[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Lebanese, Turkish, Palestinian, Syrian and African,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445764186598.jpg (78 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
1445764186598.jpg
78 KB, 500x597
I'm Lebanese, Turkish, Palestinian, Syrian and African, born in Australia. Ask me anything.
>>
>>57373118

>all those nationalities

Just greed desu.

Are you Muslim?
>>
>>57373118

Why aren't you dead yet?

We're dropping our game, Aussies.
>>
>>57373118
are you sure? i don't think Africa is a country.
>>
Leboshit, eat some Tongan black dicks
>>
>>57373175
I don't believe in any set religion. I'd like to think there is something more than me and this life, but in all reality there probably isn't.

Religion should be personal and kept to your self imo.
>>
>Im 10% y, 15% x, 25% z, 5% a, 35% b, 10% retarded
>My mom liked gangbangs a lot

Good for you anon.
>>
>>57373118
What's it like being the shittiest of posters
>>
>>57373179
Don't know mang. All my friends are white as snow.
>>
>>57373228
Ghanaian but I didn't think your typical pol poster would get it.
>>
>>57373118
Are you a whiney fucking Muslim apologist? Do you like beer and ham cheese toasties?
>>
>>57373447
Don't be condescending. ignorance might seem to be in abundance here but we are some of the most informed people.

Are you Akan or something else?
>>
>>57373541
I prefer whiskey to beer. But sometimes you can't beat a cold one.
>>
File: 1449139807144.jpg (28 KB, 728x380) Image search: [Google]
1449139807144.jpg
28 KB, 728x380
>>57373118
How was your holiday in Syria? Meet anyone interesting? Did you get to visit Raqqa?
>>
how is this related to politics?

youre a mutt, big fucking deal
>>
>>57373763
Personally, I wouldn't go visit any of the countries I'm from. I was born and raised in Australia and I consider this my country.
>>
>>57373118
Did you celebrate the terrorist attack done in the name of Islam?
>>
Does it ever cross your mind that you and your kind will be the reason why Australia joins the rest of this god forsaken planet in poverty, corruption, endless racial tension/conflict, and general desperation?
>>
>>57374500
Did I celebrate the death of innocent people?
>>57374617
I can't help being born the way I am. I can't speak for "my kind" but I'm working full time and studying full time in a revered degree.

What have you done apart from bitch whine and moan that makes you better than me?
>>
>>57375506
Yes, that's what he asked.
Did you?
>>
>>57375573
Of course not. Personally I think most religion is dangerous.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.