[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are All Muslims Bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 27
File: 2dffgdg.jpg (259 KB, 1188x828) Image search: [Google]
2dffgdg.jpg
259 KB, 1188x828
With the current immigration issue in Europe, and now the shooting in California, I've been thinking. I'd like to think that some Muslims are genuinely alright people, and would like to keep to themselves. However, it seems like the vast majority of them hate us. So what's the deal?
>>
>>57370560
With the health issue in Europe, and now the obesity in California, I've been thinking. I'd like to think that some Americans are genuinely alright people, and would like to keep to themselves. However, it seems like the vast majority of them are fat. So what's the deal?
>>
The answer is yes, they tend to be more violent culturally.
>>
>>57370742
With the current poo in the loo issue in India, and now the shitting in the Streets, I've beent hinking. I'd like to think that some Indians are genuinely alright people, and would like to keep to themselves. However, it seems like the vast majority of them just shit in designated shitting streets. So what's the deal?
>>
Yes they are very bad people. Not trust worthy.
>>
>>57370954
>>57370869
have you met any?
>>
>>57370560
Most men and women with unibrows can't be trusted.
>>
Yes. Shiiahs are less bad. Wahhabis and Sunnis are the scum of the earth. Either way non of them are good people.
>>
I work with a guy that say's hes a muslim.
He doesn't eat pork or drink alcohol and prays 5 times every day.
He's a nice guy, his daughter is a teacher and she doesn't wear a niqab.

He's also Iranian and came before you bombed some freedom into them which might explain a bit.

So no, not all muslims are bad, just the vast majority
>>
YES
YES
YES
YES

EVERY FUCKING RELIGEON
CHRISTIAN
HINDU
BUDDIST
EVEN FUCKING SATANIST

every fucking religion can live in peace together yes islamist cant
>>
File: 1447790494725.jpg (63 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1447790494725.jpg
63 KB, 720x478
>>57371007
This is the first time I've met a terrorist.
>>
File: lelel.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
lelel.gif
3 MB, 260x195
>>57370949
>>
Around 20% of them is outright terrorist sympathizer and rapist/bully, 60% is backwards religious fundamentalist, with shitty views on most issues, and they put religion over anything else. The remaining 20% is I guess decent ;p
>>
theyre horrible people
if they arent radical extremists then they atleast sympathise with them, they just dont have the balls to act out on their beliefs.
disgusting people, disgusting culture. form isolated shitholes and keep to themselves, which i guess is a good thing.
>>
>>57370560
You are talking about arabs, not muslims
>>
>>57371062
>iranian
theyre also the most white-looking sandniggers
>>
Do you really not know? It all started when the USA put in power dictators in the middle east, the people in these dictatorships saw there whole families killed, how would you feel...
>>
Depends on your definition of 'bad'.

However, they tend to take a negative stance to non-muslims - often exclusion is part of this.

And while they may not support radical Islam, you will never hear one condemn it like they should.
>>
"Radical muslims want to chop your head off. Moderate muslims want a radical muslim to chop your head off"

The moderates keep to themselves, although always in the mindset that you, as a kuffar, are always inferior. They wont try to fuck your shit up, but they sure as hell wouldn't care if you would get your shit fucked up.
>>
There are no good muslims. The moderates are bad muslims, and the radicals are "bad" muslims.
>>
Every religion is shit.
Islam is most shit.
Burn your Quran.
>>
>>57370742
I was waiting for a filthy Indian to post today
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1449136388

Poo in the Loo A-poo
>>
>>57370560
Some are good people, but they have to support terrorism if they are muslims, it's a requirement.
Have you ever heard about the zakat?
This is how they support terrorists at a local level.
>>
>>57371222
This.

>link related
>moderate muslims

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
>>
>>57371170
> my knowledge of history only covers the last 50 years
>>
File: hakek.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hakek.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>57370560
https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=2m11s
Start at 2:11
These are the so called "moderate" muslims whos values are considered VERY radical in every other society than muslim countries pretty much.

Metaphorically they hold the hands and legs of the "infidels" while the "radical" ones chop the head off.
It's the majority of these "moderate" muslims that should be held responsibility to keep the Islamic fanaticism ("the radicals") in line.
It's not the infidels resposibilty for sure and that's where "All muslims aren't bad" falls apart.
>>
>>57371222
I was born a muslim but I knew since I was a child, that it was backwards and full of shit. So I was basically an "atheist". But I didn't know the word for it yet. But I keep that information to myself, because I don't want the other muslims in my area to know that. I secretly eat pork, all the time.
>>
>>57370560
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT MOUTH?! Why is it sewn shut?
>>
>>57370949
ayyy lmao
Australiens are so based.
>>
>>57370742
DESIGNATED
>>
>>57370560
I know a guy who is friends with my grandmother. Born here, businessman, big-ass e-shop empire.

