[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When Christians don't kill >out of fear they will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14
File: 21WnsW0.jpg (29 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
21WnsW0.jpg
29 KB, 400x506
>When Christians don't kill
>out of fear they will eternally suffer in hell

>When Atheists don't kill
>they do it because they actually believe it's wrong
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>57370593
I'm Christian and I'm more than fine going to hell if it means doing what is moral and good. I'm fine being a necessary evil
>>
File: 1432556824641.jpg (885 KB, 1001x1500) Image search: [Google]
1432556824641.jpg
885 KB, 1001x1500
Atheists don't kill because their lord and savior Dawkins told that it's wrong.
>>
>>57370593
if you believe that I feel sorry for you kek
>>
File: 1385167349225.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1385167349225.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>57370593
Nice one!

*Up voted*
>>
>>57371387
>believes his decisions are more right than what his allmighty God tells him is right
Why do you even call yourself Christian in the first place if you make up your own moral compass in the end. Literally retarded.
>>
I'm an atheist and the only reason I don't kill is because I'd go to jail or a bigger person might kill me
>>
>>57370593
Or because they fear reprisal.

But when athiests do kill, its usually for some pipe-dream utopia that never really pans out and leaves a mountain of skulls in its wake
>>
>>57370593
Religious people are the most selfish of all people.
>>
>When Australians shitpost, nobody bats an eye

>When Germans shitpost, everyone wonders how they have time, what with all the Muslim bulls that need prepping
>>
Kind of amazed the Fedora meme hasn't been dropped.
I'm pretty confident 99.99% of atheists don't own or wear a Fedora.
Especially considering so many are skinny 5'0 - 5'4 Chinese girls.
>>
File: 1432423968659.jpg (182 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1432423968659.jpg
182 KB, 960x640
>>57370593
>When muslims don't kill
>they are not real muslims
>>
>>57371584
>Theists haven't killed more people in total so far than atheists for a belief not everyone shares

Of course atheists have killed. People kill in general. But they don't kill in the name of atheism.
>>
>>57371512
Because sometimes the right choices are not the good choices. God gave man freedom, man used that freedom for evil, so man has to correct that evil, as god can not intervene lest he takes away that freedom.
>>
>>57370593
>>57371512

> Atheist

> Believing in moral absolutes

Hard nihilism is the only logical conclusion to atheism bro. You are literally retarded.
>>
>>57370593
Not politics, report and hide
>>
>>57370593

>For in this moment, I am euphoric
>>
>>57370593
>Atheists believing it's wrong to kill
Kekokek.
>>
File: 4548468484968498.png (286 KB, 889x592) Image search: [Google]
4548468484968498.png
286 KB, 889x592
>>57372017
So your God, the allmighty and allknowing being, has set up objective rules all Christians have to follow. And although he knows everything, he made the right choices go against the rules of his religion he has set up for you. And when you break these rules to make the "right" choices you still end up in hell, although they were "right" (what only you have decided to be right btw).

Hmmm..
The conclusion is either that you are actually not making the right choices when you do evil "to correct evil"
or that God is actually not allknowing. Kinda dumb even.

>>57372025
Knowing nihilism is true =/= end up having no ideals.
>>
>>57372296
>Atheists
>"When I kill you, you seize to exist for ever. All your memories, all your chances of experiencing life to the fullest are then gone. What a horrible punishment for someone. I would never do that. Nothing justifies killing."

