[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
77 kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Anders-Behring-Breivik.jpg (33 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Anders-Behring-Breivik.jpg
33 KB, 620x372
How come no American, even multiple ones that carefully plan out their mass shooting, can match his total?

Pretty weak.
>>
>>57374856
He attacked an undefeated island retreat. It's pretty easy to wipe out everyone with no escape and nobody swooping in.
>>
>>57375706
>undefeated island retreat
>undefeated
they looked pretty defeated to me
>>
>>57375706
He attacked a ministry of immigration with a bomb (the cunts that push for more migration and cultural enrichment).

Then went to a child camp from that same party and slaughtered them.
>>
i looked him up earlier on encylopediadramatica when i googled "mass shooting high score" he's obviously a radical but he's pretty much a nationalist right winger and hates islam. best part of wikipedia article on him is he was demanding that his ps2 be replaced with ps3 and in sept 2015 more complainings on no outside contact
>>
Because he is master race.
>>
>>57375760
Ugh... Undefended. Fucking phone. This is why people die. To busy seeing if they swypo'd to hide.
>>
>>57374856
Preplanning

His level of prep work would make Barman look like he's winging it
>>
>>57374856
Because we don't have islands fill of naïve liberal teenagers.
>>
>>57374856
I blame online lag
>>
>>57374856
Small island with no police presence.
>>
>>57375984
>Hates Islam http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/21/the-story-the-msm-missed-nordic-terrorist-claims-he-embraced-counterjihadists-in-manifesto-to-discredit-them-protect-neo-nazi-allies/ .
>>
File: moe sizlak.jpg (11 KB, 435x283) Image search: [Google]
moe sizlak.jpg
11 KB, 435x283
>>57376299
Triggered- what an unfair comparison
>>
poor planning skills.
>>
>>57376430
He was the police presence. Wore a uniform and goaded people out of hiding to shoot them.
>>
>>57375984
>is he was demanding that his ps2 be replaced with ps3
Why?
PS2 had all the good games + it was compatible with PS1 games. As far as a long prison sentence goes PS2 is the way to go in the absence of a PC with console emulators.
It's not like they allow him internet access.
>>
>>57375706
He also had to join a gun club to get access to guns.

So he had plenty of time to practice his "gun control" on the shooting range.
>>
>>57380598
he's just allowed to play childish games like rayman. that was his main complaint
>>
>>57375760
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.