[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me. Trump planning Israel visit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26
File: jew-sellout.png (2 MB, 1134x934) Image search: [Google]
jew-sellout.png
2 MB, 1134x934
I was really, really hoping that even with the kike for a son-in-law, this was the first president in a very long time we wouldn't wave a photo of wearing a beanie at the jew wailing wall. There are no heroes these days, everyone is worthless...
"Donald Trump announced Wednesday night that he will soon travel to Israel to meet with the Jewish state's prime minister, a surprise move uncorked on the eve of a major Republican cattle-call before Washington, D.C.'s powerful GOP Jewish lobby.
'Very soon I'm going to Israel, and I'll be meeting with Bibi Netanyahu, who's a great guy,' Trump aid in Manassas, Virginia, a civil war battlefield town that is now a Washington exurb.
'He's a good man,' Trump said of the Israeli politician who asked him to cut a re-election TV commercial for him in 2013. (The Donald did him the favor.)
'He's worked very hard. He has absolutely no support from President Obama. Absolutely none.'
'So I will tell you,' Trump concluded, 'I am very, very, very pro-Israel, Okay? Okay.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343894/Trump-plans-trip-Netanyahu-tells-Virginia-crowd-s-pro-Israel-PRAISES-Putin-dropping-bombs-ISIS.html
>>
And before it starts, not a shill for cunt clinton or kike sanders. Michael Scheuer liked Trump, Dr. Macdonald. I really thought he would even shit in the face of the Jews.
We're gonna have to take it all back with blood and iron.
>>
Obvious shill is obvious.
>>
Literally, "cattle call." That's how the press describes our relation to Israel":...on the eve of a major Republican cattle-call before Washington, D.C.'s powerful GOP Jewish lobby."
>>
>>57374021
you don't even live here fucko. Even the jews have decided they don't need to ruin you with muslims, such trash the Abos will do.
>>
File: 1448792776079.jpg (78 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1448792776079.jpg
78 KB, 408x469
>>57373849
Oy vey! Trump are coming to me
>>
Isn't that mandatory to become president of murika?
>>
File: gg.png (98 KB, 324x405) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
98 KB, 324x405
>>57373849
>>
>>57374131
Considering they own our congress, yes.
>>
>not going to israhell pretending to like the jew
>get elected
>remove kike
>>
>>57374348
this desu. Trump's a smart man, he knows how to handle situations like this. If he tries to outright oppose the Jews before being elected it'll hurt his chances, but once he's in office it'll be too late for them to stop him.
>>
>>57374707
Just like Obama
>>
What's wrong with Israel?
>>
>>57374348
How naive can you be? You honestly think he'll do a anything about kike control of congress?
>>
>He actually believed AMERICA would get a president who isn't enslaved to the Jews

Do you even understand the structure of your own country?
>>
File: raised eyebrow.jpg (22 KB, 180x260) Image search: [Google]
raised eyebrow.jpg
22 KB, 180x260
>>57373849
You mean the Trump Jew is planning on visiting his homeland again? And you are surprised by this?
>>
>>57374348
Trump is a rich NYC lib. He is practically a kike himself.
>>
File: 10458474944_e6ed93ca00_b.jpg (148 KB, 1024x605) Image search: [Google]
10458474944_e6ed93ca00_b.jpg
148 KB, 1024x605
>le jewish conspiracy meme
>palestine dindu nuffin
Israel is the most civilized nation in the Middle East standing bravely against unwashed Muslim hordes. It is America's duty to defend this secular democracy from dindus.
>>
>>57373849
Maybe he'd have a better chance of winning if he ran on the 'gas the kikes race war now' meme.
>>
>>57374131
yes
>>
>>57374737
>smart man
>will oppose Jews after being elected
>Obama
Is this a joke?
>>
He is just preventing being "Kennedyed"
>>
>>57375311
i think so too
>>
>>57373849
OPvdo youbhave a job? Do you wear clothes? Shoes? Own any jewelry? Own a car? Pay rent or mortgage? If so, you are playinvmg the jew game just like Trymp has to. We all have to. Trump is keeping his enemies close. You have to play the game so you can beat them at it.
>>
>>57375098
>yes goy, it is your DUTY to pay tax to support your jewish masters!
Just LOL at americans.
>>
>>57373940

You really think an American president could do that without a revolution?

Trump is a step in the right direction. A revolution is decades away. At least its one foot down the right path.
>>
>>57375098
that is an easy achievement , IF you Yankies didnt blow up middle east every time , it could achieve the same results .
but a progressed middle east is BAD FOR BUSINESS to the west.

a middle east that is going forward will eventually CONSUME ALOT OF NATURAL RESOURCES , AND THAT MEANS LESS WILL GO TO THE WEST. WICH MEANS WEST WILL NEED TO LOOK AT OTHER SOLUTIONS , BUT THEY WONT SO THEY BOMB AND DESTROY WHAT IS A DANGER TO THERE OWN SECURITY.
>>
>>57373940

He'll shit in the face of the leftist Jews; not kebab removers in Israel.

