[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.newsy.com/videos/france- likely-to-close-over-100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11
File: geert.jpg (24 KB, 582x221) Image search: [Google]
geert.jpg
24 KB, 582x221
http://www.newsy.com/videos/france-likely-to-close-over-100-mosques-it-says-preach-hatred/

So apparently France will be closing over 100 mosques for being too radical and a top french Iman is on board with this action.

Can we do that here in the United States?

Oh and what is takfiri, that word was used in the article.
>>
>>57370726
Geert is such a cool guy. He is basically the Trump of holland but more intelligent.

Does he get any press anymore?
>>
Isn't it illegal to wear religious paraphernalia in France?
>>
Please tell me this is true and not some fake right wing nut job story.

Close all mosques please.
Remove kebab.
>>
>>57370826
It normally is but that's almost never enforced.
>>
>>57370805

As far as I'm aware his party is like #1 in Holland right now. Waiting for a Dutchie to disappoint me though.
>>
>>57373355
He's at an all time high in the polls ( 39 out of 150 seats)
>>
>>57370726
That's pretty based of the French Imam for agreeing with that.

Probably because it was either close down the looneys or close them all.
>>
Fucking A.
France is finally fed up with their shit.
>>
>>57370726
>So apparently France will be closing over 100 mosques
This is just was DAESH wants, this will just radicalize the Muslims more.
>>
>>57370805
Why doesn't the Dutch just kill him like they killed that other Nazi?
>>
So are all mosques in France closing?
>>
>>57373513
Hilarious, because liberals actually think this way.
>>
>>57373571
Why would the Dutch kill the person that is supposed to rebuilt the Netherlands? Also he has like 10-30 bodyguards
>>
>>57373513
>this is just what isil wants

Sounds like a win/win if you ask me
>>
>>57373513
>muh Daesh

speak english you cunt
>>
>>57373705
ce.
>>
File: memestol.jpg (15 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
memestol.jpg
15 KB, 230x300
>>57373513
ISIS wants you to not give me a million dollars, so give me a million dollars faggot.
>>
>>57371183

does that include crosses? and like necklaces / pendants depicting saints and stuff?
>>
>>57373513
the current state of british citizens ladies and gentlemen
GET FUCKED PAKI
>>
>>57373692
The paki means like how Pim Fortuyn was killed by leftists for being right wing
>>
>>57374113
No.
>>
>>57373513
>Radical muslims want yout to close the places where they radicalize new recruits
>>
>>57373513
Yeah guise, lets open all the borders and hold hands while they kill us, that will show them not to mess with Yurop
>>
>>57373513
stupidest fucking meme the left has put out.
why would isis want all muslims expelled from the west? it literally just means that they can't attack us here without getting their people nuked.

if only the svens and the brits weren't a bunch of ahmed dick jockeys.
germany gets a pass because i'm pretty sure merkel is going through menopause or something.
>>
>>57371138
It's true and they already closed 3 but I'm waiting to see if they keep going on or if it was just a publicity stunt after the attacks. Though they better do it, because people are pissed as fuck.
>>
>>57374439
Pim Fortuyn was murdered by our own government for not approving JSF jets.
*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>>57373571
Bullet-proof vest, lots of bodyguards, not a lot of people can come close to him etc.
>>
>>57373513
Nice shitpost
>>
>>57373513
Ahmed, pls. We have nearly 3000 mosques in France. I think we will be fine with a hundred less. I actually wish we would close down way more. But don't worry between that and the veil ban, I'm sure more and more 'victims' of islamophobia will find refuge in Britbongistan and you will welcome them with open arms, right.
>>
Geertje will never die.
>>
>>57373590
>>57373856
>>57374277
>>57374827
>>57374875

Guys I think he's onto something. Back in the 1930s, people realized Hitler wanted a war so they tricked him by letting him take over Austria and Czechoslovakia without resistance. Hitler committed suicide.
>>
>>57370726
Of course we can't do it here. Obama himself works with the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas affiated CAIR.
>>
>>57370726
It doesn't matter unless they deport the clerics and members too. They will just go underground and still be a threat.
>>
>>57375581
That's part of the plan though. Removing citizenship of all the fucking wahhabi preachers (since most of them retain their birth country passport) and deporting them. At least they said they would. I don't really trust them but I trust their fear of people voting for Marine if they don't do shit.
>>
>>57373513

more radicals = more targets
more targets = less collateral damage
>>
>>57370726
>100 mosques for being too radical
Religion of peace.
>>
>>57375013
>why would isis want all muslims expelled from the west?
So they will come and live under the islamic state.