While here:
>chain smoker
>drinks
>doesn't give a fuck about what his wife is wearing
They went to his father's land (Iran or some shit) and he suddenly started scolding his wife a little more. It's about the society he moves in. If society doesn't condemn him on the basis of his wife being dressed the way she is, he's cool. Once it mattered what she does, he pays attention to it. Simple as that.
>>
>>57371439

those are economic migrants who sewn their mouths shut in protest because they were not let into EU.
>>
File: spouse.jpg (72 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
spouse.jpg
72 KB, 634x634
There are muslims (and they are bad), and then there are people who call themselves muslims but know nothing of their religion.
>>
File: moderate muslims 1448311378204.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims 1448311378204.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>57371075
this
>>
>>57370949
The majority of the population doesn't have access to running water and if you think your countries public toilets are gross, add that factor by atleast 10 when it comes to India.

I'd rather shit on the beach so I can clean myself aswell after I've taken a shit instead of going into a public toilet and get raped by a "toilet witch".
What is the 'toilet witches' are actually rapists lurking for turist victims, camouflaging with poo with their poo-skin.
>>
Thinking of people as individuals is retarded. When you let hundreds of thousands of people into your country you're really inviting a chunk of that country into yours. Muslim countries suck dick, we shouldn't let them bring their shittiness here.
>>
File: Average Muslim Day.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
Average Muslim Day.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>57370560
If you have 15 minutes watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXnyov9x_30

Bloke has a bunch of other great videos on islam he's done too
>>
File: why.gif (2 MB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2 MB, 250x249
why don't "western muslims" reform their believe just like the christians did?
>>
File: tolerance-tension-large1.jpg (14 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
tolerance-tension-large1.jpg
14 KB, 300x200
Muslims are our allies against the Jewish enemy. Islamophobia is a tool of the Jew to divide and conquer the goyim. Islam was never anti-white or anti-Western, the Jews push this bullshit meme so you ignore the real problem (world jewry). Every time you waste time bashing Islam, you strengthen the Jew.
>>
>>57370560
Yes

Source : 3 OIF deployments
>>
>>57371779
Because unlike Christianity islam was founded by a murderous madman and he lives on throigh the people his religion attracks.
>>
>>57370560
Yes
>>
>>57371007

>live in a shared apartment
>lived with various people from eastern europe without problems, they chit chat, are friendly, might have shit jobs or study but do fix things around the house or clean
>first morrocan shitskin moves in
>guy overhears my friend talking about hsi studies and suddenly says that he's doing the same course but in a large city a long way off our town
>kind of wonder why he doesn't move there
>he suddenly vanishes during the day and comes home late nights with some buds to only smoke pot
>bills from traffic come pouring in 7 a week
>guy comes home one day and pukes in his bed at 7AM, I had to listen to it since I live nextdoor to his room
>more bills
>he comes home crying how he's in deep shit financially and wants to flee the country around midnight
>never comes back again
>he was getting benefits and was in deep debt
>find out he never paid for his rent
>find out his sister now wants to move into his room
>get more traffic bills for his sister

TBC
>>
>>57371062
When did the US bomb Iran?
stupid fucking swede
>>
Muslims are good when they are less than 12% of the population
When they grow so is their first for blood and sharia
>>
File: 1446068670472.png (2 KB, 158x160) Image search: [Google]
1446068670472.png
2 KB, 158x160
>>57370560
>Are All Muslims Bad?
No, of course not.

>Are most bad people muslims?
Yes.
>>
>>57371647
For the majority of human history we didn't have running water. We still didn't shit on our streets and drink cow piss and literally cover our homes in a thin layer of poo.
>>
>>57371135
Boko Hiram isn't Arabs
>>
Anybody who follows the violent doctrine of Islam, I don't want to associate with.
>>
>>57370560
It's hilarious that dickheads like the one in OP's pic, think they can get their way in refugee camps by sewing their mouth shut.

All the guards have to do is strap him to a bench, cut the stitching and funnel a mixture of sugar and shortening down his gullet.
>>
ISIS are Israeli shills, not Muslims.

>>57371891
>murderous madman and he lives on throigh the people his religion attracks.
Dumbest shit I ever read. Muhammad was a messenger of peace and Islam always taught to be humble and keep to yourself.

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>57371851
WRONG! Kikes and hadji disagree on many things, but there are to things they agree on whole heartly.

>fuck pork
>Christ was not the Messiah

Israel and Saudi Arabia have been working hand in hand for the past 30 years to bring an end to western Christian culture.
>>
>>57371936
What do you mean by "bills from traffic"?
>>
>>57372035
Found the violent fucking mudshit.
>>
>>57370560

If the West removed all Muslims, you would lose a couple thousand doctors, which would be replaced by competent non-muslims within 2 months, and the other 20 million would go back to fucking their sister and beheading their grandparents.
>>
>>57371937
Sorry I forgot Iran was just a USA backed coup without bombings.
With all your shenanigans in that area it's sometimes difficult to keep them apart.
>>
Of course not ALL of them are bad but enough of them are and the religion seems to have a built-in hate for all things western. The arabic/african inferiority complex probably also plays a part in this as the white muslim groups like tatars seem to cause no trouble.
>>
lol, i love to see how atheist moking religion.
just shows how deep religion is in your hearts.
we dont need to convert you , your doing it yourself.
>>
>>57372069
speeding tickets, parking tickets