Back to Stormfront with you.
>>
>>57375308
It's true. He and Bibi didn't get along. Then again, Obama didn't really get along with anyone it seems. And as we see now, you yuros never said anything because that would be racist, and god forbid possibly being accused of that.
>>
jews always vote democrat. nobody cares.
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (7 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
7 KB, 209x200
>>57375499

>thinking that Muslims could build a modern society

The last time Arabs were at the forefront of anything was 1000 years ago. They fell apart without the slightest attack from Europeans and became useless nigger-tier tribes until oil was discovered.
>>
>>57375499
>let Saudi Arabia & gulf work on their own
>they fund terrorists (who work to destabilize other peaceful nations) with the money
gee
>>
>>57375406
>hard work to earn a living is the work of da jooos manipulating us
>shoes, cars, and useful purchases are the work of da jooos manipulating us
I don't think you understand how this meme works
>>
>>57375125
>Maybe he'd have a better chance of winning if he ran on the 'gas the kikes race war now' meme.
Wow, that's so hip and edgy. Must go over well on reddit. Um, did you miss the part where the intl press is announcing our candidates have to go for " a cattle call before Israel?"
Not even a "slave market," a "cattle call." Literally, "goyim." Shiksa, meaning "non-kosher meat."
>>
>>57374348
>The goyim are still in denial
>>
File: joos.jpg (38 KB, 363x380) Image search: [Google]
joos.jpg
38 KB, 363x380
>>57375406

>get naked to defeat the Jews

I'm usually open to this meme but this time...
>>
>>57375836
You're not getting it. Let me just keep saying it. Maybe in caps? "CATTLE CALL BEFORE THE JEWISH LOBBY."
Not my words. In the foreign press.
>>
>>57373849
It's sad to see stupid people fall for their own propaganda.

Or do you actually believe these all the Jews are evil meme?

>>57375308
>>57375587
I think the dissonance here is that people assume all Jews have the same opinion and work together.
The majority of the Jews in the US still voted for Obama for his second term, so seems like he got along with them just fine.

On the other hand he shat on Israel through his entire two terms and is being despised here.

>>57375499
Why don't you go back to the Middle east instead of sucking welfare in the west.

And US wars in the ME only started in the 90's. What prevented glorious and oil rich countries in the middle east from advancing before that?
Always with the excuses.
>>
File: donaldtrumphitler.jpg (70 KB, 290x355) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrumphitler.jpg
70 KB, 290x355
>>57373849

Donald Trump is already pretty much a Jew.

>He lives in Jew York
>Has a Jew Accent
>Marries his family into Jews
>Loves Money
>Exploits Goyum
>>
>>57375406
>OPvdo youbhave a job? Do you wear clothes? Shoes? Own any jewelry? Own a car? Pay rent or mortgage? If so, you are playinvmg the jew game just like Trymp has to. We all have to. Trump is keeping his enemies close. You have to play the game so you can beat them at it.
Another one who doesn't GET IT. Let me break it down easily.
Trump's family is wealthy for the next 7 generations if they do nothing. He does not NEED to "play a game." He is where he is bc he has NOT "played the game" with hispanics, negroes, gays, feminists, any of them.
He doesn't need Jewish money. Jews are 2.5% of the population and account for 57% of campaign donations. These are facts. Put down your fucking video games and check. Facts.
Now the reasiest kike of them all, Netanyahu, who was on TV as bodies were still burning on 9/11 telling us what sand niggers to attack, NOW he's going to go there, kiss jew ass in Jerusalem (where spitting on Christians is a major problem) after going before an event likened to an animal auction in the foreign press.
Do you see now? Even a bit? Did I break the fucking coma?
>>
>>57375917

That's because the Republican Party is evangelical Christian and they want Jerusalem in Jewish (or better yet) Christian hands. All candidates have to do that because it plays well at home.

The Stormfags are too thick to see but evangelicals essentially see Israel is the next best thing to a US colony in the Holy Land.

For every /pol/ Jew memer there's 20 evangelicals who will vote Trump because he's strong on Israel and hates Muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 800x450
>>57373849
Everybody has to get cozy with the oven dodgers, anon
>>
>>57375958
Eish. I believe the facts. I believe AIPAC has a literal stranglehold on my nation. Why do I believe it? when a foreign leader comes to my nation uninvited by the head of state (even if he is black) and gives a speech to both houses where he gets 32 standing ovations, there is a problem. Not a meme. Not propaganda.
When one of the richest nations on earth, Israel, gets 80% of the Us foreign aid budget, that's a problem. That's not propaganda. Check the numbers. Check me. Check the things I said. The number of standing ovations is ~, everything else, check. If I'm wrong, I'll go volunteer for the ADL tomorrow.
>>
>>57375958
>On the other hand he shat on Israel through his entire two terms and is being despised here.
Yeah, i mean what do you expect? US only gave a bit over 3 meager billions to israel in 2015 in weapons and foreign aid, that dirty muslim dog really deserves your righteous wrath.

http://endtheoccupation.org/section.php?id=451
>>
You shouldn't worry about how comfy he gets with Israel considering he's still dismantling Jewish cultural marxists constructions like political correctness and is willing to reverse the demographic decline of American whites. Get over yourself.
>>
File: fig.png (159 KB, 673x452) Image search: [Google]
fig.png
159 KB, 673x452
>>57376495

