[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't Americans on /pol/ discuss their failure of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 27
File: muh gun muffukka.jpg (365 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
muh gun muffukka.jpg
365 KB, 750x500
Why won't Americans on /pol/ discuss their failure of the second amendment?
>>
SHALL
>>
Because it's a resounding success and the bill of rights is the singular most important document ever created in America?
>>
NOT
>>
We've discussed how it's not changing at length.
>>
>>57373303
335 shootings by citizens in less than 365 days is a success?
>>
>>57373294
NOT
>>
File: 1355516376975.png (425 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
1355516376975.png
425 KB, 1100x733
>refugees coming here to kill us, we must stop them at all cost despite most of them being women, children and elderly
>American citizen shoots some people
>muh guns
>muh freedoms
>shall not be inbringed
>>
How has the Second Amendment failed? They're the only Anglo country to not have turned their back on the right of free men to bear arms, which has been enshrined in Common Law for a millennium.
>>
BE
>>
>>57373352
well about 3/5ths of that aren't real people anyways.
>>
File: woodyburning.png (83 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
woodyburning.png
83 KB, 274x237
Triple negative
>>
>>57373401
That's 335 shootings by white men, son.
>>
File: 1448297003426.gif (263 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1448297003426.gif
263 KB, 600x300
Hasn't failed.
Because of my right to own guns, nobody has been able to take my guns away.
>>
>>57373352
That has literally nothing to do with guns, just so you know.
>>
>>57373388
>Gun deaths declining every year
>One third of all murders are not committed using guns. The idea that the remaining two thirds would not have at least been attempted without firearms is stupid.
>There have never been more guns present in American society than today.
>American society is the most peaceful it has ever been.

Please, stop repeating the lie and look at the statistics. Gun control has no bearing on crime rate or murders.
>>
>>57373394
INFRINGED
>>
>>57373388
>most of them being women, children and elderly
>implying
>>
>>57373432
Is the value of being able to own a gun without a proper background check worth more to you than not getting shot by a crazed white man on the street, school or workplace?

Or better yet, getting mugged and shot in the head by a nigger or spic for your wallet...
>>
>>57373431
Oh I'm sure it was ;)
>>
>>57373401
I chuckled
>>
>>57373352
>implying that the problem is too much freedom

This is really dangerous thinking considering 3D printed guns ALREADY EXIST.

That everyone will eventually have access to lethal weapons is unavoidable, but your solution is 'we'll just ban them and let the next generation worry about the inevitable proliferation'.
>>
>>57373352
That's less than the number of these stupid threads you've made.
>>
>>57373501
The US has a federally-mandated background check system already, you utter dweeb.
You don't need to do a background check for a private sale, but it's a felony if you think they wouldn't pass it.
>>
>>57373501
See, thats the thing, since he is armed, not only is he statistically proven to be safer from those things, he can actually prevent them from occurring to others.
>>
File: 1228235606347.jpg (179 KB, 794x508) Image search: [Google]
1228235606347.jpg
179 KB, 794x508
>>57373474

>Gun control has no bearing on crime rate or murders.

Sure it does. Violent crime increases after gun control is put into effect.
>>
>>57373547
I'm not asking for non-American's and their uneducated opinions on this topic.
Go to bed.
>>
>>57373239
Too much pride, muricans hardly accept anything as a failure.
>>
>>57373606
You clearly have literally no idea about US law, so why are you even trying?
>>
>>57373561
How are you any safer if you have a gun at home locked away while a nigger has a gun to your head while you're in the street?

Next you will tell me that you're an epic edgy kid that carries, right?
>>
>>57373646
If you weren't autistic, you would re-read OP and then go to bed.
>>
File: 1390722997977.png (74 KB, 800x1012) Image search: [Google]
1390722997977.png
74 KB, 800x1012
>>
>>57373392
Is that really true about Common Law and such? Where's the sauce for that? Is it in the Magna Carta? genuinely interested in some non-Yank traditions of arm-bearing.
>>
>>57373660
What is concealed carry for one emu
>>
it didn't fail.
>>
>>57373239
Commiefornia gets rid of guns and installs safezones
>burgers die

Yeah weapons and second am. Fail. Sure sure.

I wonder why mass shotings only happen where libtards reach critical mass.