>>57371936
>after 6 months or so it seemed that he got into debt for about 7k from speeding and parking tickets
>his sister was claiming benefits from the room she wasn't paying for either
>took another 4 months for them to be cut off from our address where debtcollecters kept on going
>guy pretty much lied to everyone and so did his sister whom we never met

>2 months later
>new housemate!
>a pakishit guy
>guy cannot talk normally on the phone and keeps yelling
>claims he fled from pakistan, lived in England and has a degree
>find out he speaks dutch pretty okay so yes another liar
>as a gurl I dress normal and walk around my own house, uncovered shoulders but a long top and long sleeved pants
>guy starts talking to me "Why do you dress like that?! Where is your husband!"
>tell him I have a job, make my own living and it isn't his goddamn business, move out if you don't like women
>days continue, more cellphone yelling
TBC
>>
>>57372089
You're parroting Neocon/israeli propaganda like a good goy. Have fun hating 'mudshits' while Jews continue to control and destroy your nations.
>>
>>57370949
>>57370742
Dear God, Why do Indians suck at banter too much...
>>
>>57371936
What are hsi studies and traffic bills?
>>
>>57372197
Bitch, Israel and the Saudi Arabia are BFFs. The only differences between kikes and hadjis is one claims to be gods chosen people and the other has to pray alot. They pray to the same god.
>>
>>57370560
There are plenty of decent Muslims. They are the ones that integrate into whatever culture they move into properly. They assimilate to whatever is native, and don't let their religion influence their decision making if it conflicts with that culture. They don't follow Sharia beyond their own person, e.g. don't drink, and don't force it on others. They denounce other Muslims that start shit.

The problem is that by default Islam is incompatible with everything that isn't Islam. And it needs to be monitored for those that don't adhere to the above. And multiculturalism has made it so that we can't force them to assimilate or kick them out. If they won't assimilate they should be forced to go be Muslim somewhere else.

If we could just get rid of multiculturalism so that we can finally start denouncing in public shit which conflicts with our native cultures, and kick out the fuckers that don't agree. I am sure we would be able to find proper moderate Muslims who adapt their beliefs to conform and modernise and be welcome and productive members of the societies they integrate into.

Of course this will never happen because of MUH RACISM. Even though Muslim still isn't a fucking race.
>>
>>57372191
How can you rack up $7k in speeding tickets and not have your license revoked?
>>
>>57372191
>female
>living with random muslim men
You do realize that you're going to get raped, right?
>>
>>57372191
Type faster Netherlands Girl, I want to hear your story
>>
>>57372191

>find out he's dealing drugs from his room
>weird people showed up at our house at night and everyone could hear him deal and buy drugs
>one day told him to gtfo with the yelling at midnight so he stands at the front door, right below my window, screaming that he needs weed and he needs it now (very subtle)
>when told about this he yells "I am just buying!"
>we live in a country where weed is legal and for sale so why he has to buy it illegally I donno
>guy was so stupid he couldn't turn the key the right way to open our front door, stood there an hour one time bashing against the door
>after 3 months new people show up for his room
>he never moved out when he was told to bail for not paying rent
>police and problems continue
>find out he was also in debt and has someone overseeing his payments cause he also gets benefits
>guy manages before moving out to get 2 phone subscriptions and 1 tablet subscription of around 150,- a month
>>
>>57371163
Well, they are Aryans.
>>
>>57372301
>Israel and the Saudi Arabia are BFFs.
The Christian USA and Israel were always BFFs. Shills of all religions exist.

> They pray to the same god.
Muslims and Christians pray to the same god. Allah just means God in Arabic.
>>
File: image_34 (1).jpg (22 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
image_34 (1).jpg
22 KB, 249x265
>>57370949
>>
>>57372318
>There are plenty of decent Muslims

They are pretty much all MINOs.
>>
>>57371779
Because according to the quran, any attempt to change it's contents and/or its message will be met with death
>>
>>57372398
Any more stories?
>>
>>57372493
You what mate?*

*I am not familiar with the term my Germanic friend. Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>57372398

>we still receive monthly debt collector letters of now around 1.5k for the phone subscriptions
>this guy thank god had no car so no extra speeding tickets etc.
>glad he moved out
>now we have polish people living here
>they are kind and cause 0 problems whatsoever!

People who say I don't really know shit about shitskins have no idea that a lot of them lie to your face and try to get shit for free while having 0 respect for you. I would have polish people any day.

>>57372349
I have several knifes near my door and in my room where I can easily grab them. Besides the guy was smaller than I was, I come from /fit/. When the 2nd shitskin couldn't open the door for an hour and I was home alone I went down there with a knife to protect myself, found out he was too stupid to realize that if he turned the key the other way that he could open the front door. Then months later he yelled at me I tried to kill him that day lol.
>>
File: 1449138158806.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1449138158806.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
>>57370949
fuck, my sides
>>
>>57372398

Is it your house that your renting out To these idiots?

I rent 2 rooms in my place and advertise on various websites when I need a house mate.

Literally every single Indian/Arab who phones up I immediately tell them the room isn't available even if I'm desperate for the cash/income.

I've seen enough Indian flat shares during my job to know I don't want my kitchen continually reeking of garlic and spices.
Nor do I want a room which isn't looked after properly or to be asked how to use the toilet as its a foreign concept to them.