>80% of US foreign aid budget

The money that goes to Israel looks better spent than that pissed into the holes of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
>>
>>57376366
Yeah Aussie, I understand my own political system. But if he's the Repulican nominee, they sure as hell aren't going to let Shillary win. The evangelicals will vote for him if he's pro-life and anti-clinton. Period.
When he gives a speech and says "Israel is nice, we support Israel..." that I get. You play the game.
To go on your hands and knees and literally be branded like an animal and BEG for Jewish support bc they control the media and have made themselves cultural arbiters?
NOW IT"S A PROBLEM. See the difference? Evangelicals think dinosaurs were running with humans, most are literal retards. Play up his pro-life, token lip-service to Israel, fine.
Actually making the trip to "Jew-Ass Kissing Mecca" to kiss the Kosher ring?
PROBLEM. See the difference?
>>
>>57376647

You're forgetting this is /pol/, where people will call Muslim terror attacks Jewish false flags to make Islam "look bad" while Europe is literally suffering cultural genocide by Muslims.
>>
>>57374812
There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>57373849
Yeah no shit. Don't you want him to win?
>>
>>57374131

He'll be in a goddamned beanie and looking solemn in front of some bricks and a pile of dirt in a photo op shortly.
>>
He's obviously going to personally nuke it
>>
>>57376765

I understand that the US relationship with Israel is degrading, and I'm impressed you've been civil and levelheaded about expressing it the whole way through.

Unfortunately, Israel has the upper hand because the Holy Land is literally Holy Land. If Israel were to vanish overnight, the Evangelicals would want the US to secure Jerusalem and other holy sites and put US soldiers at risk every day doing it.

Israel is a means to an end, much like the Saudis and their oil are a means to keeping the dollar afloat.
>>
>>57373849

Hes the best jew puppet we could ask for.

Dont like your system of corrupt and jewish owned leaders, refer to the second amendment.

Oh but thats right, you enjoy your beer and TV and your comfy chair, and your current pattern and living situation.. the prospect of losing that bothers you more than sitting back and watching the white race die out.

When you lose your TV, and your beer, and your comfy chair etc.. it will be too late, because they will take your guns before all those.
>>
>>57376300
this
>>
He can move the White House to Jerusalem for all I care. As long as we get the wall and throw the illegals out.
>>
>>57373849
DONALD TRUMP, AMERICA'S FIRST ENNEMY

I guess he's a russian sell-out too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343894/Trump-plans-trip-Netanyahu-tells-Virginia-crowd-s-pro-Israel-PRAISES-Putin-dropping-bombs-ISIS.html

'Trump also hinted at his affinity for another world leader whom the White House's current occupant loathes: Russian President Vladimir Putin.
'Putin cannot stand Obama, like a lot of people. What else is new?' Trump said in response to a question from the crowd.
'And you know, recently I was on "60 Minutes." They interviewed Putin – separately they interview me – we got very high ratings, so I feel he's my stablemate.'
>>
>>57376860
Nothing wrong with jewish, maybe, but what about all the filthy fucking khazar liars living in Israel?
>>
File: facts.png (37 KB, 417x705) Image search: [Google]
facts.png
37 KB, 417x705
>>57376495
> I believe AIPAC has a literal stranglehold on my nation. Why do I believe it? when a foreign leader comes to my nation uninvited by the head of state (even if he is black) and gives a speech to both houses where he gets 32 standing ovations, there is a problem.

I'm not disputing that this is a sign of a problem. However ovations and other "shows" are cheap.
This argument >>57376522 Is stronger.

Still the force of AIPAC is no where near the force of the oil lobby or military industry lobby, in fact, the aid to Israel is also supported by the military lobby because we're obliged to buy stuff manufactured in the US, which means it's practically a direct subsidy for the defense industry.

>When one of the richest nations on earth, Israel, gets 80% of the Us foreign aid budget, that's a problem.

>Eish. I believe the facts.

See, here is the main issue, you're led to believe in "facts" that are no more than /pol/ echo chamber propaganda. Pic related, in 2013 for example Israel received about 13% of US foreign aid.
Even when you remove Afghanistan, it's still only 17%.

This is how far you're facts are from reality. maybe it will make you stop and try to reexamine how were you so far from reality.

Furthermore, have you ever wondered why is Israel receiving these sums? (hint check who is the third on the list, hint these figures are related).