Why not where the most weapons are sold with no restriction.
>>
>>57373352
>US population: 318.9 million
>Australia population: 23.13 million

We're much bigger than you, it's a given we're going to have more crime. Particularly when every shooting is obsessively reported and used as an argument to ban guns.*

*unless it's blacks shooting blacks, then everyone pretends it didn't happen
>>
>>57373678
Right, I get you.
The second amendment has failed because it's been infringed upon by faggots like you.
>>
>>57373719
Something that ends with you shooting yourself in the foot. You wouldn't even have the balls to conceal carry anyway so that's not even a valid point here.
>>
GOD BLESS AMERICA. WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS HATE FREEDOM ? LEAVE AMERICA ALONE
>>
>>57373747
That's not a very well constructed argument. Maybe you would feel more at home over at Tumblr.
>>
>>57373817
Thank you Belgium, but it's alright. We're a big nation, we can handle it.
>>
>>57373822
>Calling other people Tumblristas
>When you literally want to ban guns
>>
>>57373742
We have proper background checks for our firearm ownership though. The thing you Americans don't seem to understand that is we own guns, we just don't give them out to people that aren't mentally stable. I supposed you would have to take guns off 75% of the American population then, seeing as though that's the number of people that literally believe in Genesis.
>>
File: Demarqo-Smith-faces-reckl.jpg (261 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Demarqo-Smith-faces-reckl.jpg
261 KB, 1024x576
>mum sends me news article about some 6 year old who shot herself with a gun she found in the couch
>no mention of race or name, just location
>Google that shit
>girls name was Ja'racca or something
>alwaysright.exe
>dad is named Damarqo Smith, 25
>google him
>send pic related to my mum
>'50 bucks that he was a felon so not allowed to own guns'
>mum texts back saying I'm probably right but it's sad for the kids
>tell her 6 times as many kids of that age group are drowning every year
>mum BTFO
>gun control BTFO
>niggers BTFO

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>57373794
>mfw I sent my application not two weeks ago
Its ok anon I value your concern for my safety
>>
File: Healthy Weight.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Healthy Weight.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>>57373846
>We're a big nation
>>
>>57373894
We have background checks for guns too. Who told you we didn't?
>>
>>57373501
>its the "Australian barrister" lying faggot

oh boy, tell us more about the law you don't know, queer.
>>
File: 1447452947722.png (402 KB, 1144x950) Image search: [Google]
1447452947722.png
402 KB, 1144x950
>>57373817
>handing out guns to nutjobs
>freedom
It's more like mental retardation on an unbelievable level to the rest of the first world. Nothing wrong with owning firearms, but why not make sure that people undergo some basic education and psychological testing before actually getting their hands on an AR-15 etc.?
>>
>>57373963
Why so many shootings then?
>>
>>57373963
Everybody told him, but he's too retarded to listen.

>>57374016
Because of niggers. How many times do we have to tell you?
>>
>>57373501
You're either trolling or buying the narrative without any kind of research. The USA has a federally mandated background check called the NICS on ALL firearm sales, except those between individuals. The thing is, many individuals would use the background check system if they could access it, but it's limited by the feds to people with a dealer license.

If the background check system is failing because of private sales or the failure of the NICS, that's the federal govt's fault for closing it off to non-dealers or not having a robust enough background check.

I'm not giving up my guns, not am I submitting to further background checks, simply because the govt is failing to execute the laws it already has available to it; along with making access to the background check system unnecessarily difficult.
>>
>>57374053
Why aren't you in bed yet, junior?
>>
>>57374004
But liberals removed shooting classes from most schools senpai

You seem confused
>>
>>57374004
Who decides what the requirements should be for the "basic education and psychological testing"?

Remember, they had a literacy test for voting once in the US. It was completely rigged, and was used solely as a method to stop blacks from being able to vote.
>>
>>57374080
That's because the federal government is in cahoots with the NRA, you retard.
>>
>>57373564
Yes true. Since here gov issued draconian gun control murders skyrocket. Surprisingly criminals don't follow laws and get illegal guns
>>
>>57374129
>Things aren't happening the way I want them to
>It must be a conspiracy!
>>
File: 1416235569429.jpg (20 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
1416235569429.jpg
20 KB, 191x191
>>57374101
>method to stop blacks from being able to vote

If it stops blacks from getting guns, it's even better for the overall murder rate.
>>
>>57374129
Bloomberg alone is outspending the NRA by several magnitudes
>>
>>57374004
You can buy a shotgun over the counter with just an invoice taken in Austria. Why so hypocritical?
>>
>>57374016
Would you prefer your violent crime to come in a stabbing flavor instead? Maybe vehicular homicide. Or maybe just a good ole fashioned baseball bat with a nail through it.

