[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Useless gay cunt American spastiks: Islam is not your enemy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Sunnis_only.jpg (35 KB, 468x256) Image search: [Google]
Sunnis_only.jpg
35 KB, 468x256
Radical saudi sunni islam did 9/11 and the most recent shooting in California. ISIS are also radical sunnis.

Shias are not your enemy and you shouldn't lump them all in together.

ISIS-Sunni
Saudi Arabia- Sunni
Turkey-Sunni.

Iran and Pakistan aren't your enemies really.

All radical terror attacks are radical SUNNIS. Shia and Ibadi muslims are not going to attack anyone that much. Focus your hatred on the people that deserve it.
>>
File: 1272926816722.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1272926816722.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>>57373900
>>
In before variations of "fuck off Ahmed" "you've been kucked Nigel"

I am a potato-gook. These opinions are truthful and you need to think about them.
>>
Shia did the Iran revolution bullshit and Hezbollah did attacks against the USA way the fuck back in the 1980's
>>
>>57373900
All muslims can easily switch to being extremists. The laws are in your book, shitskin. That's the issue.
>>
>>57373900

Yer not a true Scotsman I say!
>>
>>57374014
This.

/thread
>>
>>57373900
The difference between Shia and sunni follow the usual law of Islamic radicalization based on population in their countries like Islamists in foreign countries. Sunni make up 70-80% while Shia make up the other portion. Once the numbers are more in favour of the Shia then I'm sure they will radicalize against their enemies too.
>>
Burn your Qurans en masse on live TV, shave all beards, let women wear w/e the fuck they want and learn English.

Take some menial jobs and work back the debt you owe civilization for being such backward shitskin cunts.

After some years of that humility, a lot of people would treat you as equals.
>>
>>57373900
OP is a faggot.

I'm old enough to remember the 70s and 80s when Shia terrorists took over Iran, took the US embassy hostage, created a civil war in Lebanon, and wanted to kill Salman Rushdie for writing a book.
>>
>>57373900
Yeah man. I'll just take your word for it. Fuck sauce
>>
#islamkills
#endislam
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.