Of course you wondered, but it was too easy to chuck it off to evil money grabbing Jews, rather than check the historical context. Or what did the US receive from this, which is probably valued much higher than these sums.
You know like Egypt swinging to the US camp from the USSR camp, in the middle of the cold war and during the US failure in Vietnam, giving a much needed victory against the soviets.
Something that was only possible because Israel had encircled the Egyptian 3rd army in the desert, without food and water, and the Egyptians were forced to rely on the US to pressure Israel from destroying this army.
>>
>>57377291
>Says the literal slave descended nigger who thinks he's an American
See how easy it really is
>>
>>57377291
also it's a meme you dip
>>
>>57376647
Missing the facts, you don't understand Jewry, I do. There is somewhat of a divide, a bit of daylight now, between liberal, J-Street type Jewry and Likud, Settler Jewry in the Us now as far as Israel. Jews on college campuses cannot even defend their "Jewish State" these days with out being shouted down. It's usually the far left and for wrong reasons, but still workable.
Even among Republicans, people are starting to ask questions. 15 years straight of de facto war now, based on a plan laid out by Israel, "Project for a New American Century" and "Defense of the Realm" written by the Neo-cons. Even the most clueless see a problem.
More people than you think have their eyes open, even if their mouths are shut. We still have anonymous voting (for now).
Deconstruction of cultural marxism and breaking the PC cultural gag is essentially just a gimmick unless he would TRULY be immune from Jewish influence as far as more and more wars for and money to Israel.
This nation is broke. 18 trillion in debt. If he can't stand up to the Jews and staunch the bleeding, we're dead anyway.
Maybe he'll come up with some sort of "family emergency" and pull out at the last minute and I can be hopeful again. The idea of him in that Yarmulke and putting the little paper into the wall (which the kikes ALWAYS immediately pull out and read when it's a goy candidate even though they are forbidden to) makes me lose all my excitement for the chance of gvt actually run by the people who live here, and in our interests.
>>
File: Osf4Mjk.jpg (125 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Osf4Mjk.jpg
125 KB, 499x499
Some of you infidels are cool, don't visit Isreal when trump does.
>>
>>57376495
cont, to cement Egyptian reliance on the US, US had to push Egypt to use American weapons, to make their army reliant on the US for resupply, ammunition upgrades, repairs and so on.

lo and behold, after a decade of wars with Israel, Egypt was bankrupt, furthermore their army was formerly subsidized by the USSR. So the US had to pay for it at least in part.

So you need to arm the Egyptians to make them reliant on the US
But you need Israel to go along with it in the first place because the peace accords depend on Israel supplying the Egyptian 3rd army and later withdrawing from oil rich Sinai...

So you fund both.

Why is it so important for the US?
The US power partially comes from international trade, and the wars between Israel and Egypt closed one of the worlds most important waterways for half a decade... the Suez canal.
US companies probably lost as much or more from the closure of the canal than from subsidizing their own military complex and giving the goods to Israel and Egypt.
>>
>>57377354
>>57377380
D A M A G E C O N T R O L

A

M

A

G

E

C

O

N

T

R

O

L
Anyway, I'm Iroquois, so your argument doesn't hold water :^)
>>
>>57377661
lol
I am actually a semi-Christian Russian so I am actually not a jew.
Still I am A proud Israeli nationalist
>>
>>57377661
>I'm 1/1616161616 Indian >:->
>>
>>57377172
Rofl fuck off, like you're doing jack shit to prevent that. Truth is you gonna live your meaningless life and keep shitposting on /pol/

Fucking hypocrite.
>>
BTW, I COMPLETELY agree with him on Putin. I am a strong admirer of Putin. Now, Putin keeps a decent, courteous relationship with Israel and Netanyahu. He's polite, he visits, says nice things. Fine, we should all be civil, to one another. All for that.
But Putin does not literally make a mecca-like pilgrimage to get the Kosher-pope's blessing before running for head of HIS nation.
If the US had the same relationship Russia had with Israel, I'd be fine with it. Best of luck to them, good luck with your Arab problem, do what you need to, but don't make us pay for it and use a UN security council Veto and fight endless wars for you.
I very much hope I'm wrong and he DOE SNOT do the wall ritual, or pulls out of the trip at the last minute.
>>
Hes trying to learn the secret Jewish wall building techniques that keep their country safe. It's nothing more than diligent research.
>>
>>57377774
>Putin does not literally make a mecca-like pilgrimage to get the Kosher-pope's blessing

Oh really? >>57376445
>>
>>57373849
>>57373940
>>57374043
>>57374116

PROTIP: the vast majority of the US supports Israel only a few libtards mudslimes slef hating secular jews and basement dwelling storfags are all TEH JOOSS
>>
>>57377637
My Jewish friend, we fund Egypt to keep the Gaza blockade in Rafah and so their Junta keeps the Egyptian masses from Invading and trying to cut off your fucking heads! THAT is why we are stuck with $2 billion to Egypt too.
What's that Yiddish insult? "Goyish Kop." Thinking like a Goyim, not using your thinking like a jew? You know the one.
Take yourself out of your self-centered chauvinism and nationalism for a minute. Imagine for a minute you were funding... Norway. Not a perfect analogy but Norway is a rich nation, as you are. It has nothing you need in terms of manpower of resources, but each year, your leadership candidates have to come to Norway, dress up in their traditional costume and do a Norwegian dance to get "their support" bc all your TV and mass media was owned by Norwegians and they could make or break the candidates.
You want to tell me for even a SECOND any Jew in Israel would deal with that without riots in your streets?
And I'm not even speaking the half of it! Subway fliers in English/Hebrew all over, warning Jewish girls not to race mix with goyim. And then the media--which is controlled by Jews, telling our women to miscegeneate! Jewish media control is not a meme, gideon levy of Haaretz (which I'm sure you hate as left wing) has said it, in those words. As has the La times, marlon brando, mel gibson, etc... But ti's a "meme" and "propaganda."
What proof would you need exactly, were you on the other side of this, to accept it as truth?
>>
>>57378125
This is all way over your head dumbass. go back to "Falloff 4."
>>
>>57375499
>Mudskins being able to build a modern society
>>
>>57373849
HAHAHAHA, it's not the president who is in charge in USA, it's the international money masters. Lets see him trying to avoid making himself into total kike.
>>
>>57373849

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

He's showing that, unlike most of the other candidates he currently has the influence necessary to mingle with heads of state. Who else would even get Bibi to return his calls at this point?

