[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.european-manifest.org/ SIGN NOW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: defendeuropa.jpg (29 KB, 960x328) Image search: [Google]
defendeuropa.jpg
29 KB, 960x328
http://www.european-manifest.org/

SIGN NOW!
>>
File: Jew.gif (48 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
Jew.gif
48 KB, 500x584
>They confirm their incompatibility with the Christian-Jewish culture and the spirit of the Enlightenment, which characterizes our European canon of values.
>>
File: 1431310190109.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1856) Image search: [Google]
1431310190109.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1856
>>57374606
>http://www.european-manifest.org/

>suspicionofhoneypot.jpg
>>
Nice try JIDF
>>
>>57374606
gatherslistofnamesforshadyorganisation.org

>>57374709
Top kek
Even Islam is more compatible for coexistence with Christianity than judaism.
>>
>>57374606

Fuck off.

First, we remove those cunts who claim "Christian-Jewish", then we remove Kebab.
In this order.
>>
And a month later the gestapo will make you and your family disappear.
>>
>>57375418
The enemy of my enemy...

For now at least.
>>
kek. in the uk gchq can corroborate what websites you have been visiting and cross reference it with other citizens. so it's best i stay away. far away. even visiting /pol/ is pushing it.
>>
It's too late.

There are too many of them there.

They will breed you out if you don't genocide them, which you won't do because you are all so brainwashed that you think somehow these people will be able to carry on what generations of your ancestors did seamlessly.

Hopefully you have an exit plan, that is the only way to 'save' your race.
>>
I don't support anything that has united europe on it.

Much like the classic strategy of telling people they are attacked to get them to support a war or a certain policy, the united europe thing is pushed among critics of the EU in the name of defending against islam.

>Es ist ein Angriff auf unsere Freiheit und Demokratie, auf die Fundamente europäischer Kultur.
this is a joke because democracy has destroyed europe and not helped it

it is true that they still oppose islamic immigration into europe so on that basis it can be supported, but I would like them to say they oppose all immigration into europe.

dubious at best. I choose another opportunity to make a public vote but truthfully I won't ever make one.
>>
>>57376089
I think united Europe could be great if it was enacted in a good way, but the EU has certainly done a poor job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.