[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thoughts and prayers >prayers >thoughts and prayers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: prayers.jpg (97 KB, 960x860) Image search: [Google]
prayers.jpg
97 KB, 960x860
>thoughts and prayers
>prayers
>thoughts and prayers
>my heart goes out
>prayers
>etc.

When will we actively take action against banning weapons in this country?

How many more tragedies is it gonna take?
>>
Fact: America's crime rate would drop at least 70% if we removed all niggers, spics, and every Muslim.

Ban niggers, spics, and Muslims.
>>
>>57369985
>mudslimes akbaring in a state with stricter gun laws than half of europe
>BAN ALL DA GUNZ

Eat shit.
>>
We ban guns.
All guns not in the hands of Military or Law Enforcement must be turned in.
Said Military and Law Enforcement must now go door to door across the country and confiscate all banned weaponry.
The Government then fulfills what the true purpose of the Second Amendment was meant to protect against.

The United States of America is now a Dictatorship ruled by a Democratic Government.

Hope you like meal tickets and mandatory conscription.
>>
when you get rid of the 2nd amendment you get rid of the 1st (which I know is something most liberals want anyway)
>>
>>57369985
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>57369985
>When will we actively take action against banning weapons in this country?
what action do you propose to disarm 200 million people of their 400 million weapons?
>>
File: around banter wear pampers.jpg (185 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
around banter wear pampers.jpg
185 KB, 800x533
>>57369985

> ban it
>>
>>57370185
Commies masquerading as liberals you mean.
>>
ALL OF THEM
>>
File: I'm so much smarter than u.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
I'm so much smarter than u.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>57370246
>what is Australia
>what is stricter gun control
>>
>>57369985

Never. Good luck pinko scum.
>>
File: theredherring.jpg (443 KB, 1486x1080) Image search: [Google]
theredherring.jpg
443 KB, 1486x1080
>>
>>57370334
>gun control
>it just works!
common bacteria is about to start killing people again and you're sitting here shitposting about how much of a pussy you are that you can't stand the sight of bullet catapults
>>
>>57369985
More than 50% all gun crime in USA is committed by a demographic (black males age 15-30) representing less than 2% of the population.

The TOP 10 most dangerous cities in USA have populations of blacks over 70%.
>>
>>57370334
>>what is Australia
>>what is stricter gun control
Australia buried more guns in backyards than they turned in.
>>
>>57369985

Fuck off you liberal nigger. If you don't like guns then leave the damn country. Fucking children in this country.
>>
>>57370449

>24 going on 38
>>
>>57369985
Guns aren't the fucking problem, it's the people using them. E.g Black People. get rid of them and you won't even have to look at shit like this on the reg.
>>
>>57369985
Meanwhile when ABB killed nearly a hundred teenagers, the discussion about gun control went like this:
Newspaper: We need to discuss whether or not our gun laws are strict enough.
Police: They are. Stricter laws wouldn't have done shit.
Newspaper: Oh, okay then.

Why is the US so bad at this?
>>
File: allofthem.jpg (71 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
allofthem.jpg
71 KB, 500x628
>>57369985
>>
>>57371064
>Why is the US so bad at this?
sensational journalism = viewers = profit

CNN sold their soul to the highest bidder.
>>
>>57371064
I think back to Yuri Bezmenov's talks on demoralization at times like these.
He said that an important part of demoralization was the removal of civility from daily life, and part of that was creating a setting where people couldn't engage in civil resolution of conflicts.

I believe you see this in things like the gun debate. Instead of discussing things like rational human beings, the gun debate is a shouting match where people use the slain as fuel for political arguments and demonizing their opponents, often quite literally before the bodies are even cold.

Just look at what you saw yesterday. One side was going "please let the shooters be white" and the other was going "please let the shooters be muslim". Before the incident was even resolved, even while people were being shot in the streets, people were less interested in the human cost and more interested in using the event to point out why those people they don't like are evil.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.