They don't necessarily want them expelled, they want them radicalised.

Westerners attacking muslims will radicalise them.

It's literally a documented strategy of ISIS. Their goal is all muslims under their flag. Muslims living happily in the west and become enlightened is against their goals.

Muslims living in west and hating westerns
Muslims leaving the west and joining the state
...are both successes.
>>
>>57370726
>France closes Mosques
>gives terrorists justification for more attacks
>French can use this to further restrict its population and fund more wars in the middle east
Wow, how original. Its not like we have seen this happen before in history or something.
>>
>>57370805

He is a proud Aryan skull with a large Aryan brain.
>>
File: 1415550731777-0.jpg (18 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1415550731777-0.jpg
18 KB, 400x320
>>57375288
australia
>>
>>57370726

They won't do this in Australia.

Despite half these "mosques" literally being a fucking vacant apartment above some shitty grocery shop where a fucking "mufti" with no credentials sits around replaying ISIS videos on his laptop and yelling Takbir every five minutes.

Also I'm pretty sure Geet Wilders is still banned in Australia.
>>
>>57373513

>Radicalize them more

>Closing Mosques where they literally spend all day, erry day plotting (not threatening, plotting) on how to destroy Western Civilization

How are they going to radicalize more? They're already actively trying to wipe out non Muslims.
>>
>>57375786
...further, they do literally have the same goals as the west's far right. They want war. They see you westerners exactly as you see them. Look in the mirror.

They are afraid of moderates, just like you guys dislike "liberals".
>>
File: geertoala.jpg (135 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
geertoala.jpg
135 KB, 1024x670
>>57375847

Nop, he got in and spoke at some meetings. Then had a nice vacation
>>
I'm happy for my French bros.

Your leader became pretty red pilled after the attacks it sounds like.
>>
>>57375786

This is a load of shit and speaks to an enormous ignorance the left has of their own nations and the people living within in their borders.

They don't need oppression and hatred to radicalize the Muslims to support ISIS. They ALREADY DO.

They want the west to bend to Islamic dominance. Which is exactly what the left does when it refuses to shut down mosques or limit Islamic expression.

>Don't oppose Hitler's invasion of Poland! It's exactly what he wants! It will radicalize the German populace!

That period, the period of radicalization is long, long, long fucking gone. Once George W. Bush entered Iraq, it was all but cemented for good.

>Muslims living in west and hating western(ers)

They already are and do.

>Muslims leaving the west and joining the state

They already do

And this is when they were treated well and with kid gloves.

ISIS doesn't need our oppression to succeed. They just need to survive and remain visible.

We've had young men pouring out of our country for the last 3-4 years to join ISIS. What were they doing before? Selling drugs, raping women, murdering each other for cash, rebirthing cars, robbing business and homes, extortion.

We want them to leave. But the U.N. won't let it happen.
>>
>>57370726

Leftists want to destroy the functions of the state and society so they can bring forth a class war along tribal lines. Muslims are this tool. They know what problems they're causing and are actively trying to encourage them.
>>
>>57376057

Oh good. I remember a big commotion because he was banned, yet they let in some Muslim guy to give speeches on why infidels need to be slaughtered in the streets.

