[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many of ''anti-degenerate'' and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1447341581546.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1447341581546.png
103 KB, 624x434
Why are so many of ''anti-degenerate'' and ''redpilled'' users here so rude in general?
>disagree with some point of his
>suck dick nigger SJW joo nigger fuck shit fuck librul die fuck
Aren't you aware that being impolite is quite degenerate?
You aren't really accomplishing anything with such approach. You're just indicating a lack of education or proper upbringing. Kinda like those people you dislike (ghetto African Americans).
Control your emotions, on internet no one can hear you scream. And you probably have a girly voice anyway.
>>
couldn't hear you while you were mumbling into that strawman you just built OP, maybe speak a little louder.
>>
>Mount Nigger
>>
RARE
>>
>>57371663
Lets be honest man, most of /pol is just blowing off steam
>>
>>57371663

Ahh you do have a flag here. Cool. And rare.

I agree with you. Too many threads descend into shit-flinging and insults. Forums where polite discussion is encouraged tend to lead to better discussion.
>>
ANOTHER LIBFUCK JEWZI CONTROL FREAK FAKE HALO DEMANDING COMPLIANCE, WHAT ELSE ISN'T NEW

FUCKHEAD NEEDS A SAFE SPACE
>>
>>57371663

>being reasonable

nice try JIDF
>>
>>57371663
do you want to tell us we are politically incorrect?

wew lad
>>
>>57371663
Most people here are white mentally ill losers. When I say losers I specifically mean when it comes to women.
They call white women "their women." They clearly don't own them.
In this board a lot of this frustration is pointed out towards jews, blacks, feminists, hispanics, women in general, and recently muslims.
>>
>>57371835
This, and 4chan has always been a place to say suck nigger dick aids faggots. Tounge punch my dirt star. Shit youd get fired by feminists if you said or wrote elsewhere
>>
>>57371663
If you are on 4chan you can already be sure you are a degenerate.

Non-degenerate people don't need to go on some image board to tell others how not to be degenerate.

Non-degenerates try to fullfil their duties to themself, their family and society as a whole. They work their ass off constantly to accomplish virtious tasks. Going on the internet, anonymously telling others what's wrong with society can not be considered virtuous or a sign of excellent character.

Having said this I am everyday questioning why I am even here shitposting with absolutely no end goal in sight. You're pretty much filling your head with a constant stream of shit while you could be reading books about philosophy. You know books where the authors actually spent years because every sentence had been so ciritically thought about.

Instead we are sitting here reading shit that keeps getting repeated by everyone without any thought attached to it.
>>
>>57371835
This. I come here to vent. Are you really expecting legit conversation from a bunch of Nazis in an imageboard for Chinese Cartoons?
>>
>>57372149

>recently muslims.

>recently
>>
>>57372149
>Most people here are white mentally ill losers. When I say losers I specifically mean when it comes to women.

Is there any kind of name for this kind of argument, where you just call the other side a virgin?
>>
>>57372425
Ad hominem.
>>
>>57372149
>>57372413

>nazis
>losers

This is the kind of provoactive language that drags threads into slagging matches. /pol/ would be well advised not to take the bait.

There's nothing wrong with naming the muzzie or jew, or criticizing blacks, SJW, feminists or political correctness. But doing so without being crude would make this place much more credible.

Also is it just me or is captcha and google in general a bit fucky today?
>>
>>57372597
>nazis
>losers

well they did lose
>>
>>57371663
suck dick nigger SJW joo nigger fuck shit fuck librul die fuck
>>
>>57372183
That's not true however, you're projecting.
I'm a perfectly normal guy who posts on 4chan. So are many here.
Just don't spend hours on 4chan and you're fine.
>>
>>57371746
Yeah, that's a huge strawman. I don't see many posts like this here. People obviously dislike SJWs, but there are well written posts against them. This is not /sp/.

>>57372506
I think this kind of argument should have a new name for it, because it is quite common.
>>
>>57372643

I messed up muh quote. meant this guy >>57372149 and this guy >>57372206
>>
File: 1448216883775.png (766 KB, 600x2644) Image search: [Google]
1448216883775.png
766 KB, 600x2644
/pol/ is 50% false flag and proxyfags anyways.
>>
>>57372762
You're not normal if you spend time here anon, no matter how much you try to tell yourself otherwise.
>>
>>57372793
Ad Virginem?
>>
>>57371663
Mimimimi i am a trans nigger firstime on the net.

Not the cover of the package is important but interior.

Fucking gayshitniggergookkikecommielibtard.
>>
>>57371663

Remember where you are or fuck off and kill yourself. We're not here to stroke your dick. We're here to say whatever we want.
>>
File: 1445427969212.jpg (31 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1445427969212.jpg
31 KB, 450x600
>>57371663
>Why are so many users here so rude in general?

you don't know their number. even in the threads people just have to reset their router to get a new ip.

maybe it's just one or two lonely persons crying for love.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.