[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we encourage degeneracy in society?? I mean it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 540x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 540x246
Should we encourage degeneracy in society??
I mean it's a healthy relied of pain and sorrow (except for brain damage) but people act like the village dam has sprung a leak whenever they Talk about weed

>ask someone to open up
>freak out when they cry

Why does society encourage mental illnesses via the suppression and shaming of natural human emotions
Inb4 ad-hom
>>
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>>
>>57370976
Why did you do this?
>>
>>57371094
>>57371094
He is hardcore, that's why. Weed infuriates people for some reason and just hearing the word they rage. Must be autism.
>>
>>57370773
The issue with weed is the people who use it. It's a perfectly fine thing for real uses, but so many idiots use to the point it rots there mind. Weed gets a bad name from potheads, who in turn make it so only potheads do weed. Green culture is the only thing holding weed back senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>57371606
The problem really lies in idiots who base their opinion on these stoner stereotypes. It's strong enough to override all common sense and suddenly "personal freedom" doesn't matter to them anymore, even if they were just praising America and Donald Trump's shining wall of freedom a minute ago.
>>
>>57370773
that's one expensive weed.
>>
>>57372172
It'd be cheaper if it was legal.
>>
You call it degenerate yet you never tried it
>>
>>57372656

How is that fair? Murder is degenerate but I've never tried it. Smoking weed isn't the only way of knowing anything about it. Maybe people of your genetic background are just more hands-on because thinking abstract is impossible for you.
>>
>>57372795
>Maybe people of your genetic background
Are you calling me a nigger?? Das racis mayne!!
>>
File: 1368228410788.gif (514 KB, 196x168) Image search: [Google]
1368228410788.gif
514 KB, 196x168
>>57370773

Am i the only one who has no idea what the FUCK op is on about?
>>
>>57372520
>>57372520
What if the gov takes the approach they do here and tax the shit out of it like they do with cigarettes?

And they won't ever stop because the majority dont smoke so dont mind death sticks being used to gouge people and fund government.

Weed could jump in price.
>>
I'm up for legalizing all drugs. Drug laws do not decrease usage and only increase crime rates, violence, and nigger culture. Degenerates and are enthralled by the idea of doing illegal shit. Criminalizing drugs dont work, we've seen that throughout history.
Use the money thrown at "war on drugs" and gained from taxing drug markets to anti drug campaigns and help niggas get clean.
I dont use drugs btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x244
>>57371094
>>57370976 #
Why did you do this
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>57373484
I mean it. For what purpose?
>>57370976 #
>Why did you do this
>>
>>57372145
No, but the stoner stereotype does come from some real reason. Pot, when misused, can lead to addictive behavior and memory loss. Because almost all pot advocates lie about these things people either buy the whole lie or think that pot must be as bad as ultra-pot haters say
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.