>Christians
>"I'm killing in the name of God, I know I am! Killing these millions of people for my religion is okay this time"
>"I will bring you to God so he can judge your sorry ass"
>"Hey when I kill you, you are forever in the afterlife anyways so who cares lol"
>>
File: atheist violent.jpg (40 KB, 734x320) Image search: [Google]
atheist violent.jpg
40 KB, 734x320
>>57370593
>When Atheists don't kill
>they do it because they actually believe it's wrong

forgetting
>cult of reason
>cult of the supreme being
>calles law
>league of the militant godless
>red guard
>juche
>khmer rouge
>school shooters :^)
>>
File: 1448423084231.jpg (91 KB, 535x508) Image search: [Google]
1448423084231.jpg
91 KB, 535x508
>>57372634

>calls himself a nihilist
>shit posts about others beliefs

https://youtu.be/AMFkSM5bHMo

True Nihilist here,to a Nihilist it doesn't matter whom you worship.
>>
>>57370593

Christians don't abstain from killing out of fear.

it's that the kind of motivation one needs in order to not kill, you can be assured that person is NOT a Christian.

anyone who does end up in Hell is there because their own sinful nature makes them incompatible with living in the presence of a Holy and Just God. we Christians, too, have that nature. the difference is, we accept that Jesus died to substitute our nature for His Own, so when God looks upon us, He sees the Righteousness of His Son.

hope that helps.
>>
File: NeImS5O.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
NeImS5O.gif
2 MB, 320x213
You know what's really swell?

Not having to live in constant fear that every single little thing I do is being scrutinized in order to decide whether or not I'm going to be tortured in a pit of fire for all eternity when I die.

Being a christian must suck fat donkey dick

0% mad
>>
>>57373296
>calls himself a nihilist
>cares about what other people say about nihilism
lol
>>
>>57373349

i meant: "IF THAT'S the kind of motivation one needs in order to not kill..."

Perfect Love casteth out all fear
>>
>>57373132
>>When Atheists don't kill
>>they do it because they actually believe it's wrong

why's it wrong, though?
>>
>>57372634
>>57373296
>>57373419

>Call themselves nihilists
>Attempting to prove a point

meh
>>
>>57373296
No reason to post a video about a philosopher whose books you've probably never read.

If not a single religious person would kill in the name of his religion, then I would not give a fuck if you pray to the God of Pasta.
>>
>>57370593
>>57373077
Literally turn the other cheek, maybe you tards should actually read the gospel before ranting about faggots from the dark ages
>>
>>57373132
Yeah, they all killed in the name of atheism. Can't deny facts.
>>
>>57373350
Christianity is literally the only religion that doesn't do this despite what you may have heard some crazy black man preach.
>>
>>57370593
It's arguable that 'Muslim' terrorists are indeed atheists because real Muslims don't kill innocent people.
Checkmate
>>
>>57373591
Dude, if you believe in turning the other cheek then you are not the kind of christian I'm argueing against.
>>
>>57373467

I've read most of Nietzsche works and also Stirners.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

you can be raised in a household with no belief at all and still come to improper conclusions about humanity, to a point that you will take a life. That is up the individual himself, that is ones own free will.
>>
File: 1448973047427.jpg (146 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448973047427.jpg
146 KB, 800x800
>>57373770
meant for >>57373536
>>
>>57373758
It is also arguable that muslim terrorists are indeed the true followers and that the non-killers need to step it up a notch.
Checkmate.
>>
whether you are christian or atheist, theres no reason not to follow christian morals and values out of your own motivation (trying to be a good person) unless you are a shitty person. obviously, a bad christian can be a shitty person, too. ultimately, a good christian does not have to fear hell, because he would not act in a way that would justify ending up in hell in the first place.
>>
>>57370593
Fuck off, Turk shill.
All muslims are murderous animals.
As proven YET AGAIN today by the California shootings.
>>
>>57370593
In the bible it says "You shall not murder".
Some translations do have it as "You shall not kill" but it is "You shall not murder".
Killing in war, out of self defence and such it perfectly ok but murder isn't.
>>
>>57370593
tip harder Muhammad
>>
>>57373770
Now imagine a person like this forms a cult around the belief he has made up for himself. And that belief also includes thinking that your actions that harm others are always magically justified, although you call other people evil for doing the EXACT SAME THING.
You declare their actions in the end as not justified because they didn't do it in the name of your God and without labeling themselves your religion. Pastaranianfaggots or some other made up shit.

