[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find a wife? None of the girls I've ever dated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mfw.jpg (219 KB, 1024x981) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
219 KB, 1024x981
Where do I find a wife?

None of the girls I've ever dated were marriage material to be honest. I can support a family and I just want a faithful and feminine housewife to bear and take care of our children. Is that too much to ask for these days?

Should I just start looking in a different country?
>>
>>57369712
>>>/soc/
>>
You could try a middle school
>>
Romanian girls love white dick, and they're traditional and modest.
>>
Ukraine and Kazakhstan. Based Trump and Sabina can't be wrong.
>>
>>57369712
What are you like? What makes you the appealing husband/father to be?
>>
>hurr why can't I find any girl to throw my entire life away for and put my nuts into a vice grip for

Holy fuck just fucking kill yourselves before you do something awful like have kids
>>
>>57370272
Our greatest ally has spoken. Everyone go home and neuter yourselves.
>>
>>57370331
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people I had a good Christian girl begging to swallow my cum when I was 15 and I was a weed smoking retard who aspired to be literally nothing
>>
>>57369712
How old are you?
>>
>>57370269
I have an upper middle class income, own a nice house, and want to start a stable, Christian family.

>>57370272
I have no problem attracting women, it's just that none of the ones I meet appear to be good wife material.
>>
>>57370774
I've just hit 30.
>>
>>57369712
Temple. The Latter Day Saint kind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.