Do you know why the anti-gun people always show stats that say "shootings per 100 people" instead of "violent crimes per 100 people", or "gun murders per 1000 people" instead of "murders per 1000 people"

It's because if they showed you violent crime stats, it would reveal the fact that people are going to hurt and kill people no matter what you take away from them. They'll kill each other with table legs or their bare arms even if you take everything away from them. And in some cases, showing just violent crime stats would reveal the truth that violent crime rates adjusted for population are actually HIGHER in places where there aren't guns.
>>
>>57373352
Most of those ahootings involved no deaths and they were gang ahootings in inner city ghettoes.
>>
>>57374004
THE SHOOTER FROM YESTERDAY WAS A FUNCTIONING MEMBER OF SOCIETY UP UNTIL HE AND HIS WIFE WALKED IN AND STARTED SHOOTING THE PLACE. IT ALL SOUNDS GOOD ON PAPER BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP THE CRAZIES
>>
>>57374202
Blacks have murdered each other with sticks and stones for thousands of years. Do you think a little gun control will stop that?
>>
>>57374222
>the gang shootings meme

oh boy, we have a special kind of meme spouting retard over here.
>>
>>57374004
Because that assumes the governing body is always benevolent.
>>
>>57374221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFYMJvsWefw

Just be submissive and don't put up any resistance.
Upon sensing that it isn't a fair fight, the criminal will give up and walk away.
>>
File: Real Strayans.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Real Strayans.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>>57373239

Second amendment only fails when the rest of the other rights are not protected, dummy.

When one of those rights stops being protected, its their duty to use the second to ensure that the rest stay in place.

When someone says "lets take the guns" they are really saying "Lets infringe on the second amendment" and that really means "Lets subvert the constitution" which is actually a crime.

So not only are you supposed to be arrested for attempting to subvert the constitution in the US for trying to take guns away from people or infringe upon the rights in any way, but those guns are actually there to kill you, no one else, not burglars, not animals.. but people who would try to take rights away.

Dont go to the US OP, you might get shot by a patriotic American who is willing to defend his rights from criminal scum who would seek to subvert them IE you.

You are scum. You live in Australia, worry about your own laws you fucking cunt.
>>
Lol these antigun fags.... all these mass shootings are taking place in areas with the best gun control.... NO GUNS ALLOWED.

And now you're whining about our gun problem wanting to make more places gun free.

You're so unbelievably stupid and your logic so counterintuitive to the very definition of logic it amazes me that you think anyone could ever take you seriously.

Only retards will listen because they have no idea what you're lying about. This is not the place for you to try. Go post this dribble on a feminized SJW site.
>>
>>57373239
The thrust of the 2nd Amendment is to provide for a theoretical militia. It has nothing to do with crime or even social stability in the context of crime - it entirely relies on the readiness of a militia mustered for the purpose of standing in for a levied army.
Such a militia would be well armed. The 2nd Amendment has not failed.
>>
gun control will never stop violent crime however, gun control greatly minimises the potential casualty's carried out.
>>
>>57373431

The muslims in france shot over 400 people with guns that were illegal, your argument is invalid.

We will ban muslims and islam before we ban guns in the US. Get used to it faggot, the streets will run red with leftists blood before the guns are taken away, I assure you, people wont be defending their guns from the police, they will go and use them to cleanse the communist scum who forced the illegal action in the first place... and it will all be supported by the founding fathers.
>>
>>57374589
But it had no measurable effect on the homicide or suicide rate in Australia.

Venezuela's effectively banned guns and they have one of the highest murder rates in the world.
Most of Africa bans guns for regular civilians, and they have warlords pillaging villages all over the place.
>>
>>57374589

Yea except for that time muslims tried to shoot up a cartoon contest and they got killed in the parking lot before they shot a single person.

If anyone in france had a gun, they easily could have stopped the terrorists with the benefit of a crowd around them.
>>
>>57374466
Goddamn hat. It's good there are people like you up there, buddy.
>>
>>57374589
Really? Because I was under the factual impression that more gun control was allowing places like gun free zones to get massacred every other week?

Then I get to listen to morons like yourself come on and say that having guns didn't stop this mass shootings despite the majority being in GUN FREE ZONES and in the other hand saying we need to double down and reduce guns and increase gun free zones.

You logic is flawed beyond reason. Get fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>57373239
Why are some people so afraid of a whole society of warrior poets?
>>
File: canadasshorts.jpg (62 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
canadasshorts.jpg
62 KB, 480x615
>>57374760

Not enough of us.
>>
>>57374721
most country's in Africa don't have the infrastructure to enforce gun regulations nor to protect their civilian population.
>>
>>57374902
Because we're not a society of warriors. We re civilians that can read history books and know that as soon as you give up guns that your first amendment of free speech falls right along with it. Fucking moron.
>>
>>57374980
Neither does America (or Australia, for that matter).

What, were you planning to kick down the doors of 300 million people and search their houses for guns?
Or were you just hoping that they'd be nice and hand them in once you banned them?