Prime example is this guy here
>>57371387
>>57372017
>>
>>57374237
The bad thing here is that not just one person believes it. He made many others believe the same deluded and evil thing.
>>
>>57370593
>When Christians don't kill
>out of fear they will eternally suffer in hell

>going to hell for this

You certainly don't know how salvation works in Bible, do you?

All sins are forgivable if you accepted Jesus Christ as your messiah, and that he is only way to the Father who is in heavens. As long you accepted Jesus for that He is, you will not go to hell.

And actually Christians can kill. What we can't do is to murder. There is a big difference between murdering someone and killing someone.
>>
File: karl marx and atheism.jpg (43 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
karl marx and atheism.jpg
43 KB, 850x400
>>57373596
>>
Prolonging life, avoiding pain, satisfying the appetite for hunger and sex, everything else that is remotely aesthetic and irrational is a thorn in the eye of the atheist. Everything must be picked apart and purified to the basics, it's just vulgar and ugly, doesn't matter if their argument is logical and truthful,
>>
>>57370593
Whether a Christian follows God's law or not, God's law is the same every single day of that Christian's life and every single day of all Human History. Has never changed. Will never changed.

When an atheist does something that could theoretically be classified as "good," by any objective definition, they do so quite accidentally, since the only "good" they were aiming for was their own subjective definition, which is of course subject to change at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

Now do you see the important distinction?

I will also tell you that of all God's laws, only one is truly harsh and odious, and that is the commandment to love each other, even enemies. That truly is a cruel law, especially for this remote generation. But yet can anyone argue that it isn't a good law? Would anyone prefer to live according to might makes right?
>>
>>57374831
>be christian
>do whatever the fuck I want because any sin can be forgiven
>killed, stole, raped and was forgiven for accepting jesus christ as my messiah
>get rewarded by going to heaven although lived my life as a shitty person
>is okay tho cuz I was a shitty CHRISTIAN person at least lel
>>
>>57375179

If you really believe that people without religion are incapable of morality you must be some Muslim piece of shit stuck in the stone-age. Or at least that's about where you are in the IQ bracket.

What a fucking retard you are.

We can think out and give reason to morality which is agreeable for everybody, religious doctrine dictating morality leads to shit like people getting stoned and beheaded because "muh fiction," dictates it as such. They don't even think about whether this is actually moral to do, and it probably helps them to view morality in this way, because it isn't.
>>
>>57375179
allah is god to some and he says kill all christians. religion is just a way of crazy people try to control people around them or muh guy in sky will be assmad
>>
>>57374237
But the real problem is obvious. It is Islam.
Islam kills.
#endislam
>>
>>57375372
>be german
>create anti-Christian threads on 4chan
>meanwhile outside house Muslims are running rampant and ruining his country
>>
>>57375179
>Has never changed. Will never changed.

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>57375372
Sounds like a good deal to me.
>>
>>57375692
Wow, Sweden don't fall from your high horse there. The irony might knock you off.
>>
>>57375372
Yep, that person would go to heavens (it's always plural in the Bible) but he won't receive any rewards there because he didn't followed God's commandments nor repented of his sins. It will be his eternal shame but well it is still way better than going to hell. In any case I doubt that such a Christians even exist, though.
>>
>>57370593

>atheist
>believing in morality
>not understanding "morality" is purely a result of evolutionary biology and culture

what kind of atheist is this? does he also believe in ghosts
>>
>>57375372
Being forgiven does not happen instantly you idiot. You have to work for it and it's not guaranteed.
>>
>>57375004
I saw somebody talking about what an atheist hero Karl Marx was, how reading Karl Marx finally convinced them to become an atheist, and I thought, "My God, don't these people do any research AT ALL into Marx's life?

Karl Marx never worked a day in his life, he never held a single job, not even as a writer or a teacher, both of which he did at least try to get a job doing. He was born to an upper middle-class family but his own children lived with him in a filthy hovel in London where four out of seven of them died of starvation. Despite the fact that both Marx and His wife were educated and from wealthy families. Marx also cheated on his wife with the housekeeper his wife later hired, fathering an eight child he would never support. Some even believe that the affair was not necessarily consensual.