I definately don't want to wake up in the morning and find someone curling out a nice big poo in my garden.

Since I've owned the house I've only rented it to te polish as they are clean, tidy and regular with money.

Even English people have started fucking me off trying to get rent from them these days.
>>
>>57372628
/fit/ female with /k/nives that hates shitskins and tells stories.
its like you are a perfect woman.
>>
>>57372330

Well he got tickets 7 times a week of around 90-100 sometimes higher. Tickets are expensive here, 50,- for about 10 km too much. Then you get 2 weeks to pay for them and a reminder, when you don't pay for it in 2 weeks it is increased by a percentage so he was racking in 7 tickets a week, takes 2 weeks to process till the first increase so another 7 come in then. The increased bill give you another 2 weeks to pay and it goes on and on and on. We also got tickets from like France and Germany or for rented cars he never paid for.
>>
>>57372593
Muslim In Name Only (so, like RINO)

I know a bunch of these people and they are the exact counter part of a lot of German "Christians". Means, they don't actually care too much about that religion, it's just that they grew up with it so it somehow became part of their life and they keep some of it around for traditions sake. Much like people who go to church on Christmas even though they do nothing else related to Christianity for the whole year.

Most often the thing they keep is their rejection of pork, but they drop all the other stuff that is more inconvenient.

I would hardly consider those people to be actual Muslims.
>>
They're all bad.

All of the alright ones leave Islam.
>>
File: 1441523777118.png (412 KB, 421x414) Image search: [Google]
1441523777118.png
412 KB, 421x414
>>57372628
You actually think a knife is going to protect you?
>>
>>57372792

Blatantly a fucking terrorist.
>>
>>57372770

No otherwise I wouldn't have these shitty folks in my house that's for sure.
>>
File: pepe outrage.jpg (10 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
pepe outrage.jpg
10 KB, 239x211
>>57372628
>>57372398
>>57372191

>went to the netherlands and tried to a month to get a shared flat
>couldn't find one
>gave up and left the country

No wonder, all the rooms were given to poo in loos who didn't even pay for them
>>
>>57372551

Yes but I am at work. I had an alcoholic Irishman living in my house once who was screaming on our balcony. Kek. If the thread is still around I'll post it but I lurk here pretty often so perhaps sometimes in the future in a similar thread. Our house surely is the best red pill.
>>
File: 1424635171869.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1424635171869.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>57371406
>>
>>57371936
>>57372191
>>57372398
>>57372628
In general arabs and south asians, specially south asians cuz of the smells, are the worst possible roommates.
I enjoy hanging out with my arab friends but I would hang myself if i had to be roommates with any of them tbqh.
I am an Arab and I have had arab, black, and south asian roommates.
All of them suck. I pay more money now to live in a one bedroom apartment, definitely worth it.
>>
If they have a university degree, friends and family. They are most likely pretty chill.

The scum that flee are retarded and won't succeed no matter where they go.

I talk to this South African Muslim. It's great - she's similar to me and is "pretty western" except that she hates sluts.
>>
>>57370560
The problem with Islam is that Arab culture is ingrained into it.
The religion if interpreted by other cultures probably wouldn't be so bad but Arab culture magnifies a lot of what's wrong with it.
>>
>>57372429
>Muslims and Christians pray to the same god. Allah just means God in Arabic.
Could you be anymore retarded? Christians pray to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. It's the only thing that seperates Christians from muslims and jews.
No, american christians and jews only deal with each other when their goals arenthe same, usually money. Jews hate Christianity, infact the slur kike comes from the jewish hate of christians. During the Ellis Island days illiterate jews were told to just make a mark if the couldn't write. "X" was usually the go to, but jews thought it looked to much like a cross and didn't want to be associated with Christians so the made "O" which in the jewish alphabet is called a kikel. Hense kike.
>>
>>57370560

>I'd like to think that some Muslims are genuinely alright people, and would like to keep to themselves.

Then why don't they stay in Muslim countries? If Allah is so great surely his people wouldn't need to go to God's neck of the woods for all the gibmedats?

>However, it seems like the vast majority of them hate us.

They hate and kill everything that isn't Muslim in their countries, hell, they even kill each other for interpreting their own religion differently.

>So what's the deal?

I MEAN

ITS 2015
T
S

COME ON
>>
>>57370560
It's like asking "Are all KKK members bad?"
>>
>>57373051
Arabs invented Islam, it's theirs. Nothing Islamic does not conform to the arab values.
>>
>>57372801
Both yes and no. I have known more than a few from working in transport that do Muslim stuff like not drink or eat pork, and do the prayer thing. But they are just regular everyday people. They do not agree with ISIS and all that shit. They have arguably integrated.

Sadly they do seem to be a minority. But they have shown that they can integrate to a degree. The prayer thing can be an issue on occasion since it can conflict with work, but they give it a fair go and we give them one back.

The rule of thumb I tend to use is what they say when you ask them what they are. If they say Australian first, they have a chance of being the kind of people we want. If they say Muslim first, they chances are they need to fuck off. This is an amazingly welcoming country if you just try to fit in and not start shit. And can handle the bantz. It just goes to show how incompatible most of these people are that they manage to fuck that up.