Here in Aus only 26% of illegal guns were handed in during the confiscations.
How many do you think would get handed in if it happened in America?
>>
>>57374993
>civilian
>citizen

Choose one faggot...
>>
>>57375059
It wouldn't happen here. They'd literally March on the white house and Senate. It would be toppled.
>>
>>57373239
Because it's not the second amendment that's failed, it's "gun control" law. Statistics have shown that when the number of guns go down, shootings go up. If everyone had a gun there would be hardly any shootings because the second you open fire you would get shot a hundred times by everyone else. And also, criminals don't follow laws, so if you ban guns, it makes so only criminals can have them.
>>
>>57375082
Here in America you can be both faggot.
>>
>>57374824
and how many more attacks would have been possible if guns were readily available?
>>
>>57373239
i know you other countries dont like it
but in the end....
every damn american dont have a fucking gun
you can have one if you want
and thats a nice thing.

im sorry that sometimes violent crimes happen
its always happened
guns make it easier
but everyone isnt out shooting everybody

just random instances that make it on the news

that usually take place during a exercise

that make you feel that we shouldnt have them

that get inter webbed with murders that are just gonna happen. that you dont care about anyways.
just like climate change is the reason for syria
bundle it up for you little pussys to cry about
>>
>>57375115
I honestly really want them to try and repeal the second amendment, just because I want this to happen.

After a few thousand of them get hanged, they might stop trying.

>>57375147
Guns are always going to be readily available regardless of the useless laws you implement.
Go figure, a sign on the door saying "No guns pls :3" doesn't actually do anything.
>>
>>57373239
It is not the fault of the second amendment when the Jews in Cali Dont follow it.

Contrast this situation to the draw Mohammed contest that was held in Texas.
>>
#endislam
#islamkills
>>
>>57375147
What if unicorns and rainbows came out of your ass when your bf removed his dick?

I'm not interested in your hypothetical arguments just facts. The fact is these gun massacres are happening in GUN FREE ZONES.

Get rekt.
>>
its not the 2nd amendment thats the problem, its the terrible fucking people living in america now, you didnt see the founders running around killing each other
>>
>>57373700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_keep_and_bear_arms

Look at the section on the 1689 bill of rights.
>>
File: 1433897167977.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1433897167977.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>57373951
>>
>>57375315
Exactly. The guns are mere tools.
The problem is Islam.
End Islam.
Islam kills.
>>
>>57373239
The only way the second Amendment would fail is if the people do not stand their ground and protect it.
>>
>>57373239
The only failure of the second amendment is the restrictions that have illegally been placed upon it.
It everyone could open/concealed carry there would be a lot less people getting shot, because only an idiot would try to shoot up an entire place filled to the brim with guns.
When has someone gone and shot up a shooting range?

>>57373352
335 shootings done by a population of over 320million
so a once in a million chance happening every day. That actually seems like a pretty low chance of someone going off the rails.
>believing the media representations of the horror and tradgedy
>>
>>57375263
yes they still happen in gun free zones, however attacks in gun free zones happen much less often. look at the statistics.
>>
It is obvious that the problem is Islam.
Islam kills.
End Islam.
>>
>>57373352

I'll play aussie.

There are over 300,000,000 people (loosely defined) in this country. As was pointed out previously 90% of these shootings are committed by blacks in various drug or gang related contexts. The only sad part about those stories is that more didn't get shot, not less.

So what's the percentage of 335/300,000,000. That's the amount of Americans who went out on a 'shooting spree'. For a country where there are more guns than people you'd have to be a stupid Australian shitposter to think that's significant.
>>
>>57375485
Show them to us.
Show us these statistics that say that the "gun free" cities like Detroit and Chicago have less crime than "gun-infested" cities.
>>
>>57374328
I counter you with this
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/woman-hiding-kids-shoots-intruder/nTm7s/
>the won't hunt you down in your own house if you are just hiding and trying to avoid them
>>
>>57375611

Didn't you know that places like Detroit and Chicago are an oasis of peace and safety compared to the war zones of small town gunnut usa? Common knowledge.
>>
>>57374328
Only an true kuck would think this is better than the woman blowing the nigger's brains out
>>
>>57375611
gun free city's wouldent make an impact. country's do. http://theconversation.com/hard-evidence-does-gun-control-work-18374
>>
>>57375494
what about the KKK and Christian attacks on abortion clinics?
>>
There's something a lot of people don't understand about America.

The founding fathers were enlightened men.

There were many disagreements about how the constitution should be written, but the underlying principle was that men are undeniably free.

The constitution of America is not a paper shield that you cower behind. The government, nor the Bill of Rights, do not dictate your rights. Your rights are given to you by none other than God himself. That is what makes them different from privileges.

We already live in Anarchy, son, and this is what we allowed it to turn into. A bunch of kuck faggots who genuinely believe that a government rules over them.

>Proud men might shout that they would sooner die free than live as slaves, but pride was cheap. When the steel struck the flint, such men were rare as dragon's teeth; elsewise the world would not have been so full of slaves. There has never been a slave who did not choose to be a slave, the dwarf reflected. Their choice may be between bondage and death, but the choice is always there.”

― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
>>
>>57375315
Uhhhh actually they did. Dueling used to be legal here...

