[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that these Islamic terrorists like the family of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Muhammad_Ahmad_al-Mahdi.jpg (15 KB, 218x250) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Ahmad_al-Mahdi.jpg
15 KB, 218x250
Why is it that these Islamic terrorists like the family of the shooter in California and the families of the ones in France never know about their family members being radicalized?
>>
Does your family know you browse /pol/?
>>
Often they just lie, all those supposedly moderate muslims and no one knows anything?
No, they all stick together and protect each other
>>
>>57370389
They tell lies.
>>
>>57370389
They don't notice a difference
>>
>>57370389
They're lying
>>
File: taqiyya lying.jpg (73 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya lying.jpg
73 KB, 720x720
>>57370389
>>57370848
>>57370975

>this
>>
>>57370643
underrated
>>
Why is it that these Christian terrorists like the family of the shooter in Aurora and the families of the ones in Newtown never know about their family members being radicalized?
>>
>>57370389

Because they're all radical and don't even realize it
>>
>>57370389
>never admit to knowing about their family members being radicalized?

Self-preservation.
>>
>>57370389

Yeah they're pretty much liars who stick with each other. Evil bastards need to all be wiped off the earth.

If you've watched that movie with the Turks fighting against the Austrians, some historical movie, you'll see that the old sandnigger faked being European and then defected to the Turks.

They're all just horrible people.
>>
>>57371140

Only one of those guys is Christian...and neither was Adam Lanza.

>inb4 christfag

Atheist with a non-delusional assessment that Islam is the most dangerous spaghetti-dream out there.
>>
>>57371160
This is the only true answer
>>
>>57370643
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 480x480
>>57370389
Because
>>
>>57371045
>>57371160
this
>>
>>57371140

None of them were motivated by the doctrine of Christianity to kill those people so whether they were Christian or not is irrelevant. The difference between Islam and Christianity can be boiled down into who and how people respond to the rhetoric. Christianity doesn't turn sane, rational and intelligent people into murderers, but Islam does.
>>
>>57370389

most people keep that shit to themselves and dont go about saying I'm going to murder dozens of people next week

also most of it happens online now adays, posting on ISIS forums and shit, they don't even have to make dodgy friends or go to a dodgy mosque that their parents would hear about
>>
File: EC1eX8w.png (25 KB, 960x489) Image search: [Google]
EC1eX8w.png
25 KB, 960x489
>>57371262
>>
>>57371140
Didn't a few people know about it. Claiming they were acting weird. Didn't one of the kids have his gun taken away from him, cause he was acting too extreme.
>>
>>57370643
The only correct answer
>>
>>57370389
Do your family knows you post in some sort of nazi chinese cartoon board and spend worrisome amount of your day wanting to exterminate jews and all sorts of chocolate people while also bringing back the crusades?
>>
>>57371521
POO
>>
>>57371631

IN
>>
>>57371755
NOT LOO
>>
>>57371826

But you're wrong, Pajeet !
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
>>57371826
>>
>>57370389

They do. They even said he prayed mutliple times a day. They just choose to turn a blind eye
>>
>>57371140

They weren't motivated by religion.

And also, they were suspicious of them at all times.

Better than the Dindu nuffin "dey were moderates" muslims
>>
>>57370389
BC as a muslim myself , one can pray and work etc like a normal person . radical is only detected in verbal discussions . you cant see from the outside who is radical or not .
-----------------
one at home can act normal and on 4chan be a radical . just as example.
>>
>>57370389

Because they themselves are also radicalized (read: Muslim) and they want to be out of jail to continue the work of the Religion of Peace.

Come now, would you really sell out your brother?
>>
>>57372135
i pray 5times a day , but am on 4chan so cant be a radical , dont see myself as radical.
some may be offended bc of my opinion and then accuse me of being radical .
its like antisemetic , a way to shut ppl down from free speech.
>>
>>57370762
Whites are literally the only people who DON'T do this.
>>
>>57371262
>>57371328
>>57371382
>>57372228
>Only religious people can be radical in behaviour/belief
Do you retards actually think the word 'radical' is exclusive to religious people?
>>
File: endofanera.jpg (36 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
endofanera.jpg
36 KB, 500x320
I honestly believe we are seeing the beginning of the death of western civilization. We have let political correctness and liberalism turn our society into welcoming it's own end. Muslims don't have to fight us in a war, they can just continue to breed and immigrate into our countries, and when they hold the majority then they can wipe out the opposition. It's not the radicals you should be afraid of, at least they make it obvious their intentions and can be acted upon now. It's the slow trickle of the more intelligent ones that understand that it not the time now to fight us, but it's better to wait.

And nothing is going to change, the majority will never wake up to this, we are like the germans after nazi germany now, we believe because we are white we are wrong, that is not okay to believe that these people are the enemy and that their religion preaches that we must die because we do not believe. Nothing will change, you are witnessing the death of your people, and no one will raise a finger to stop it.
>>
they're just bullshitting you. the fact that they blatantly lie in your face is due to the teachings of the pedo mohammed.
the action itself is retarded. but given that those being lied are so stupid, ahmeds win, believe it or not.
>>
>>57370389
Martyrs in Islam not only get a guaranteed ticket into Heaven, but they also can 'advocate' for their families, earning them a place as well.

Simply put, they are complicit.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.