Also thanks for clarifying that term mate.
>>
>>57370560
The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim. The Koran actually refers to those who avoid Jihad and try to live in peace as hypocrites asserts that Jihadis are morally superior to Muslims who live peacefully and will out rank them in the after life. The only way for a Muslim to be a good person by Western standards is for them to be a bad person by Muslim standards.

tl;dr: I've gone out drinking with bad Muslims, and they were alright.
>>
File: FUCKHEAD LIED.png (2 MB, 984x595) Image search: [Google]
FUCKHEAD LIED.png
2 MB, 984x595
>>57371851
took place in Vienna on 11th and concluding on the 12th of September 1683[1][11] after the imperial city of Vienna had been besieged by the Ottoman Empire for two months. The battle was fought by the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nations in league with the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (Holy League) against the invading Muslim Ottoman Empire and chiefdoms of the Ottoman Empire, and took place at Kahlenberg Mountain near Vienna. The battle marked the first time Poland and the Holy Roman Empire had cooperated militarily against the Turks, and it is often seen as a turning point in history, after which "the Ottoman Turks ceased to be a menace to the Christian world".[12] In the ensuing war that lasted until 1698, the Turks lost almost all of Hungary to the Holy Roman Emperor Leopold I
>>
>>57371936
>Netherlands
>Moroccan
I honestly cant blame you, a lot of the moroccan immigrants Europe gets are the low class uneducated ones. My cousin from the netherlands always complains about them.
Here in America all the Muslims I've met are either professors, doctors, engineers, or business owners.
>>
>>57372801
>RINO
Russian in name only?
>>
not all Muslims are murdering assholes but, the vast majority of them are sub-human scum. all religion in general is shit and the world would be better off if it all was destroyed.
>>
>>57372429
Muslims worship the god Nannar/Sin, Christians worship Yahweh/Jehovah. They are not the same god.
>>
>>57373301

Well yes here they are similar to your black people and in some areas we have black people also
>>
>>57373201
That's true, but if you look at other cultures which are Muslim, they tend to be a lot less violent than Arabs.
>>
>>57373015
Subhuman
>>
>>57370560
Sure there fucking are but one raped or murdered by an immigrant or refugee isn't worth a billion sandniggers
>>
>>57373406
Tell that to the Philippines, Russia, Serbia, and Burma.
>>
>>57370560
> Are All Muslims Bad?
Enough of them are.
>>
>>57373526
>Philippines, Russia, Serbia, and Burma.
What about them?
>>
File: australian schemer.jpg (23 KB, 243x294) Image search: [Google]
australian schemer.jpg
23 KB, 243x294
>>57373249
I always tell people I'm australian when they ask because they can't understand what I'm saying
>actually from new zealand
>>
File: shit.jpg (184 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
184 KB, 800x646
>>57371118
>The remaining 20% is I guess decent ;p
>>
>>57371062
>early Iranian arrival
They came to escape islamic fundamentalism you fucking numbnuts.
>>
>>57372039
>Christ was not the Messiah
Muslims believe Christ is the messiah and that he will return to fight the anti-christ
>>
>>57373526
>Philippines
They're violent but they aren't as violent as the Arabs are
>Russia
Don't know so much so I can't say
>Serbia
Serbians aren't muslim
>Burma
It's an ethnic thing, non-Rohingya muslims in Burma aren't persecuted
>>
>>57370560
Not all Muslims....

But every aspect of Islam is pure filth. It keeps the sub-human followers incapable of assimilation.
>>
>>57371647
>The majority of the population doesn't have access to running water and if you think your countries public toilets are gross, add that factor by atleast 10 when it comes to India.
Then maybe they should stop fucking breeding so much.
>>
>>57373853
No you fuckong retard, they believe he was a prophet like Muhammad, not God on earth. If they believed he was the Messiah they would just be Christians.
>>
>>57372147
>moking
>your
A fine example of the Netherlands education system.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1136x640
>>57370560
This should answer your question, OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>57373051
okay Gunter. all the problems are with the arab culture. nothing wrong with malay gansters walking around in vests and underwear...
>>
>>57374102
pretty decent for a second language tb.h
>>
>>57370560
Yes but it's not about the people. It's the degenerate life style that should fuck off and never return to Europe.
>>
>>57373987
Its literally in to koran you imbecile
>And they said we have killed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God. They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them; those that disagreed about him are full of doubt, with no knowledge to follow, only supposition: they certainly did not kill him. On the contrary, God raised him unto himself. God is almighty and wise.
>4:157-158
>>
>>57371740
He's pretty good mate, cheers
>>
>>57374146
I didn't say there wasn't anything wrong with Islam. I said Arab culture makes what's wrong worse.
>>
>>57370560
Take it from an apostate. They are all bad.

I'm physically getting sick and tired of these retards.
>>
>>57374263
>a non secular culture is the problem, not the religion that defines it

Wew lad, you're inherent contradicting yourself
>>
>>57371007
I have, a childhood friend of mine (till he was involved in a gangrape of one of our fellow aquintances little-sister) "Why don't you want to hang out anymore?" - "Geee I don't know Muhammed, take a wild guess?"