But now pussies think they are civilians...
>>
>>57375485
Except it doesn't. Because my statistics are just as viable as yours and they say 2 things.

1. You're an idiot.

2. Removal of guns from law abiding citizens will do nothing but increase and embolden those wishing to incite violence and death upon a disarmed populace.

Example? Just about every mass shooting occurs in zones with laws similar to what you'd put everywhere.

Conclusion? More mass shootings in areas previously populated with people able to shoot back. Bad idea and you're an idiot.
>>
>>57373239
>>57373352
>>57373501
>>57373747

LOOK
AT
THE
SHITPOST
FLAG
BEFORE
YOU

SAGED
>>
File: Crime rates and gun ownership.png (162 KB, 492x1376) Image search: [Google]
Crime rates and gun ownership.png
162 KB, 492x1376
>>57375759
That link is so stupid that it hurts.
>Let's post a few randomly-selected countries in order of gun deaths
>Let's imply that they're also in order of gun ownership rates, when they're very clearly not
>Let's also literally show graphs which disagree with us while claiming that they do the opposite

Time for some real facts.
1. There is no correlation whatsoever between gun ownership and crime. If you don't believe me, look up the gun ownership rates of the countries in that first graph.
2. Gun control had no measurable effect on Australia's homicide or suicide rates.

http://www.melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
>>
>>57375809
Mere distraction from the actual crisis of our times.

#islamkills
#endislam
>>
Because if a nigger invades my house I have the right to execute him on the scene instead of being a liberal kuck asking for him to take what he wants because my white privledge made it this way for him.
>>
>>57375820
> Your rights are given to you by none other than God himself.

I agree with everything up until here

I don't believe that rights are "given", I believe they are earned. They are fought for.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms wasn't given to the people by god, it was given to the people BY the people, through great struggle and bloodshed.

The reason you have those rights is because you fought harder for what you wanted than the british fought for what we wanted.

That's why Northern Ireland belongs to Britain, we fought harder than the IRA for it.

We fought the argentinians harder for the falkland islands than they did, We fought harder than the Germans did over Dover.

Rights only exist if you are prepared to fight and die for them, otherwise the whole idea of "rights" is worth less than the paper they are written on.
>>
>>57376038
Rights are held by all people, regardless of their recognition by others.

You don't fight for your rights, because nobody can ever take them from you.
You fight for the recognition and acceptance of your rights.
>>
>>57373522
So put restrictions on ammo, if that can't be done, put restrictions on the propellant material in the ammo, cordite or whatever they use these days.
>>
>>57376155
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED.
>>
>>57375867
give me one good example where a civilian with a gun has stopped a mass shooting?
>>
>>57375759
Because that worked so well with drugs.
;^)
>>
>>57376177
They're not called mass shootings when that happens.

Because you see, the shooter is shot before it can become a mass shooting

And mass shootings are statistically irrelevant.
>>
I'm just to the point where I'm going to just start up like 4 pro gun threads a day instead of arguing with Australians and Canadians who would do nothing and have no recourse when their government starts loading them up in boxcars and sending them to work/FEMA-type camps.

No one will bother to say they told you so because people don't give a shit about those too negligent to protect themselves from preventable tyrranical history.
>>
>>57376038
>I don't believe that rights are "given", I believe they are earned. They are fought for.
Wrong. Privileges are earned.
>>
>>57373362
FUNNY
>>
>>57376099
I suppose you are technically correct.

Yes, I can SAY that I have the right to take a million dollars from the bank any time I want.

However no one will recognize that right unless I fought and won it.

That said, Not having your rights recognized is identical to having no rights at all.
>>
>>57376227
Yes they're too stupid to realize this..... it's akin to asking questions like..

Name me one incident of a fat person who was successful with diet and exercise?

These shit posters are literally too stupid to realize how stupid.
>>
>>57376230
Realistically speaking, what recourse would Americans have if their government started "loading them up in boxcars and sending them to work/FEMA-type camps"?
The general public cannot beat a military which is as over the top as America's, pretty sure the reason they spend so much is to make sure they're totally safe from themselves.
>>
> muh no gunz and muh banned hate speech and muh health care with long waiting lines

These are the only sources of Australian pride today.
>>
>>57376248
But what's the difference between a right and a privilege?

You can fight for the privilege of something, but you still have the right to something even if you don't fight for it?

That's what doesn't make sense to me, If God gave men these rights as you say then surely that means that these rights just exist and must be adhered to.

But that's not the case as life tells us, Rights must be fought for too, the reason I say "earned" is because having unrecognized rights is the same as having none at all.
>>
>>57376425
>But what's the difference between a right and a privilege?
You have the right to make poor choices. Your statesmen may, however, deny you the privilege.
>>
>>57376038

Rights are given, thats why they are a right.

They are referred to as "God GIVEN rights" in the US.

