[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this country stop requiring hand outs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (10 KB, 660x480) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
10 KB, 660x480
When will this country stop requiring hand outs?
>>
They are kikes, so never.
>>
When the stop expanding unnecessarily
>>
When the goyim stop being dumb
>>
>>57376391
Oy Vey, you let them know. Shut it down!
>>
>>57376565
They know already, but are too dumb to do anything about it.
>>
File: 6,000,001.jpg (121 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
6,000,001.jpg
121 KB, 600x900
>>57376660
Whew. I was getting Auschwitz flashbacks for a moment there. It was like another Shoah.
>>
>>57374893
Kek
>>
>>57374844
>hand outs
lol
Are you goyim enjoying our dirt cheap intel and a door into the middle east?
FOR A LIMITED TIME only for 1.7% of our GDP
almost like we don't need your money at all!
>>
They don't receive foreign aid in the form of cash grants or food subsidies like poor African countries -- they receive it in the form of military aid. It's more like the US treasury writes checks to Lockheed, Boeing, and Raytheon to supply the Israelis. I'm not saying I support Israeli aid -- I don't -- I feel like they're more trouble than they're worth.
>>
As soon as our citizens actually come together and march on Washington, D.C. With the message that America deserves support just as much as Israel.

Irish immigrant hick retards in the south would die for Israel for some stupid fucking reason. We should've deported or murdered all of those illegal Irish immigrants in the 1800's.
>>
>>57377223
It's evangelicals mostly that support Israel actually.
>>
>>57377305
I thought they were mostly Irish or Scottish in descent though.
>>
They get support in exchange for intelligence of the entire Middle East.

That's right, ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST. Not just their shitty region, but all of it.

I think they earned their money.
>>
>>57377215
So basically, instead of Israel being forced to spend their own money on military aid, America give it to them for free so they can spend the money they saved on other things?
>>
File: 109.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
109.png
189 KB, 632x724
>>57376660
You shouldn't mock your hosts, parasite.
History repeats itself.
>>
>>57377395
Also support is a big word. It's more of a way to control IL. We should stop taking this shit aid and become uncvcked
>>
Never. They demand to be recognized as a special minority group, but when you make an observation about them that's negative collectively they behave as if you are unfairly singling them out. They want everything on their terms all of the time and fuck you, goyim.

Read the ancient Romans. The Jews did the same goddamned things then that they do now. They're subversives who look down on and even hate those they live among yet they demand that they be allowed to participate and be treated as special and be given special treatment. Pure Semitic glib, arrogant, obnoxiousness: just like the Muslims they empower among us.
>>
>>57377395
Israeli intel blows, they always want to destabilize or start a war
>>
>>57377444
We always survive. Stop posting.
>>
>>57377433
Yes. Israel is more-or-less an American protectorate.
>>
>>57377444
Yeah it does, Empire comes crumbling down, Jews survive.

But, hey, here's an offer, all countries in the world look away while we Neutron Bomb all Kebabs in ME - We stop taking handouts.

Agreed?
>>
>>57377444
Kissinger self-admitted that there's a reason why Jews have been persecuted throughout history. It's not some unfortunate twist of fate that they've been a punching bag. Jews, by their nature, have been an insular group who have never *cared for* the nation states in which they reside in. They're basically tribalistic to their core and their allegiance is sold to the highest better -- they have no honor (in the Western sense).

Basically they define themselves as the "special ones" and everyone else as the "other" and that's been PRECISELY the reason why they've pissed off every country they've moved into.
>>
>>57377820
That ladies and gentlemen, is what you call a white nigger.
>>
>>57377924
He's not wrong in regard of Dosim though, Yonatan
>>
File: 1436684994092.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1436684994092.jpg
97 KB, 1024x768
>>57377120
I'm heading out to Haifa this summer to visit some of my Kike family. What gifts should I bring that your insanly high taxes have made nearly unobtainable. Most of the Heebs I've talked to keep saying to bring in some Android phones or Iphones.

Also I'll need a good place to score some cheap Russian pussy.
>>
>>57378027
WTF, how did you know my name???
>>
>>57378202
Yeah tech would be a good choice, a huge brick of bacon if they're secular(that's my fav gift from abroad).
>cheap Russian pussy
Yeah, um, everywhere and welcome to Israel. Tel Aviv is the fuckcity though.
>>
>>57378236
LOL fucking kikes
He's right though, isn't he? Dosim actually think all goyim are animals.
>>
>>57378202
> Going to Haifa
>Asked where he can score Russian pussy
Thats like going to a restaurant asking "where can I get some food around here"

Bring them Minix Streamers, we are in the midst of a fight against our Cable/Satellite Companies and going Kodi is becoming popular
>>
>>57378344
not all of them, just a very little sect and those guys are pretty much dumb sheep worshiping false gods themselves.
>>
>>57378468
Well that's not the impression I got from growing up in Jerusalem and being beat up at school for being Christian
>>
>>57378511
That sucks buddy, very sorry to hear that. I'm from Tel Aviv and they don't pull that shit here.
100 Shearim fuckers hate us Zionist secular jews just as much as they hate everyone else who is not them, they are nothing more than Jewish Niggers in my opinion.
>>
File: 1439151739256.png (635 KB, 488x611) Image search: [Google]
1439151739256.png
635 KB, 488x611
>>57378307
>>57378383
Alright, I'll be sure to ship out some Bacon to my cousin for his Bar Mitzvah. The little shit ate me out of house and home when it came to shit not being kosher. And I'll look into the Minix Streamers. They seem like a good investment. Of course they wanted AppleTv but I don't think most of them don't realize how shit it is.

Last time I was there was when I was 19 about 3 years ago. It amazes me how fucking crazy they go when you tell them that you're from America.
>>
What sort of industry does israel have, at all? Seriously, without the united states of we support israel, how does this fucking country make any money?
>>
>>57378707
AppleTV is for dummies and doesn't work very well here, Minix would be the right choice (And cheeper, we are jews aren't we?)
Bacon you can get everywhere here but beef jerky we don't get at all.
>>
>>57378739
Military contracts. Most of the world uses them for R&D. South Korea bought the missle defense system that shoots rockets out of the air and most of the companies outsource their weapons to Israel for live field tests or to engineer cheaper alternatives. Even the new Raptor helmets are being developed there.
>>
>>57378684
Yeah I live in tel aviv now. It's a leftist paradise but at least it's liberal and safe as fuck here.
>>57378707
We love our great aliiesm not even trying to meme.
>>57378739
We have a 400 bil GDP. That makes the 4-5 bil we are getting from the states about 1-1.7% of our GDP. Just reminding.
>>
>>57378828
Bacon is expensive and comes in tiny portions here though.
>>
File: innovationindexresults.png (88 KB, 1222x605) Image search: [Google]
innovationindexresults.png
88 KB, 1222x605
>>57378739
Israel is ranked 5th in most innovative countriy in the world, we invent stuff (and I don't mean Achmed tier clock shit I mean actual working tech.)
>>
When the rest of the world stops giving them hand outs.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.