I've worked with them in several jobs.

I've dated a muslim girl, worked with her father as a colleague without him knowing (was a bit awkward desu)

I live near a muslim hood in Denmark.

I'm not saying all muslims are bad people, I'm saying Islam as a whole is so fundamentally an incompatible ideology to able to co-exist with any other religious group in the world.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>57372628
GVD

B R E D A
R
E
D
A

of london dan..

/pol/ /fit/ /k/

droomvrouw
>>
>>57374354
>Doesnt know how to differentiate between politics and culture
Modern Arab culture is shit. You're trying to drag in irrelevant political issues.
>>57374115
>Trusting Israels greatest fanboy
Kek, you do realize youre on /pol/, right?
>>
>>57373406
wow. you mean like malaysia? i've been there and have had so much shit stolen. even laptops got stolen by "malay friends" who would brazenly use it right infront of us. I've seen so many foreign students get beaten up just because they are foreign.

day 1 out of the airport some gangsters almost killed our cab driver.

the month after i left, the house i was staying at got robbed at knife point. a whole gang drove up to the house and stabbed a guy in his gut while clearing out the whole house.

a guy at a soccer match was actually clubbed in the head with a steering wheel lock because he was cheering for the international student team. think about this. someone heard a guy cheering, walked 5 whole minutes to the parking lot, took a metal object out of his car and walked 5 minutes back to the stands to find his target and clubbed him infront of 300 students. and no one did a damn thing about it.

clearly if islam was malay in origin we would have been all fine!
>>
>>57373004
gvd en nog werk ook.

Hoeveel kost je?
>>
>>57374241
>the Messenger of God
Messiah in islam isn't the same as it is in Judea. Messanger of god=/=God in the Flesh. You're are literally proving my point. Jesus, according to Christianity, is God born of the Flesh. According to Islam, Jesus is the Messanger of God. How. Fucking. Retarded. Are. You.
>>
>>57373428
Actually I'm not. My IQ is 135 (within the 98th percentile) and I work in one of the biggest banks of America.
More than 2 standards deviation smarter than the average German. I have no reason to believe you're not average, so
if we apply the /pol nazi logic using IQ stats,
most germans are subhuman compared to me.
I like america because it has freedom of religion.
>>
>>57374354
What makes you think Arabs can't be secular?
Granted they fail a lot at democracies but for the most part their dictatorships were secular.

>>57374625
>implying Malays aren't the nignogs of Malaysia
>>
File: POOINLOO.png (1 MB, 1414x855) Image search: [Google]
POOINLOO.png
1 MB, 1414x855
>>57370742
DESIGNATED
>>
>>57370949
strayas keepin' it real
>>
>>57373370
Here we dislike illegal immigrant Mexicans, but most appear tend to be illiterate and uneducated ones. I bet all the Mexicans you see in Europe are wealthy and civilized, just like the elites from Mexico City.

Seems like the Muslims Dutchgrill dealt with are due to them being backwards uncivilized trash, not because of any Wahhabi connections. Most Muslims I've contracted in college here are better adjusted.

>Wahhabis are the ones trying to spread their creed with the sword
>They make up 20% of global Islam
>20% of 1.6 billion is a lot of people
>It is the state sect of Saudi Arabia
>Due to oil money, it is also the fastest growing sect of Islam today.
>Fuck Saudi Arabia
>>
>>57370560
Can confirm we're all bad. Once you're tainted with islam, either culturally or ideologically, you're bad
>>
>>57375058
Fun fact about Saudi Arabia, they are the number 1 funders of islamic missionary work in the world. The only 3 countries that they send missionaries to are America, UK, and France.
>>
>>57375010
What's with Portugal ?
>>
>>57374752
Do you even know what Messiah even means? From the Aramaic word "maseeh", it means "The anointed one". That has nothing to do with being the son of God, which is irrelevant since according to the bible, all humans are children of God.
>>
It's not really muslims themselves that are the problem, it's islam. If we get rid of the religion, those people won't have a stupid motive to murder people and blow themselves up. They are so afraid of their god, they are so sure that their dusty old book is right that they just can't seem to open their eyes to truth, they have been brainwashed.
>>
>>57375058
>Wahhabis make up 20% of global islam
Why are you lying on the internet
>>
The only "good" muslims are the ones that don't give a fuck about their religion and live th western way of life.