How much more power will he have as potus?

He needs to make it a real diplomatic tour and go see Putin as well. Then on to Tehran, say hello to China, play a few rounds of GTA with Best Korea, and then go to the Imperial Palace in Tokyo and tell them that they're getting their wish: we're pulling out of Japan.

Flights of angels carry him on your wings. Trump and Putin may save the world.
>>
>>57373849
Q2 2015 /pol/
>KIKES ARE BAD OK
Q4 2015 /pol/
>TRUMP LOVES JEWS THEREFORE I DO
>>
File: 1446269899979.jpg (142 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1446269899979.jpg
142 KB, 1111x597
>>57378709
>showing that hes a good faithful Goy is brilliant
>>
File: ajewspit.png (347 KB, 1922x1256) Image search: [Google]
ajewspit.png
347 KB, 1922x1256
>>57377747
Can you or any other Israelis answer a Question for me? Is this a real headline? A simple "yes or no," no qualifications. If it is real (I know it is), can you please explain to me why any Christian nation should be supporting you financially with billions in foreign aid, sweetheart trade deals, tax breaks, and now ithe military aide is about to go up ANOTHER 2 billion. this to one of the richest nations on earth who literally SPITS on our clergy and gives us Jonathon Pollard, lies about it for a decade, then asks for him back?
Tell me Israel would put up with this. Please.
>>
File: Niggers of white race.jpg (17 KB, 466x131) Image search: [Google]
Niggers of white race.jpg
17 KB, 466x131
>>57373849
Who cares. Only you Americans cry about the Jews. If you're outwited by them, maybe it's because your fucking stupid and not because they're "spawns of Satan"...
>>
>>57378872
We have been outwitted, on that you are correct. We have a hostile elite who is not only indifferent but hostile to our history, traditions, and culture who were early to see the value of media and propaganda and have, by their own admission (See Dr. Stephen Steinlight) used their power to "divide and conquer" us.
>>
>>57378250

Nailed it
>>
>>57373849

haha told you its just a game trump is the jew in sheep clothes .

holland has the same.. geert wilders jew lover and the controlled opposition

it does not matter who wins we loose
>>
>>57379003
eating cheeseburgers is not culture, it is sad.
>>
>>57378872
>Who cares
Those of us who foot the bill for it and have to pay the piper when it's time retaliation against us for Sheltering/Arming Israel. Although other Euros are starting to get a taste too.
Was watching a vid by a guy named "Ramzpaul," only YT guy I watch. He was pointing out, who the hell in the US cares if Assad stays in power? What difference to us? The truth is that overthrowing Syria, Iraq, and Iran were part of the Neo-con plan for "The New American Century" to protect Israeli interests. Not a conspiracy, just google and read it and the Jewish authors (Pearle, Clark, Wolowitz, Fife) all signed their names to it.
So far, they got one. The other is on the ropes. And psychopaths like that little homo Ghrahmn were actually pushing for a war WITH IRAN!
>>
File: 1448288234220.jpg (111 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1448288234220.jpg
111 KB, 468x714
>>57379003
Well, you all had your chances - you started on equal footing - conservative Whites on even better. America was yours. Media was WASP, 2nd KKK had 3 million members, in 30ies race riots, you knocked out niggers.

How the fuck did you lose all this power is beyond me. Now instead of crying and blaming, like niggers do, how about getting some of your power back?
>>
>>57379164
this desu
>>
Trump isn't dumb as fuck like Pat Buchanan, you can say shit about Mexicans/Muslims/Blacks but the second you reveal your power level when it comes to Jews you get blown the fuck out.
>>
>>57379314

Please stop appropriating American culture by using the internet, thank you.
>>
>>57379314
>eating cheeseburgers is not culture, it is sad.
No, despite the memes and bullshits we take, the idea of America as a decadent hell hole, we do and have had a culture. I grew up in it. It was identifiable.
If you are an actual German ( I doubt it), you'd know that since you were forced into the occupation government (where only proven traitors, draft dodgers, and Jews could hold power) and you were forced to adopt a "Constitution" with a gun to your head where you can go to jail if you raise your right arm in wrong way to point at a sunset, you now have less of a culture than we do.
>>
>>57379373

Its not that the power is lost, its that people are unwilling to use it.

Its the same with the entire West. We have all the money, all the industry, all the nukes, all the power. Whites could literally do anything they want in the world- there is literally no counterbalancing power. Who would stop us, China? They're heavily dependent on our markets and haven't projected military force outside of their immediate borders in 4,000 years. Its our own people who are unwilling to use the power, or are even eagerly awaiting the day when we no longer have the power.
>>
>>57379373
>Now instead of crying and blaming, like niggers do, how about getting some of your power back?
You may just see something less this eventually(many in Europa won't even be able to view this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU
>>
>>57379479
What bad thing did he or anybody among candidates ever say about Jews? Jews own lots and lots of industry, Hollywood, everything...they never responsible.
>>
>>57379657
Well if that is so, then we were cursed by God. Not much else to do than to keep fighting, stay active and hope our Lord changes his mind.
>>
File: 1445460883411.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1445460883411.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>57374348
mfw people actually believe this
>>
>>57376445
Dam even PUTIN WTF?