The whole time Marx wrote about the poor working conditions of men in factories, Marx himself was living off the support of his lifelong friend, Engels, who had money to spare because his family owned an important factory. Marx was living 100% off the backs of the workers he wrote about for his entire adult life.

He lived in complete obscurity, the only people who knew of him at all were fellow communists like Engels. When Marx died, his funeral was attended by SIX PEOPLE.

Yes, he was certainly a great atheist hero. All atheists should look up to such a brilliant man. He didn't need a God to tell him that whoever doesn't provide for their family is worse than an infidel, Marx was the god of his own world. And only he alone could decide what was right and what was wrong. Just the same as any other atheist.
>>
>>57375513
People, or one person?

I think one person can come up with their own morality. Does that mean their morality is moral? Well, who can say? Especially if their morality is based on their mood that day.

But are you asking if all people can agree on the same morality? No, that's impossible. Never happened yet, and I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>57376309
So you are basically saying that religion isn't essential for morality to exist?
Basically saying that not believing in God and still having morality is perfectly viable?
Gee thanks for agreeing, friend!
>>
>Thousands die to incurable diseases they are born with.
>God is mysterious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI
>>
>>57375574
Yes, that's exactly what Jesus said in the Bible. good to see you agree with Him.

He spoke extensively and at great length on several occasions about several different religious authorities including the Jewish Pharisees. In the entire Bible Jesus does not have one good thing to say about religion.

That's why he was put to death. Pontius Pilate found that Jesus had committed no crime against Rome.
>>
>>57376570
NO he is saying morality is just as imaginary as god.
>>
>>57376575
That must be so terrible for people who believe this life is all there is, and then POOF! Nothing but cold black oblivion forever.

If you want to live forever in a perfect paradise, guess what, God already tried that once. Back when there was only one Commandment, "Don't eat from the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil."

And here's a clue: it's not the knowledge of good that was a problem.
>>
>>57376575
And P.S. what have either you OR Stephen Frye ever done to ease the suffering of sick children?

Ever? Maybe if you want God to help somebody, you should try helping them first, and then Maybe God can work through you?

Kind of hard for God to work miracles through you when all you do is live in a hole and feel like crap and shitpost all day about how much the world sucks.

God doesn't help complainers, he helps doers.
>>
>>57376890
>Nothing but cold black oblivion forever.
Do you remember what it was like before you were born? You are not going to be in this constant state of "cold black oblivion forever"

>Live forever in the perfect paradise
"If it sounds too good to be true then it probably ain't.
>>
>>57377047
Yeah, lets all sit down and pray for the world to be better. That's it, put your hands together. Congratulations, you are helping people (Not.) What have I done? Oh, I do my part, I help people when I can, rather than sit on my ass and pray for it to be done for me.
>>
>>57377113
Look up the definition of oblivion, you fool.

If you're going to play games with semantics instead of actually arguing, you should at least be familiar with the definitions of words?

Your other point is even further away from being an argument. but good luck gambling your soul on a "probably."
>>
>>57376496

>But are you asking if all people can agree on the same morality? No, that's impossible. Never happened yet, and I wouldn't hold my breath.

This is what legal systems are, dipshit. We largely have the power to vote and debate on these subjects.

This is a far more fool-proof system than relying on an old book from 1500 years ago to dictate what is good or bad to us.
>>
>>57377192
I help feed hungry people every weekend. I take care of sick people and I hold people's hands when they die. I give money to charities and to individuals I know.

And I pray.

What do you do?

I mean besides fart around in your dank, dingy little basement and curse God every day?

What do you do?
>>
>>57371863
Except when they kill priests or religious people because of their desire for a God-free communist utopia.
>>
>>57377280
How can laws be agreed upon when they're constantly changing, being updated, repealed, amended, and you can step over an invisible line and the law is totally different?