Know some of those here in Richland, and they are quite decent. But as soon as a muslim is religious to a minimal degree, be cautious.
>>
>>57371062
Shiites are in general better than sunnis and iranians are better than other shiites.
>>
>>57374860
Congratulations faggot, my IQ is above average too, but this doesn't matters and is not necessary. I don't need to define myself with that. In your case you are just as stupid as nigger, because you practice Islam( unlogical shit with a shitload of contradictions and immorality).
Seems you are a very smart person
>>
>>57370560
The Muslims are not the problem.
The problem is Islam.
#islamkills
#endislam
>>
>born in finland to somali parents to a small finnish town
>4 older siblings came to finland as young kids, only me and younger sister born here
>at first parents pretty strict with school and hobbies and free time
>probably scared that kids will lose their culture completely
>father's grandpa and father were both sheikhs, so we got a pretty religious upbringing
>every saturday morning after pokemon memorizing quran for an hour or two
>praying 5 times a day (until i was 15 i didn't get woken up in the mornings)
>second oldest brother turned out "bad" because he hung out with degenerate, spoiled finnish kids who did nothing more than smoke, drink and loiter every day instead of studying
>people from smaller european towns might know this is an issue almost everywhere
>parents become more aware of finnish friends because they don't want us turning out same as our brother
>move to big city, enough moo-slem kids so that the school arranges us islam once classes every week
>have to go to another school to take them since i'm the only muslim in my high school
>im basically an anomaly since i was born in a small finnish town i speak perfect finnish with no accent and i act finnish, e.g. quiet as fuck instead of chimping out in class
>get weird looks by kids from the school since theyve never seen me before
>get best grades in islamic studies even though i'm not "one of the immigrant kids"

TBC
>>
>>57375317
You're right, i don't speak Aramaic. I do however know that Christians believe Jesus is the Messiah, and that he is God in the Flesh, and Muslims believe he is not God in the Flesh but a prophet or Messanger. It's what sets the 2 apart. Jews and Muslims pray to God of the Heavens who created all we see. Christians pray to the Jesus of Bethlehem, who was born to the flesh, lived a rightous life and was crucified to save allnour souls. I was raised in a Catholic family, but i am a life long fedora tipper.
>>
>>57375849
Edge of seat. Where will the story go? Heathenness? A boat in the Red Sea? Become sauna salesman?
>>
>>57372216
Here's a better question, why do you namefag?
>>
>>57375911
> I do however know that Christians believe Jesus is the Messiah
>and that he is God in the Flesh
The two are not one and the same.
Christians and Muslims both believe he is the messiah. That was my point.
>>
>>57372628
A tall Dutch girl who browses /pol/, /fit/ and keeps weapons stashed for any habbenings...

Ow, my feels. Stay strong, sister.
>>
>>57375849
>anti immigrant rhetoric becomes big in finnish politics
>start questioning islam and muslims since we get shit on so much
>realize i got an extremely comprehensive islamic upbringing but i didn't really ever think of islam as violent
>realize that even though i thought that i wasn't muslim enough to some people, in a religious class of 30 people i got top scores on the basics of islam, half the class got D's or barely C's
>realize that even though my parents are pretty religious i still don't look like a super-muslim
>realize that even though i know many muslim families like mine who are close to islam but don't choke their kids with it, we aren't all good or all bad

bad things my parents raised me with
>sisters encouraged to wear a small scarf to cover hair (just the hair and maybe down towards the neck) after they turned 14-15
>also parents encourage less "tight" clothes but my sisters just use jeans and maybe a longer top to cover jeans-butt
>sometimes as a kid/teen parents told me not to get too close to non-muslims
>this is most likely because they didn't want us younger kids turning out like my older brother who disregarded his studies and now went back to somalia because he "cant start a life here" since he was an idiot as a young 20-something and got in debt

probably one more post
>>
Not inherently. You can argue their religion makes them bad I guess but they, as people, are not bad.

The thing is, such a large percentage, altohugh still a technical minority, are radical, it's well beyond the minority of fucking schizo motherfuckers you find in white christians or what have you. You simply can't ignore when 300m people are self-defined "radicals".
>>
>>57375849
Wtf is islamic studies?
>>
>>57376291
Sorry for the criticism but its a bit of a letdown desu. Please don't come to Nederland and behead me Abdi Hakinnen.
>>
>>57376126
The meaning of the word is different between the 2. If they both believed he was God then there wouldn't even be Islam. That's my point. Muslims don't believe in the Holy Trinity, the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. All 3 are the same God. I've come to believe the Father=Jews. The Son=Christians. The Holy Spirit=Islam. The father guodes. The son is strangth and compassion. The holy spirit is death. Trip on that shit.
>>
>>57376291
good things parents raised me with
>value authority and studies
>i could never ever in my life be unruly in class because my dad told me as a kid that "muhammad said the most important people in a young persons life after their parents are teachers"
>basically a good upbringing combined with finnish schools means that i'm a pretty moderate, analytic kid
>encouraged science and tech and now thanks to them supporting my /g/ i study IT

the not-clearly-good-or-bad stuff was pretty much only related to partying (alcohol) and women. they're not against seeing someone and getting married, but they might be against me dating someone. alcohol is a big meh because i have a lot of close friends without ever drinking it.

what might be the problem with islam and the west? well like my parents some muslims up the ante when they think their kids might lose their faith. kind of a "pendulum swingin all the way" thing where parents think kids will become non-religious so they shelter them.

i think most problems are (boringly) just people promoting extremism. every muz kid knows about palestine and people think muslims are killed everywhere WITHOUT REASON. palestine is not black and white and muslims kill each other a lot but no one cares.

is my dream creating a caliphate to rule the world? nah, i would like to "retire" my parents so they can go back to Hargeysa and my mom could finally open that cafe she always wanted to :)
>>
>>57370560
If muslim is not with ISIS killing everyone, he is in fact bad muslim and he is not following mohammeds teaching
>>
>>57376455

religious studies - the islam version. Finland has religion in age 7-18 curriculum. if you are part of a non-christian religion (russian orthdox is the second big oen here) you just didn't hav a teacher so you are either directed to "philosophical studies" or you just don't have to go.

islamic studies were basically teaching about the history much like christian kids learned about the history of jesus. both religions have a "world religion" class where we learn about all the other religions.