Youre from the UK, the Queen gives you your rights and any man can take them away, thats the difference, the US rights are god given and no one is above god, are they?
>>
>>57376371
The general public can beat a military because the military ain't using nukes on their own country, and they aren't going to fight without getting paid. Waging war against a foreign enemy is different to waging a war against your taxpayers. It would be too expensive to even bother. The military won't fight to win at all costs, they'd give up once it became inconvenient to continue.
>>
>>57376371
You fucking idiot. They would fight back and die or live BECAUSE THEY HAVE GUNS.

Not to mention most of the military is pro second amendment and will not obey such orders to start with.
>>
>>57375339
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_keep_and_bear_arms
Thanks m80
>>
>>57376230
here in Australia we have something called 'Unions' and 'social policy' which prevent our country from becoming as fucked up as yours faggot.
>>
>>57376506
Even in the UK, they have God given rights.

Every man on earth has freedom. They're just afraid to claim it.
>>
>>57373388
fucking lel

spurdo does it again
>>
File: rights-exclusive-claims[1].png (608 KB, 1280x1448) Image search: [Google]
rights-exclusive-claims[1].png
608 KB, 1280x1448
>>57376256
No, that wouldn't be a right.
>>
It hasn't been a failure
>>
>>57373352
How many drunk driving deaths during that time?
>>
>>57376497
Then that means the owning guns is a privilege rather than a right.

You might have the right to own guns, but the US Govt can deny you the privilege unless you fight them.

>>57376506
So you're telling me that only the rights of Americans are god given?

Did it escape you're memory that the Colonials were British?

So God discriminates who has rights based on Nationality(which is relative)?

Does that really make sense to you?
>>
>>57373388
Tfw 3 women shoot people and 2 blow themselves up in the last month.
>>
>>57376512
These idiots think they Americans wouldn't turn the US into Vietnam. The US 30% of the military that actually survived fighting the remaining 70% would be so bogged down from guerilla tactics by citizens and so outnumbered it would be beyond insane to think they could manage it.

Recourse? Fight. Win.
>>
>>57376679
All men should have the rights the american constitution affirms its citizens have.
>>
>>57376552
You have a low population and nearly zero gang problems most of which are disproportionately represented by blacks.

Kindly touch the nearest boxer jellyfish and end your life.
>>
File: Eastwood_Good_Bad_and_the_Ugly.png (165 KB, 342x310) Image search: [Google]
Eastwood_Good_Bad_and_the_Ugly.png
165 KB, 342x310
>>57376679
>Then that means the owning guns is a privilege rather than a right.
>You might have the right to own guns, but the US Govt can deny you the privilege unless you fight them.

No shit.
>>
Might as well /r/ here: that webm of Australia dancing while a few other countries clap at him.
>>
>>57376552
they didn't stop your government from grabbing your guns did they?
>>
Reminder that if you are an anglo man and don't keep a small arsenal of guns in your home then you are literally a disgrace to your ancestors. Non anglos need not apply since you are subhuman anyway and therefore have no rights.
>>
>>57376793
But they don't...or they do but it's not recognized, the same either way.

Which is why I say to >>57376813 that you fight not only for the privilege, but the right too.
>>
>>57376793
NO!

The constitution does nothing of the sort.

It is a formal declaration of the people!

It is a contract, which becomes null for anyone who seeks to oppose it!
>>
>>57376512
>Nukes
Too destructive.
Drones to put down a revolution? Absolutely, would be done if worst came to worst and there was a viable target.
>Cost
So the government wouldn't start on their people in the first place, back to the point of why have the weapons so widely available.

>>57376520
>Fight back
And die, no 'or live' they'd die, the first people would be made into examples, everyone else would surrender.

>Military wouldn't obey
In that case, why is the argument about protecting yourself against the government even a thing? Obama isn't about to roll up in his presidential lowrider and gun you down.
>>
File: facebook_retard.png (28 KB, 468x148) Image search: [Google]
facebook_retard.png
28 KB, 468x148
Guns aren't the problem. The problem is Fox News complaining about social services programs, which caused the shooter to Muslim to target a government building. Duh
>>
File: samefaggot.jpg (140 KB, 835x776) Image search: [Google]
samefaggot.jpg
140 KB, 835x776
>>57376679

Sorry that you live in Tyranny. Does it make sense to you that god appointed the Queen to rule over you as a monarch when there is nothing about that in the bible or any religious text?

>So you're telling me that only the government of Britain (and maybe a few shitty countries like Thailand) are god given?
>>
>>57376921
I said they should

Not that they do
>>
>>57373239

But anon, I haven't failed the second amendment. I'm armed.
>>
>>57376845
the majority of the population agreed with gun control. also we can still own guns ownership is just highly regulated so own Bogan's with half a brain can still own them.
>>
>>57377131
your guns are grabbed, if the government wanted to round you up in camps there's nothing you could do
>>
>>57377131
*our
>>
>>57376944
I don't believe in god or in given rights.

