i limit myself with alcohol and drugs, but not because of some religious-like belief
>>
>>57379274
>limit myself with alcohol and drugs

Explain what you mean by limit
>>
File: 1449073733570.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1449073733570.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
You straight edge nerds are all the fucking same.

>"b...but I don't need substances to feel good. Hurrrr durrrr I am euphoric without them."

As someone who has taken many a drug and drink before, and who is also stable in life with a well paying job and gf, I can safely say that the people who let substances ruin their lives are all weak willed betas and thugs who can't into responsibility.

Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't try and hold any moral ground over others just because you are edgy and deny fun times.
>>
>>57376513
Ex druggie doesn't = straight edge, and I'm wondering, what do you mean by druggie? I don't do cocaine, meth or mdma anymore because my heart is fucked and I'm 20 years old. I actually like meditating and being sober now more than ever.
>>
>>57375198
It's less that I think the act itself somehow makes you a degenerate, it's that 90% of the people who do do it are degenerate, and 90% of degenerates also do drugs.
>>
>>57375198
my cousin is straight edge and he is gay,
coincidence i think not!
>>
>>57379585
I can tell by the way you write your drug fucked. RIP your brain.
>>
There's nothing wrong with not doing/wanting to do drugs or drink alcohol. The problem is giving yourself the label of "straight edge" and tell everyone about how "straight edge" you are. It's the same thing with mgtow. It's okay to not want to deal with women's bullshit, but you don't need to join a gay little club full of bitter people to do that.
>>
>>57375198
I didn't have mommy and daddy pay for me to go to ebin normie parties in college I joined the marines and kicked sand nigger ass.
>>
>>57376635
This right here it was sort of fun watching my friends turn drunk. My problem more is staying in touch I make so many friends I have a hard time keeping up with them so I just lose touch.

It's nice though to get random emails throughout the years from old friends who say I affected there life so much and lots if the advice I gave them was so right. They then beg me to get a kikebook so they know what I'm up too. Rather a private individual though.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.