That's an agreed upon morality?

Newsflash: You're retarded!
>>
>>57377389
Duh, I obviously worship satan and go around shooting up abortion clinics.. Oh wait..
>>
>>57376036
You don't see me make anti-christian kek threads.
>>
>>57370593
you're acting as though the two are mutually exclusive
>>
>>57377389
Also, you condemn me on not structuring an argument then result to petty insults. What happened to love your enemy?
>>
Why do so many atheists live the exact same kind of life as this guy:

>>57376392

Where they never contribute anything to anybody else because they're too busy living in filth and pretending to think great thoughts about how EVERYBODY ELSE could do a much better job if only they listened to you?

Yes, I'm sure the Creator of the Universe really was waiting for you to be born and teach Him wisdom.
>>
>>57377192

Javeed, my British friend, you are man now and you must make choice how to kill kuffar. Will you choice behead infidel with explosive or will you choice death by anti-aircraft gun?
>>
>>57377723
I love you far too much to let you wallow in your stupidity.

If I was an atheist, I wouldn't say anything to correct you, I'd just laugh and wait for you to die by natural selection.

But I'm a Christian. I believe your life has value. I believe you were created for a purpose and it's a far greater purpose than being a retard who tries to play semantics with words he DEMONSTRABLY does not know the definitions of.

I believe that with a little instruction, you can be better.
>>
>>57371569
Wise decision.
Just comes to show that religion=/= morally sound
>>
>>57371733
Always a morbidly fat one.
>>
File: 13_10_09_pius.jpg (27 KB, 321x350) Image search: [Google]
13_10_09_pius.jpg
27 KB, 321x350
>>57370593

>>When Christians don't kill, they don't do it because it is against the will of God and it is not righteous

>>When an atheist doesn't kill, he doesn't do so because he still did't get enough power to allow him go away with it

Fixed it for you Hans.
>>
Whatever your reason for not killing is, as long as you don't kill i'm fine
>>
>>57376890
>reality is so hard to handle I have to make up fairy tales about being rewarded in an afterlife to live through the day

>>57377047
>>Maybe if you want God to-
We don't believe in God in the first place. He does not exist and videos like this exist to educate Christians -you know the people who merely pray and expect the world to be magically a better world tomorrow- that you have to do something yourself.
Like scientists, doctors and engineers have greatly improved our quality of living and rid us from ignorance of how the world actually works.
Back then people believed illness was caused by people having done evil things, were punished by God and therefor deserved to suffer. Ill people were avoided by theists.
And only now through science we know that bacteria and viruses are harming other organisms with their own genetic code.
A conclusion we came to by actually doing something and not making up fairy tales because boo hoo reality is too hard to handle :'^(

>>God doesn't help complainers, he helps doers.
>Do something good
>Believe God did it
>This proves God exists
Theists are this retarded.
>>
Theist: IT'S OKAY TO KILL IF YOU KILL FOR GOD
I.e. the crusades
Atheist: Killing isn't morally just or rational given the potential repercussions
>>
File: AC4U2.jpg (72 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
AC4U2.jpg
72 KB, 462x462
>>57377999
Checked
>>
>>57376575

>>let's appeal to the lowest emotional denominator
>>sick children
>>it's a sane and rational argument!!
>>
>>57377467

>That's an agreed upon morality?

Yes, it is. Morality changes with our values which are ever evolving to become more inclusive. This is why the dogma of religious rigor is dangerous as it is never subject to revision or repeal.

Newsflash: You're retarded!
>>
I'm agnostic and I think atheists are the worst
>>
>>57377451
Oh damn. That one thing that never happened in the world again while theists have killed for their religion from the start of existence, til today.
>>
>>57377838
Now now my friend, death by teabag is the much better approach. It's like Japanese water torture, but much worse.

>>57377886
"a little instruction"? Pray to a non-existent god?
>>
>>57378079
You are an atheist
>>
>>57378284

But he's not one of *those* atheists who harps on about how Christians and Muslims are so stupid like it were a religion in itself.

