[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-muslim here. I lost hope that my niggers some day will stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: sad mahamet.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sad mahamet.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Ex-muslim here. I lost hope that my niggers some day will stop doing terrorist attacks.
but their crimes are increasing as time goes by.
I finally now understand when swedes and germans beg to be nuked because of their people.
Please nuke us there is no hope that we will ever become civil for the foreseeable future.

The only thing that makes me feel better about us is looking at africans and mexicans and realizing that there are many groups in the western world less civil than us.
You can fight islam but you can't fix stupid.
>>
TL; DR Please nuke us.
Using an american proxy to browse all the blocked websites in the middle east.
>>
>>57373855
>>57373943
can't you just use a suicide vest in mecca or something?
>>
>>57375266
I am a libertarian faggot who believes in the non-aggression principle.
I don't belong around all these hot-blooded arabs.
>>
>>57375569
Storm into the cube in Mecca with backpack of explosives and detonate yourself with the cube while shouting ALLAHU AKBAR
I want to see confusion on their faces.
>>
File: 1449081517865.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1449081517865.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>57375865
oh fuck fucking hell yes

this is so much fun to just imagine

WHY HAS NO ONE EVER DONE IT BEFORE?!
>>
>>57375865
>confusion
They will probably think it's ISIS as they want to destroy it
>>
File: laughter1.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
laughter1.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>57375865
They will shout with me
>>
>>57376125
>it's ISIS as they want to destroy it
What for? I know they're most likely backed by the west etc, but I doubt all of these fags are CIA/mosad agents. Most of ISIS soldiers must be real muslims, just controlled by the secret agencies, so why would they want to destroy it? Isn't it some holy place for all the muslims, no matter the division?
>>
>>57376412
>Mecca cube in Sandy Arabia
>Sandy's believe the same shit as ISIS

Streets Closed Pahjeet
>>
>>57376412
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-leader-calls-for-destruction-of-kaaba-stone/
>>
>>57376995
Holy fuck. Islam is fucking piece of shit clusterfuck. Everyone interprets it as they wish and people there for some reason are so stupid or submissive to listen to these fucks and blow themselves up.

Really, nuking the whole Middle East wouldn't be bad idea. Definitely it'd be more cost efficient than changing it any other way, or even leaving them alone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.