What I believe in is might.

I'm a supporter of the 2A but consider for a second that I'm not.

Your "rights" are meaningless to me if I oppose them, the only way I respect their existence is if you fight harder than me for them.

It doesn't matter who you say gave you the rights, because if you aren't strong enough to defend them then they may as well not exist.

Also the queen doesn't rule over jack shit anymore.
>>
File: 1447917537263.jpg (728 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1447917537263.jpg
728 KB, 1500x1125
The 2A hasnt failed us. We have failed to live up to it's expectations.
>>
>>57373388
I like how you conveniently leave out when the Liberals start screaming that law-abiding citizens are terrorists and they are gun toting murderers and start at the point where people have to defend their point of view because they were needlessly attacked in the first place
>>
>>57374328

Niggers are a mercurial and unpredictable breed. That could have easily been a double murder if the nignog was so inclined.
>>
>>57377210

Thats why the US has guns, to kill people like you who would take them away.
>>
>>57377178
and how would they be able pass laws to be able commit such atrocity's?
>>
>>57377210
>>57377358

The rights are given by god, that doesnt mean evil people wont try to take them away.

Youre officially evil tier if you are against anything that the US constitution guarantees. (btw if you actually read the bible, the turn the other cheek line is given far too much credit and used as an umbrella to dismiss everything else about being allowed to protect your family and selling your clothes to buy swords etc)
>>
>>57377210
I don't believe in God either.

By saying "God given rights", what I mean is that your rights are an innate part of your being.

You're right in that you can lay claim to any right you want, even to walk up and steal 1 million dollars from everyone.

You're wrong in that you can ignore the rights of others to defend their livelihood.

And yes. What that means is that, collectively, the people can unanimously agree that private ownership of firearms is a threat to their being.

It would be fucking retarded and nonsensical, but they have the right to make moor choices. Their statesmen, however, can deny them the privilege to just walk up and take them.
>>
>>57377358
You are clearly from Quebec and your first language is french.

At no point did I say that I was a gun grabber or anything of the sort and I have made it clear that I am a 2A supporter, I only said that In order to have the right to bear arms, you must fight for it, otherwise it is meaningless.

Dude that make any sense or is the weed hitting you too hard lmao?
>>
>>57377411
They can do whatever they want, they're no longer accountable to you
>>
File: Toronto2.png (218 KB, 1048x831) Image search: [Google]
Toronto2.png
218 KB, 1048x831
>>57377507

You are clearly retarded and lack a valid argument.

My statement stands, feel free to read

>57377447

Or are you Welsh, and illiterate?
>>
>>57377520
They just say this shit is happening get in the boxcar or we kill you right now.
>>
>>57377504
Rights are what you allow yourself to do.
Privileges are what others allow you to do.
>>
>>57377504
Right but I'm saying that while people might have the right to defend themselves, if they don't have the will to do so then it's the same as not having the right at all.

And the statesmen can deny them the privilege ONLY if he is stronger than the people, his position of authority is worth nothing if he does not have more might than those who would be his enemy.

Which brings me back to my original point.

If you don't fight for the right then it may aswell not exist.
>>
>>57377580
>"implying you aren't r-retarded"

Now you're going full damage control because you can't think of anything to prove me wrong

That's another notch on the stock so to speak.
>>
>>57373239
Why won't Euro's (and Ausfailians) understand that the point of the 2nd Amendment is not to protect people from crime or societal violence, but to protect the rights of the people from the government?
>>
>>57377706
The right always exists.
The privilege, in this scenario, does not.
>>
>>57377520
do you even know how Australian politics work we have something called a 'democracy' where anyone can become a politician.
>>
Wasn't it like 3 days after Sandy Hook that a guy in China walked into an elementary school and stabbed like 30 kids?
>>
>>57377765
I suppose that's fair enough.

That makes a bit more sense to me now, I suppose I was confused because I am so used to Americans referring to bearing arms as a right rather than a defended privilege.

So would I be correct in saying that the Right to bear arms exists no matter what but actually bearing arms is the privilege that must be fought for?
>>
>>57377766
You're a fool if you think Democracy can't be subverted. Democracy is not some flawless system that always works in favor of the people, which is why it is the duty of the people to ensure it's proper conduct, with force if necessary.
>>
>>57378004
Exactly.

Now if we could just get the rest of America unkeked, we could fucking restore freedom.
>>
>religious psychopaths declare war on the world and vow to see american blood flood the streets.
>better disarm the American people and fix the weather

liberal logic
>>
>>57378220
>if we could just get the rest of America unkeked

Seems like a job way above everyone's pay grade nowadays mate

I'm sure many are past the point of returning from kekism
>>
>>57378048
fair point democracy can be subverted, however that is why we have 'compulsory voting' 'affordable education' and the right to protest three major factors which greatly reduce the possibility.
>>
>>57378287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU1SGf6cHmw

The people aren't oblivious to freedom.

