[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so was the shooter thing a false flag or what? i tried to post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sacksy backtats.jpg (31 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
sacksy backtats.jpg
31 KB, 600x375
so was the shooter thing a false flag or what?

i tried to post a link to an announcment of active shooter training in the same county days apart.
>>
this is it http://www.vvng.com/vvc-alerts-public-to-upcoming-active-shooter-training/
>>
File: dindu nuffin.jpg (127 KB, 923x514) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.jpg
127 KB, 923x514
>>57370543
most likely
>>
>>57370559
BUMPING THIS SHIT
>>
Had to leave the thread yesterday shortly after sunset (murican time).

Any news on who was gun?
>>
>>57371705
no but i have a video of a guy on news saying deceased actor! where is good public place to upload it?
>>
>>57371529
also thanks poland. also the video i have is ripped from some nice ladys facebook, id have linked it but hiros jew filter wont let me.
>>
>>57372087
How about the old youtubes?
>>
File: hegelian dialectic.jpg (177 KB, 813x546) Image search: [Google]
hegelian dialectic.jpg
177 KB, 813x546
>>57372087
I've seen couple of vids where they called the shooters "actors", but I don't think it's going to convince anyone to be honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBfE_Nqr9Bg
>>
>>57372253
i cant because its connected to meatspace, whats another good place? or if you add /liz.damato.3/videos/10208281468575982/?hc_location=ufi after facebook.com it might work
>>
>>57372357
im just worried, i could give a shit about gun control. Everyone i know has a gun. What do they want to do with us that is going to make us want to use our guns one day? It's not like the common man has anything other than his personal power here, should he choose to harness it. Why would anybody want to rebel here? It's just too damn comfy.
>>
>>57370543
The whole timeline is fucked for me they shoot up then they supposedly w8 around in their car for 5-6h and turn up near the incidents.
>>
>>57372911
yeah i read something about that in an earlier thread before i had to go to work. im going to carefully get the deets right. this is tinfoil territory so its best to pay close attention over the next few days. also id have thought some more shit would be on liveleak by now, seeing as it was an hours long ordeal. going to bed now, peace pol. and be nice to your brothers, except muslims.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.