He just harps about other atheists instead.
>>
>>57378415
People who label themselves "agnostics" really are the most fucking retarded out of everyone.
>>
>>57378521
"An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine."

So.. Don't know don't care.
>>
>>57378574
"knowing" tells nothing about belief

You either believe in god or you don't. If you don't, you're an atheist.

You can not know if there's a god and still believe in him. In that case you're an agnostic theist.
>>
File: 1360342416632.png (605 KB, 1023x978) Image search: [Google]
1360342416632.png
605 KB, 1023x978
>>57370593
obviously atheists are the most redpilled of all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVucvo-kDU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV3BlpNo9S8

You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability...
>>
>>57378574
Agnostics are pretty reasonable.
At least they don't contort and bend the rules and idealogy of their own religion with new interpretations whenever it fits their most recent cause or argument.
>>
>>57378757
That's exactly what they do.
>>
>>57378757
I should have put a question mark after that to make it a question. I wasn't implying they aren't.
>>
>>57378639
Protestant Evangelicals think God is punishing them by making them poor which is why that guy isn't donating.

Protestantism is just heresy that caused hundreds of thousands to die in the 30 years' war.
>>
>>57370593

When atheists dont kill its because they dont want to go to jail. fedora tipped
>>
>>57371422
>>57371584
What is natural law?
>>
No evidence for a deity exists at this time. Everyone can go rest now.
>>
File: 1449003532013.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1449003532013.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>57370593
Atheists killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. T-thanks atheist leaders for your superior morality.
>>
>>57379216

They don't have a book telling them to systematically kill people though. I know you're just frogposting but lets be real.
>>
>>57379322

they have a manifesto
>>
>>57379322

no, they dont have a book telling them not to systematically kill people either. and since atheism is essentially a kind of autism, mass murdering people is quite likely.
>>
>>57378078

morality is now letting jamal fuck your sister, you stupid burger. Atheist morality = shit
>>
>>57379399

>no, they dont have a book telling them not to systematically kill people either

Religious people don't have this book either.

Looks like humanity is fucked, can't trust anybody not even your self.
>>
>>57379461

Morality is now your sister having the right to fuck Jamal without being lynched for it. Your argument is shit.

Just because your family has shitty values doesn't mean everybody is this way. No religious texts say, "Don't lay next to Jamal," families just didn't do this because they had self-respect.

Apparently yours does not, which is unsurprising.
>>
Good to see that there are still people with common sense. No matter what retarded Americans say on here, religion is the REAL reason Europe has turned to shit.
>>
I'll give you a story OP. A woman's village was attacked in Laos. This was back in the vietnam war. While her village was trying to escape the viet cong they had to cross a river quietly at night. Her baby began to cry which would alert the enemy to their position. So she held her baby underwater until it drowned.

She believed from that time forward that she had sent her soul to hell forever to save her village. Let that sink in. She didn't believe she was going to die, or face trial, or be thrown out by her friends. She believed THAT SHE WAS GOING TO HELL FOREVER to save her friends and family. She sacrificed her eternal soul to save others. What atheist can ever say the same?

Some of us aren't just as good as you. Some of us are better than you can ever be.
>>
>>57371512
>this German would argue that Abraham was doing the right thing when he tried to slit his son Isaac's throat because god told him to.
>this German would argue that Huck Finn was doing the wrong thing when he helped Nigger Jim escape slavery even though all his teachers and people had told him it was an evil and mortal sin to steal a slave from his rightful owner, and Huck followed his own moral compass even though he believed he would be sent to Hell for it ("All right, then, I'll GO to hell!")
>this braunschweiger basically thinks that people should not follow their own moral compass
>he is basically the textbook definition of an untermensch
>>
>>57379873

So atheists who sacrifice the only life they will lead, that have no belief they'll be rewarded after death, are not in any way virtuous or righteous?

Your delusion hurts even my head, friend.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.