They're terrified of it.
>>
File: debating jews.jpg (180 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
debating jews.jpg
180 KB, 612x792
>>57377756

You literally have no argument against my last 2 posts besides "lol frenchman" and "I agree with some of that"

>>57377447
>>57376944
>>
>>57378048
might i also add murica is closer to a plutocracy than a democracy dating back to your original constitution.
>>
2000 more people are killed by drunk drivers than murdered by guns, DUI even kills more children. Prohibition when? Ban cars now! Who needs to drive, just ride the bus, let the trained police pursue suspects.
>>
>>57373239
Because it cannot be infringed.

There is nothing to discuss.
>>
>>57378393
The last thing people want is for their homeland to become a warzone.
>Psst: don't tell them that the only difference between a warzone and undisputed territory is the absence of dispute, and we're disputing shit all the time.
>>
>>57377766
Do you think that democracies cannot become tyrannical?
>>
>>57373474
Guns = peace because armed free men terrify tyrants.

Islam is the problem.

#islamkills
#endislam
>>
>>57373352
Ban cars and hamburgers are
>>
I'm gay and have nothing to add to OP's post.
>>
>>57373501
I had to go through a background every time I bought a fun though as does everyone
>>
>>57378826
that's wrong gtfo noguns
>>
>>57378685
A bitter irony.
http://www.antonym-synonym.com/war%20zone
>>
>>57373951
For you
>>
>>57373239
If the fucking pussies living here would use their guns, these shootings wouldn't happen. Fuck this country is filled with keks and faggots.
>>
>>57378856
I have guns stupid, all bought legally and yes you do have a background check done every time you by a gun, are you stupid or something? It's called NICS retard.
>>
>>57373522
u shoot a 3d printed gun one time and it breaks lmao
>>
>>57378963
Pic or shut up faggot
Also, even if you do have funs, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Retard
>>
>>57378963

Most of the country only requires background checks for sales made by an FFL. Private sellers don't have access to NICS.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hP6nOB1dc
>>
>>57374016
Our background checks are often bypassed because private gun dealers don't require them. They claim it would reduce sales and make it impossible to do business. Read up on it.
>>
>>57377210
Lol shut up redcoat, you can't even defend yourself from your sandnigger neighbors that your country let's in. Stop being a faggot and spewing shit about might and go fix your teeth.
>>
>>57376944
It's ok syurp, Murcia has your back
>>
File: laughing-royality-300x194.jpg (24 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
laughing-royality-300x194.jpg
24 KB, 300x194
>>57379658
Good job reading the thread, wanker
>>
>>57379844
We don't want any opinions from gun givers.
>>
>>57379844
Nice queen pic
>>
>>57374260
German bro knows what's up.
>>
>>57379390
A private seller can also deny a private sale to anyone for any reason.
>use brain and don't sell to any type of "radical"
>>
>>57378963
No background check required at a gun show from a private seller faggot
>kudos on arming yourself
>>
>>57380942
How can you tell if someone steals the gun or they are just some white guy who goes insane 2 years later?
>>
>>57380942
But most of them put money over safety. That's the sole reason they oppose background checks in those situations. They shouldn't be able to sell to just anyone in the first place. The 2nd amendment says nothing about the right to sell arms to anyone and everyone.
>>
>>57373501
Hey faggot do those Australian biker gangs get biker checks when they get caught with those machine guns twice a week?
>>
File: 1609.jpg (34 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1609.jpg
34 KB, 400x385
>>57373501
It is indeed.
>>
Considering the rising militias and the ever increasing authority of the government, I'd say it's probably going to work out for it's intended purposes once again. Violence will never be eradicated through laws, only stable culture can end violence.
>>
>>57381025

Gun shows have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>57373463
>shootings
>nothing to do with guns
Oh, you're australian. Of course.
>>
>>57373239
Why don't Australians discuss how to stop shitposting?
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
>>57379137
here's one you stupid shit, u jelly?
>>
>>57373930
Good job burgerbro. I did last night, should have my card by tax return time. Christmas gift to myself will be a glock 19 and CCL courses.
>>
>>57381025
there's barely any private sales going on at gun shows, the majority of sales are from retailers. Most stuff people try to sell privately at gun shows is overpriced garbage anyway like faggots trying to get $500 for their beat to shit sks. The truth is the vast majority of gun sales are happening at gun stores and NICS is being used as is required by federal law. There are no statistics on private sales anyway so whatever either of us wants to say about them is speculation.
>>
>>57381701
Date or nothing
>>
>>57381701
Also, Which communist state are you from?
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.