Is that Picture real?
>>
File: 6percent.jpg (63 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
6percent.jpg
63 KB, 620x450
>>57379768
We're not on the same wavelength here. What and you couldn't have been buying politicians, influence peddling, dominating public media, manipulating etc...?

Nothing but sorry ass dindu nuffin excuses.
IT's your own damn fault.
>>
>>57373849
Have you never heard him speak before? He sucks Israel's dick all of the time.

Best of all, he does it for free, unlike the other candidates.
>>
>>57377493
What if ISIS manages to kill Trump?
Will another republican win?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>57376445
they all good goys

ALL GOOD GOYS
>>
>>57373849

Lets be clear about something- while AIPAC is very powerful and the influence of Zionists on US policy is huge, the biggest reason the US supports Israel is become of Christians who believe it has a special role in God's plan. Half of the people who vote in the Republican primaries- fucking HALF- are evangelical Christians. Many of them believe Israel has a unique and necessary destiny in biblical prophecy, the 2nd coming of Christ, and all that shit. No politician is going to convince them otherwise, and no politician can become the Republican nominee without courting them to some extent. However, the GOP is still the only party that has any chance of fighting illegal immigration and pushing pro-white policies/ So one side wants to support Israel no matter what, the other side wants to fill out country with millions of Muslims.

>what kind of electorate you want senpai
>>
>>57380027
>Have you never heard him speak before? He sucks Israel's dick all of the time.
As stated earlier, have heard him speak. Have heard him mention Israel, always briefly, and politely and compliment their wall (which is a GREAT kick in the balls to our establishment) and say polite, meaningless words to keep the Evangelicals happy. Which, I'm OK with.
however, attending an event the intl press calls a "cattle call for the powerful AIPAC lobby" and going to Israel to be publicly humiliated and to admit to the world that we are controlled by a foreign nation, those are two very different things.
>>
>>57373849
With jews you win.
>>
>>57374348
his wife is a kike
>>
I fail to see the problem. Israel is based.
>>
>>57375499
vae victis, maatjesnigger
>>
>>57380707
nope
>>
File: acredgb2011.jpg (52 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
acredgb2011.jpg
52 KB, 600x402
>>57373849
>There are no heroes these days, everyone is worthless...

"There is nothing worth fighting for anymore, only against." - Nicolas Gomez Davila
>>
File: sdfasdfwefa.jpg (18 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
sdfasdfwefa.jpg
18 KB, 466x350
>unironically being a stormweenie
>>
>>57373849
Why is this bad?
Let him go, support a strong Israeli state.
>>
>>57373849
>He's a good man,' Trump said
He a good boy, he dindu muffin

Why do presidential candidates have to suck up to Jews and Israel? The US has a neglible Jewish population, and Israel is only one of the many US allies. Yet, presidential candidates have to suck Jewish dick all the way up to elections. Why?
>>
Trump is literally a bigger celebrity in Israel than in the US. Been that way for years, and he loves them back.
I don't fucking know what any of you expected from a businessman operating from New York

It's time to get over your stormkek memes if you're gonna support Trump

Most right wingers love Israel
>>
>>57380556
This is horseshit. Of course, the evangelicals, creationist nutjobs are important. But when push comes to shove, they will show up in droves (esp after Obama) to keep the Clintoness from the WH. Trump already has the nomination.
Did you catch the media today, te coverage where they went to every extreme not to say the word "muslim?" I know older people who lived in the USSR in the mid-1970s, and they tell me that increasingly, the entire US media is becoming like Pravda. you cannot get "real news" anymore, you get the party line.
This election may very well determine whether the US survives as a nation or Balkanizes and descends into civil war. People roll their eyes at such statements, bc they simply cannot fathom the concept that Rome was every bit as confident in the eternal survival of it's Republic and then Empire, and were a lot more powerful than we are today in terms of spheres of influence. And then one day, it was all gone.
I started this with very negative feelings about trump. When I was young, my grandfather used to leave "The Howard Stern Show" on and Trump was a frequent guest and would have fights over stealing the girlfriend of a gossip columnist (AJ Benza) and was in general a sleazy guy.
I desperately want to believe that he has changed, bc he is our last hope to possibly solve this without civil war. To do that, he needs to be independent of Jewish influence enough to where he doesn't literally need to go and "kiss the kosher ring" and "do the Tel-Aviv Two-Step." I'm a lot less hopeful after this news.
>>
>>57373849
The right kikes don't like him.
Trump has my vote.

