[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recite your conversation with God (prayer) last night anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1449145338962.jpg (270 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
1449145338962.jpg
270 KB, 757x960
Recite your conversation with God (prayer) last night anon.

Don't worry, you won't look silly.
>>
Left wing tabloids today are starting to be as bad as right wing tabloids under Bush.
>>
Dear, god, please bless that the americans will stop worshipping jew and nigger dick for 5 minutes so they can see that communists have taken over their leftists.
>>
>>57374793
Me: God, kill more niggers quicklier

God: You got it senpai
>>
>>57374898
Will God send you to Hell for that comma usage?
>>
Dear heavenly father, please help these people in their time of need and strike down the enemies from above, give your blessing to the victims and may they meet up with you at the heavenly gates god be with us all amen
>>
File: 0armaggedcarson.jpg (298 KB, 850x484) Image search: [Google]
0armaggedcarson.jpg
298 KB, 850x484
>>57374793
>mudshits blasting through a disabled centre and killing 14
>politicians send their thoughts and wishes to the victims
>HUR DATS IGNORANT LOOK AT THOSE SILLY CHRISTIANS
>>
Fuck G*d (who does not exist). He is racist.
>>
File: 1445722471721.jpg (128 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
1445722471721.jpg
128 KB, 1100x733
>>57374793

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please keep blessing Donald Trump in his service of carrying out Your Will. Give him the strength to continue to #Stump those who deny You in his fight to destroy heretics. Heil Trump!
>>
>>57375024
Damn. That's sweet Sweden bro.
>>
>>57374793
Please let them be Muslims.
Oh, thank you god.
>>
Dear God, please remove kabob. Amen.
>>
>>57374793
holy fuck this makes me mad
like, you know, real human beings, those politicians had some heart for the victims and the victims' families
BUT NO, THAT'S WRONG, AND THE INCIDENT SHOULD BE SPUN IN ORDER TO MATCH SOME POLITICAL AGENDA
DEATHS ARE NOT TO FEEL SORRY FOR, BUT TO BE USED AS A WEAPON IN SOME DEBATE, jesus fuck, these fucking cunts are retarded
>>
>>57374793
> shooters have muslim names
> motive for shooting still unclear
>>
My usual is

Dear Lord, please protect my family, friends pets, and ____'s (a murdered loved one) soul a spirit.... Also, tonight Lord please give hope and some solace to those who have been affected by tonight's senseless tragedy, and please ensure that those who committed the atrocity will suffer the most horrible of fates in the after life. Thanks and take it easy big man.

Then I talk to that murdered love one for a minute and end with "I love you and miss you"

Then I go and rock the "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

I never realized how popular that last one was until a few years ago, but like 10 years ago I was helping my friend clean out his dead mom's house and found an AA chip with that on it and I liked it.

Takes about 2 minutes each night. Not overly religious, but if there is a big guy up there, it never hurts to try and get on his good side. Also, I do believe there is a higher being, whatever it might be.
>>
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
>>
>>57374793
Dear god, please count me as one of your own. I wish to be with you.

Also, please let Nigel succeed in his quest to save us all.
>>
>>57374898
> A Canadian lecturing Americans about political correctness cancer
>>
>>57374793
Oh c'mon, "thoughts and prayers" is a figure of speech. I seriously doubt any of these four are actually praying for the victims. These are smart men who know how foolish that would be.
>>
Cant wait for Red Scare 3 under Commander Trump
>>
File: 1449145816155.png (260 KB, 428x557) Image search: [Google]
1449145816155.png
260 KB, 428x557
>>57374793
its ok when we do it
>>
dear god pls make Trump win ps please also give me fifteen inch benis

yours censorly anon anonson
>>
essentially it was dear God, pls give gf
also basic father our in heaven or whatever it's called in English
>>
File: 1442936252239.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1442936252239.webm
3 MB, 500x281
All these butthurt atheists
>>
>>57374793
This is what the 'guns are bad mmkay' supporters don't want to address.

Without guns, people will use explosives to terrorise.
Without guns legally available, would be criminals will still get ahold of them and use them without considerations of law, so why would strict laws cause any problem in a land full of guns and a market for them?
Without guns, people will turn to other readily available weaponry like knives and alter their approach to murder, just like at UK knife crime to get an idea.
The latter is irrelevent to the former because criminals will still get ahold of guns.

Bleeding heart liberal americans are probably the worst. People that eager to give up their own freedom should go to the middle east and become slaves to Islam. Only then will they be happy.
>>
>>57377807
It is also a figure of speech that includes people being in thoughts and prayers.
>>
https://youtu.be/PTmCxbcRXs4
>>
Reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/PTmCxbcRXs4
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x263
>>57374793
>Dear God
>In this moment I am euphoric, not because of you or any other phony gods' blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.
>Ramen
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.