[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT people who want to fix their lives I believe globalization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_5392.jpg (1 MB, 4514x3723) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
1 MB, 4514x3723
ITT people who want to fix their lives

I believe globalization fucked us up. Humans are ment to live on tribes, waking up and doing shit together every day. But due to international information exchange, we now disagree with many of our local costumes, therefore isolate from people in real life.

Ideal scenario for me would be having red pilled roomates, preferably working together too. Right now I live by myself and make a living out of online poker. I'm pretty miserable.

How do we fix our lives, /pol/? You can't be happy if you're not doing shit that helps you reach reproductive success.
>>
>>57372966
If you conceptualize humans as a bunch of intelligent animals thrown into a technological world, it's easy to understand how transformed the world is by the extension of technology, and the possibilities and choices it gives, and how it fucks the average laborious and quiet dude.
>>
File: doing-gods-work.jpg (95 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
doing-gods-work.jpg
95 KB, 800x640
>>57372966
>make a living out of online poker
how much do you have to play for that to work, also how do you play, do you go with the statistically best option every time or do you go with your gut feeling once in a while?

I became much happier when I started to work out and took up running, after a while it's kind of relaxing to do and I started to look forward to it, I also change my eating habits. It was a great feeling when saw first small gains and actual changes in my skinny-fat body.
>>
>>57372966
it's that goddamn hip hop music and those activated almonds everybody is ingesting
>>
>>57373885
I need to play 4 hours a day to pay for rent and food (which is pretty much I spend with: around 500usd.

Pic related is me, I work out (intense 30min workouts) and eat super healthy (paleo+IF). Still feel like shit sometimes.
>>
>>57374056
>memo diet
>online boker
>ever going to make it
>>
>>57374056
>4 hours a day to pay for rent and food
that's a part time job hour-wise, maybe try getting an actual part-time job in addition or do some volunteer work, for the social interaction you will inevitable have.
Other than that, I can only recommend running then, people will tell you that you lose gains, but running is about mental gains.
>>
>>57372966
>Ultraconservatism: The post
>>
>>57374137
>>57374493
I applied for like 30 places as a salesman in a shopping mall, might have nice social contact at least. Don't know if I'll get the job.
>>
If my hand is A and any number, should i always call to see the flop?
>>
>>57375385
I'd need a lot more info
-how many blinds do you and your opponent have?
-how much is the bet?
-did anybody else call already?
-are you in a position where you will be first or last to act post flop?
-is your opponent good?

It's a complex game. I spend a lot of mental energy on this shit.
>>
I live in my libratard friend's basement and I work at an office. My gf and I are saving for our own place in a small town. I'm trying to fix my life but it's a slow process.
>>
>>57375974
small towns seem like the best plan to escape degeneracy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.