You can leave now Jeb, you fucking kekhold.
>>
File: kike-clamp.png (1 MB, 942x790) Image search: [Google]
kike-clamp.png
1 MB, 942x790
>>57375098
>kikes
>civilized
>>
>>57381192

>anybody ever getting into public office without being friends to jewish people and israel

How stupid are you?
>>
You literally can't expect him to get elected without bowing to them. It wouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>57380707
>his wife is a kike
First wife was a Jewess, not current. As I see him, his father was wealthy but made his money in Brooklyn. Esp. at that time, there was a huge cultural divide between Manhattan and Brooklyn, where he was viewed as "New Money" or "Bridge and Tunnel" by the Manhattan socialites.
He probably found common ground with his first wife bc she was not NYC "Old Money" but was...his "idea" of what "class" was. He's essentially spent his life trying to show up the Manhattan socialites who shunned him until he was able to literally build his own building on some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
I think that also accounts for his brash, Jewy style of speaking. It's hard to explain the class divides in NYC. If you are truly interested, read the book "Bonfire of the Vanities" by Tom Wolfe, which is a masterpiece.
>>
File: 1447614777840.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447614777840.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
>>57381297
This made me cringe hard.
And I sometime watch those ISIS vids while eating.
>>
>>57381367
>How stupid are you?
I'd fancy myself smarter than you, because you don't really understand the problems with Israel and our nation, and we both know I'd destroy you in any sort of a real conversation about this.
BTW, I am the same guy who was making the Jewish "redpill" posts a few weeks ago, which many people actually liked and learned from, which made me feel good that I at least shed some light on an issue that people sure as hell aren't going to learn from their professors.
I definitely understand how the system works, and has worked since the post-Reagan years. Regan made many stupid concession to Israel, but NOTHING like we've seen in recent years.
The appeal of Trump is the he was CHANGING the paradigm because he did not NEED to kiss AIPAC ass. No donors? Screw you Jews, I'm rich. No MSM coverage? They rip him each and every day in every media outlet and his poll numbers still go up. Today's NYT has a headline that he is a "fascist."
Perhaps I was being a bit too quixotic, but after a few men whose judgement I very much trusted threw their hats in for him, I became truly excited for is campaign. Once I see how those men react to this news, I'll be able to better form an opinion. I respect these men bc they risk their careers and livelihoods to speak truth to power about the AIPAC stranglehold on the US Gvt in the name of truth. Men Like Dr. Scheuer and Dr. Macdonald. If you aren't familiar with their work, you can't even offer an opinion on this matter.
>>
>>57378250

Not him but maybe, just maybe there's different groups of kikes?

Right wing kikes who want to promote the jewish race and left wing kikes who want to create a multicultural meltingpot.
>>
>>57373849
That's not a horrible thing. Netanyahu is pretty based and dislikes the likes of Soros. Israeli nationalists are very different from diaspora Marxists. This will also get him the Conservajew vote and money.
>>
>>57382461

The likelihood that you are more intelligent than me is less than 1%. Nice assumptions thinking I am not aware of zionist jewish influence. The fact is that you assumed that a business man from New York was not going to be friendly with jews. Just dumb.
>>
>>57383173
People like you are too dumb to understand that Israel is the base of operations for Jews and Soros. They prohibit Israelis and Jews from the degeneracy that they spread around the world.
>>
If anyone wants to have a purely Jewish-related discussion, I set up one of my usual "Jewish Red Pill" threads I've been doing on here for...almost a month now. I always use the same photo of a group of orthodox holding hands and walking down the street.
Right now, was discussing Vanunu and his revelations about Israeli's nuclear program and how Mossad captured him with a "honey pot" Mossad agent, drugged him, and brought him back to Israel.
If you have any jew-related questions not pertaining to trump, can answer them there.
And yes, this may sound arrogant but those who have taken part in my past threads will agree that I know more about Jewry in general than probably any living gentile aside from Dr. Macdonald and Ernst Zündel.
>>
>>57373849

Are you completely fucking retarded to think that Trump wasn't connected to the Jews...?

Is this really what people think? I mean, other than the shills.
>>
>>57382841
my friend, there ARE NO SUCH "left-wing" jews in Israel. In Israel, the entire society has moved SO far right that being "left wing" there now means that you are NOT for house demolition/forced expulsion of the Pals from a land they've occupied for over 2,000 years. The only Jews with any sort of even possible claim to that land are Sephardis, who only make up about 4%-6% of the population (it's impossible to get real stats from the Israel gvt on this.
There was an ironic case last month where a Jew settler killed a Sephardi thinking he was an Arab. Why would he think that? Genetically, guess who the Seraphs are closest to of any people on earth? The Palestinians. It's all very bizarre and hypocritical.
>>
>>57384895
eish...yes, I am completely retarded and you are genius. I bet you've even beaten "Falloff 4" already, haven't you? Excelsior!
>>
>>57373849
Are there any US candidates running for president that aren't jewish puppets?
>>
>>57384993
I heard that there is a jewish civil war brewing between Sephardis and Ashkenazis.
>>
>>57385086

You fancy yourself too much, you made stupid assumptions and embarrassed yourself. Just pull out and focus on your other thread.
>>
>>57384993
>left-wing" jews in Israel

Yeah. They're all living abroad because the right-wing Jews know that their left-wing, self-hating counterparts are cancer.
>>
>>57375499
>they wouldnt be terrorists if they had jobs!
obama please..
>>
File: 1446211630395.jpg (96 KB, 558x573) Image search: [Google]
1446211630395.jpg
96 KB, 558x573
Its funny seeing the Trump shills damage control over their jew loving candidate. I'm a liberal and I'm not voting for Hillary. I was thinking of either voting for Trump or not voting at all but the way these Trump shills act I just can't do it. They damage control everything he does. He can do no wrong. Its disgusting.