>>57376151

He's just doing it to stop Based Le Pen from taking anymore power.
>>
>>57375786
so muslims living in the west and becoming radicalized is just something we need to tolerate?

we are meant to tolerate the ways they get radicalized too? if most muslims aren't radical then surely most muslims will have no objection to having the radical elements of their religion and the people who preach the radical elements removed?

radical elements meaning things that go against western ideologies that is, like sharia law and raping women who aren't covered, not radicals like training or planning to commit attacks in the name of allah. if anyone objects to the expulsion of that element then they should be expelled too.

what is wrong with that? they are already radical so isis can fucking have them, better with isis than in our countries.
>but isis might kill them :(
but they might kill you

another thing, if the us wins and assad is removed then there is some minority group living in syria that is going to be genocided, according to some syrians posting here once. why is that not in the media?
oh right because america wants assad removed. how can you even fucking trust what the media says about isis plan when there is clearly some fucking double dealing going on?

fucking idiocy to coddle muslims because there is a scary muslim organisation attacking the west who wants them to be discriminated against.

fuck them. what the fuck can they even do if we collectively eradicate the roach scum?
>>
>>57376236
either way its a win. the more kekservatives come back to the right side the better
>>
>>57376236

Yeah, there was some drama about it here. It was the second time he got blocked from a country, first was the UK I Believe, which gave in eventually due to muh freedom of speech.

I just hope his popularity will lead to the other factions stepping up, I like Geert and love how eh debates, but I don't see him as our prime minister
>>
File: 1437366633147.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1437366633147.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>57376236
>He's just doing it to stop Based Le Pen from taking anymore power

This.
I'm so mad when seeing those traitors applying the Front National's agenda in panic mode.
>>
>>57370726
>4-6% of the country's 2600 mosques

France, you really are cücked hard
>>
>>57376164

By the way, these aren't opinions derived from complex sociological studies. This is what fucking ISIS itself has said;

>Shift the demographics via birth rates

>Muslims will eventually move further and further to the "right" of their religion if the Sunni's can eliminate Shiite opposition

They brag about this shit on twitter. Literally.

They young men fighting over there don't whine about oppression. They brag about guns, money, drugs and sex slaves.
>>
>>57376589
>huurrr durrr kek

Fuck off, and ask yourself how your country, who never had any colonies, who is thousand miles away from africa, can have muslims.
>>
File: Early+Martyrs+1[1].jpg (45 KB, 543x352) Image search: [Google]
Early+Martyrs+1[1].jpg
45 KB, 543x352
>>57370726
I'm not a fan of islam but closing mosques is about the worst thing you can do. Your just going to play right into the hands of extremists.

Trying to repress a religion with force almost always backfires. Remember how well it worked for Rome?
>>
>>57376589
reminder that if they deported one million muslims, they'd still be left with 5 million.
>>
>>57376164
Some muslims support ISIS. Some don't. Do we want MORE muslims to support ISIS? If not, be fucking subtle about this shit.

in theory I fully support closing such Mosques. But in practice I fully expect it to be done in a completely retarded and incompetent way.

ISIS tries to divide muslims/westerners. We need to focus efforts on dividing muslims/ISIS.

The opposite means all muslims becoming ISIS, which is Not A Good Thing. (Unless your goal is war and muslim genocide.)

>>57376270
>so muslims living in the west and becoming radicalized is just something we need to tolerate?
No, it's not. But we need to be careful and make damn sure there are options open for moderate muslims to live happy lives while we BTFO the radicals.

A "top french Iman being on board with this action" is actually a good sign that some amount of subtlety might be being used.

>>57376645
Yeah, exactly. And the goal of ISIS to divide westerners and moderate muslims is clearly documented speech of theirs too.
>>
>>57374772
What about a tinfoil hat and a board the says "the end is near"?
>>
>>57377042
>subtlety
like the way they subtlety protested charlie hebdo depicting their pig-fucking prophet?

fuck them. the radicals don't deserve subtlety. they need to shut down the mosques, arrest the imams for treason and kill anyone who protests the closure.
>>
>>57370726
>So apparently France will be closing over 100 mosques
Just 100 ?.
Close them all you fucking faggots, and deport everyone who is openly muslim
>>
>>57377277
Would be faster to nuke your shithole imo.
Would also cost less money.
>>
>>57377042

>Do we want MORE muslims to support ISIS?