>>57376509
sorry NL-kun. if it makes you NL people happy my older brother had a kind of shitskin-roommate story when he moved to a student house.
>>
File: 1387233835724s.jpg (8 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1387233835724s.jpg
8 KB, 221x246
So, has anyone in here considered that ISIS death cult is actually turning their prophecies into reality, yknow, like our meme magic only a lot stronger since they actually do blood sacrifices?

I think this may very well be the group that ushers in the apocalypse.
>>
If all Muslims were bad, then there would be no world left to live in. Quran is a violent book. When it's taken too seriously it's no surprise if you alahuakbar yourself.
>>
>>57370560
only those who take islam seriously are bad.
>>
>>57370560
I'd hate to be a westerner right now; you guys bombing them for years and expecting them to behave. Not gonna happen soon, the hate will be carried on for generations.
>>
>>57377674
This s-m-h- t-b-h f-a-m. The problems lie in the ideology of that shitty religion. Muslims that are not religious or don't take any of that quran shit seriously can be decent human beings. But Islam as a religion should be exterminated, it should be sent where it belongs: In the trash.
>>
>>57377811
I dunno, Japan and Germany seem to be better off.
>>
>>57377674
You forget the rest of the civilized world has kept Islam in check for 1400 years
Yes all muslims are bad like all nazis or communists are bad
>>
>>57370560
Spreading religion in the name of Allah

>>57377674
Every few centuries a new resurgence in Islamic aggression happens. Just look at history. This is nothing new.
>>
>>57375303
There's a meme going around where they get a paint bucket and paint portugal the worst on every single map.
>>
>>57371170
Islam has been threatening the US with death since at least the early 19th century.
>>
File: ahmadinejad.png (163 KB, 281x417) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad.png
163 KB, 281x417
>>57371406
what is the punishment for apostasy?
>>
>>57370560

I know plenty of Muslims who are mainly concerned with everyday shit like work, getting laid, buying a house etc etc.

But they also behave like cliched Muslims in most other regards;

>Eradicate Jews
>Convert everyone
>"ISIS aren't that bad. That's mostly propaganda."
>Is it really MY fault if I rape a white woman? Look at how they dress and behave!

etc etc
>>
File: muslims1.png (969 KB, 1879x8480) Image search: [Google]
muslims1.png
969 KB, 1879x8480
>>57370560
>>
File: muslims2.png (395 KB, 1879x4648) Image search: [Google]
muslims2.png
395 KB, 1879x4648
>>57378831
>>
>>57378792

Also, these are the sorts of Muslims I grew up around. It didn't leave a good impression;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nu36UVVAVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YchHsvmdmuc
>>
>>57378598
actually since Jefferson was President
Muslims were the first to attack the US once it became a country
>>
>>57370560
Islam is very anti-multiculturism.
>>
>>57371779
Muslims are inbred to the point of retardation. When your parents are cousins, and their parents are cousins, and their parents were cousins, you're more than a little fucked up.
>>
File: islam.jpg (90 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
90 KB, 960x720
>>57370560
the deal is that Islam is the religion of death and a civilization extinguisher
>>
>>57374532
>I've dated a muslim girl

was she hot?
>>
>>57373878
Flip muslims are much more hostile than non-muslim flips
>>
>>57377811
>Killing Kurds
>Supporting Isis
Stfu Mehmet
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 705x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 705x473
Doesn't matter if all Muslims are good or bad - they don't belong in Western countries.

The "good" Muslims can go be good in their own countries, and so can the bad Muslims.
>>
>>57377811
Well Japan certainly doesn't hate us [spoiler] I have a Japanese gf[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 569x510
>first big snow falls
>getting ready to shovel but my back is really sore from lifting
>doorbell rings
>chubby middle-school and kid
>asks if he can shovel my driveway for $10
>says he's saving up for a playstation
>reminds me of me trying to get my first Xbox
>say yes since I want to encourage the industrious young lad
>he shovels my driveway perfectly clean
>pay him
>oh hey, I didn't catch your name buddy
>"oh, I'm Mohammed, Iive down the street"
>instantly feel guilt for all my mudslime shitposting

I don't want to live in a Muslim town but I can't hate this kid bros
>>
>>57380631
Well truth be told NOT all muslims are bad its jus their religion demands so much fanatism that some become obsessed with it and since it encourages violence, they act on it.
But if the boy doesnt go full jihad he shuld be ok
>>
>>57380631

As much as I hate "muslims" also, one of my best friends is a muslim. I bash their religion and make fun of them all the time, but let's put the /pol/ bs aside - there are cool people of every religion/race.

With that said, as a rule of thumb, they are weird and cannot assimilate.
>>
>>57370742
fuck off shitskin
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.