>w-w-w-well every has to likes Israel!

Not Obama.
>>
>>57377661

>Anyway, I'm Iroquois, so your argument doesn't hold water :^)

Nobody wants to hear about your stupid LBGTBBQ made up bullshit terms for being a pervert.
>>
>>57374707
>people actually believe this
how can you accuse liberals of doublethink when you faggots do the same thing?
>>
>>57385882

Do you have a better path to power?
>>
>>57385882

Most of the true Trump supporters here aren't shitstain stormkeks.
>>
>>57373849
Some of Trumps best friends are kikes, how else do you think he got out of going bankrupt?
>>
YOU HAVE TO APPEASE THE JEWS OR THEY WILL DESTROY YOU. LITERALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, IF HE DID NOT DO THIS THE JEWS WOULD GO AT HIM FULL FORCE
>>
>>57373849
>hating jews
>not being a filthy mudslime
pick one
>>
>>57375098
Not according the Ethan Klein he says Israel has more shit on the streets than India.
>>
>>57377303
Listen to this guy, he speaks truth
>>
If he didn't do this he would be assassinated.
>>
i guess /pol/ is gonna have to decide which meme they like better

MEME OFF 2016
>>
>>57373849
waaaaait Trump is pro-jew?

Not going to vote for this nigga
>>
>>57373849
Supporting the Jews is literally the only way to become president
>>
>>57378788
Don't blame all Jews for the actions of some insane Chasids in Jerusalem.

I know I sound like a "moderate muslim" when I say that, but pretty much everyone in Israel hates them because they're welfare queens who only study Torah all day.
>>
>>57375484
Currently, Israel receives $3 billion annually in US assistance through Foreign Military Financing (FMF).[82] Seventy-four percent of these funds must be spent on the acquisition of US defense equipment, services, and training.[3] Thus, "United States military aid to Israel is seen by many as a subsidy for U.S. industries", according to Kenneth M. Pollack.[83]
>>
>>57374348

This.

You kids have a lot to learn. Trump knows what he's doing.
>>
>>57375098
Fuck off you foreskin licking neocohen. Zionists are the cause of the worlds ills. Most muslims would prefer to stay in their own country and prosper while zionists seek to subvert countries for their own gain.
>>
Rand Paul said he would end federal aid to Israel and stop selling them guns. Said it isn't our job to help them when we're in debt. JS.
>>
>>57389647
But Rand went to Israel and trump hates the Jews!!!!!!!
>>
>>57379575
You're right, both about Germany and the poster.
>>
>>57391035
Yeah, trump hates them. He hates the kikes so much he decided to fill his family with them.
>>
>>57391353
I was being sarcastic. Trumpbots gave Rand so much shit for going to Israel even though he wants to cut aide. Now Trump is going to Israel after his heir turned into a Jew and not a peep.
>>
>>57373849
wishful thinking on yall's part, which I am sure will continue :( Trump doesn't really care about what's best for America
>>
>>57380108
ISIS has a plan to destroy America by killing trump, making a Democrat win, which will make America into a SJW PC state where they accept millions of muslims(all of which are terrorists of course), the muslims will take over installing sharia law. ISIS WINS!!!
>>
>>57391742

that's because /pol/ is filled with underage retards who literally base their "political leanings" on memes.
>>
>>57393070
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>57373849
he should go

maybe the fucking media will back off a bit
>>
>>57373849
You wunna continue to play the game you gotta do Entiat things otherwise the kikes WILL shut you down.
He will wear the beanie but I don't think he'll touch the wailing wall
>>
>>57391353
>fill his family with them.
Literally one of his children you faggot
>>
>>57375576
>>57378125

>not kebab removers in Israel.
you fell for the oldest tricks of the jews: thinking there are such things as different jews

they're all the same
>>
>>57386165
you're such a good goy
>>
>>57377303
>till the force of AIPAC is no where near the force of the oil lobby or military industry lobby
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/02/the-iraq-war-coverup-what-did-aipac-do-and-when-did-it-do-it.html

you filthy disgusting kike
>>
>>57388128
see
>>57395561
>>
>>57382841
>different kikes
>>
>>57385405
that's not what happened at all
>>
File: 1449044614809.jpg (2 MB, 1939x2246) Image search: [Google]
1449044614809.jpg
2 MB, 1939x2246
>>57373849
He's gotta talk Jew with the Jews. It's not a big deal.

Not all Jews are kikes man. You got your deli Jews, your Sabbatean Frankist Jews, your Commie Jews, and your professional class Jews.

Your local Jewish lawyers, accountants, and deli owner don't want to fuck with you and destroy the Goyim. You're their bread and butter - they're here to help you out and get their cut. They might Jew people from time to time but they are members of the local community.

The Barbara Lerner Specters and George Soroses and other Frankist and Commie Jews need to be put into the oven right away though. This is exactly what they have planned for you and me anyway.

It's 2015. Know your Jews.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.