It's irrelevant what we want. They are going to support them regardless because they are winning. They are winning because we refuse to confront them and "radical" Islam (which is not a fringe minority, but the majority of their adherents).

>ISIS tries to divide muslims/westerners

They really, really, really don't. This meme is built on pure ignorance. They are staffed with westerners and APPEAL to westerners. That is why their ranks are swelled with western fighters. Something that has never really happened with Jihadists before. They actively FIGHT to be allowed re-entry into their homelands and when return continue to live perfectly consumerist western lifestyles while preaching for more and more people to convert to Islam. Not even "radical" Islam mind you, just your run of the mill Sunni conversions.

Again, there was no oppression of Muslims. No great divide. And yet they flocked (and continue to flock) to ISIS. Because ISIS is the number 1 team in town now. Because their members can spit in the face of Western authority and get away with it. It's not a surprise that their adherents are drawn from the criminal underclass. They are rebellious and seemingly untouchable. Their supporters threaten police on a daily basis and laugh about it and brag about how gutless the authorities are. This draws more and more followers, because everyone loves a winner.

Furthermore;

>Shutting down Mosques

>Causes you to become a terrorist killer

Then you already are a ticking time bomb and this even MORE evidence that Islam needs to be expunged from the west.

>No, it's not. But we need to be careful and make damn sure there are options open for moderate muslims to live happy lives while we BTFO the radicals.

We need to make damn sure Islam, a fucking repugnant and dangerous ideology, has zero footing in the west and should not be tolerated in any manner but exclusively private practioning, if that.
>>
>>57377042

Let me reiterate;

>We are closing down establishments that are calling for the mass slaughter of the citizens of this country

>"Bro, that makes me mad and oppressed, I'm going to kill you"

If that's the way these people react, then they are already radicalized.

They should be assisting in shutting down these mosques. If not, they already ARE radicalized and the enemy.
>>
>>57377277
Proxy or berber ?
>>
>>57377484
Those are your muslim, not ours, get your shit together and stop blaming others for your kek fetish
>>
>>57377739
>our muslim
Nice try Ahmed but most of these fuckers still retain their Algerian or Moroccan passports, so if you don't want to get what France got after we gave Algeria back to you, ie boats full of French people who had never put a foot on French soil but still were forced to come back here because of their ancestry, better be nice.
>>
>>57377739
Most of them are subhumans coming from your shithole who came here to steal a life because they are too lazy and weak to develop their own country.
Not to mention they are also retarded due to their shitty genetics.
>>
>>57373571
Why would they kill such a hero? Your statement is a little confusing.
>>
File: 911.jpg (140 KB, 702x553) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
140 KB, 702x553
>>57377484
why are you worrying about muslims when you have bigger problems to deal with?
>>
File: 1421331927632.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1421331927632.png
11 KB, 470x454
>>57378179
>tfw living in the region with the highest rate of wolfs attack
>tfw didnt even know there was wolfs in my area
>>
>>57378179
I think rabid wolves are more popular.
>>
File: 1448893011455.png (169 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
1448893011455.png
169 KB, 496x599
>>57375794
>Aryan

he's a fucking Indonesian. there's nothing white about him

his gay family immigrated from the Dutch East Indies and they were half shitskins indonesian Muslims

#sendGeertBack
>>
>>57373513
If they were ever in danger of becoming radicalized, they were never integrated to begin with
>>
>>57373571
>Let's kill those whose opinions we disagree with.

“The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists” – Winston Churchill
>>
>>57373500
>That's pretty based of the French Imam for agreeing with that.

He probably just saw an opportunity to eliminate his competitors and increase his own power.
>>
File: typical-british-antifa.jpg (157 KB, 837x959) Image search: [Google]
typical-british-antifa.jpg
157 KB, 837x959
>>57378919
>>
>>57373571
Fuck you, i hope you walk in front of a train.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.