[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you so mean-spirited, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15
File: 1429739256996.png (603 KB, 1373x1528) Image search: [Google]
1429739256996.png
603 KB, 1373x1528
Why are you so mean-spirited, /pol/?
>>
Bump

I legitimately want to know. I know you guys are unhappy about the "white cishet people are mean and evil racists!!!11!!" narrative pushed in the liberal media, but I don't understand why you're all so intent on proving them right.
>>
>no one can answer this question
Okay, I guess you're just awful people.
>>
File: 163.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
163.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>57370434
>Okay, I guess you're just awful people.
>>
>>57369557

Being constantly disappointed by everyone you expect better from makes a person very grumpy.
>>
File: 1423793586092.jpg (513 KB, 2275x1690) Image search: [Google]
1423793586092.jpg
513 KB, 2275x1690
>>57369557

Because 2D girls will never be real.
>>
>>57370464
Well, are you not? Do you treat people with respect IRL? Or do you go around calling people sandniggers and telling trannies they're mentally ill and should kill themselves?

>>57370510
Isn't this the same rationale SJWs use to justify their anti-white, anti-cis, anti-male rhetoric?
>>
I bet roaming the board being all feely and nice to people would get some major assrage.
>>
>>57369557
The truth is a bitter pill. And bitterness tends to make you a bitter person. It's hard seeing all these facts and watching as no one will look at the truth no matter how clear it is
>>
File: 1446196442849.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446196442849.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>57370525
Everyday there's an asshole which has to remind me.
>>
>>57371493
Have you considered that people might be more receptive to your "truths" if they were presented intellectually rather than served with a heaping side dish of anger and hate?
>>
File: 1448641585165.webm (3 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1448641585165.webm
3 MB, 1200x800
>>57370525
Close enough
>>
>>57371545
Just wait till you get your 72 lolis Akmed
>>57371653
Even when these truths are presented in a calm rational manner people tend not to believe it in part because of a history of people saying the same things harsher as well as indoctrination. If I posted that "open gates" video I would lose most of my friends, simply because the truth is viewed as racist or whatever ist. I've lost a lot of friends simply for stating guns are the devil
>>
Care to elaborate? How are we mean?

>>57371765
>. I've lost a lot of friends simply for stating guns are the devil

You lost friends due to being a faggot
>>
Fuck off, weeb.
>>
>>57371972
I was exaggerating a tiny bit, but I have lost friends for saying things like "It doesn't make sense to ban certain guns just because they are used in certain shootings, they're not any better at committing shootings" to be fair I live in Seattle and went to a alternative school. So libtards are a lot of the people I know
>>
File: 42.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
42.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>57370620

i just shitpost here
>>
>Watch the decline of my country
>Get told I''m racist for being unhappy with poppy burning mudslimes that shit on our heritage
>"God, Anon! It's 2015, stop being so bitter."

Give me a reason not to be.
>>
File: 1448910452220.jpg (233 KB, 455x1188) Image search: [Google]
1448910452220.jpg
233 KB, 455x1188
It's not that we are mean-spirited it's that here you can say what you want to say and the worst consequence, for the most part, is that someone will call you a faggot. Believe it or not /pol/acks are actual functioning members of society and that means that we have to be aware of what we say in the company we are in. In >>57369771 you talk about the narrative that liberals push that is a big reason why we have to be aware of our surroundings. This narrative has made so that a truth that is not PC is no longer true in the court of public opinion. So /pol/ becomes a haven a place where you can anonymously say all the things you want to say through the day but don't in order to keep your friends, job, or whatever else prevented you from saying them. Because of this the board becomes a zone that appears to be full of hateful people to any outsider but overall it's everyday individuals with no where else to turn. Of course of of the people here do say the things said here among normies because they are either fed up with the normies' shit or just straight up don't give a fuck.

But that is what we are a group of people that are sick of what we see going on around us turning to a place where we are free to express our own opinions or just be an anonymous asshole on the Internet.
>>
>>57370525
Why must you do this
>>
>>57371765
Well, the "open gates" video has an 8/pol/ logo right at the start, and reeks of propaganda. If people would stop being your friend just because you agree with it, you have lousy friends, but you can't expect to share something made by a community that unabashedly advocates for genocide and not get at least a little flak for it.

>>57371972
>Care to elaborate? How are we mean?
"Trannies and faggots are mentally ill degenerates and should kill themselves"

"Kill all the mudslimes, kikes, and niggers!"
>>
>>57369557
The burden of being red pulled changes a man, how would you feel in a circle of wolves?
>>
>>57372675
>"Trannies and faggots are mentally ill degenerates and should kill themselves"
This one is just a reactionary response to cross board influence with /lgbt/. Over there you would find much the same harshness to /pol/lacks. Give the situation some time and the hate will subside.
>"Kill all the mudslimes, kikes, and niggers!"
This really is just us being hateful not without good reason though.
>>
>>57372675
Thats not being mean. Thats being sincere. Being mean spirited is saying stuffs just for the sake of hurting peoples feeling. /pol/ actually think these people should be killed.
>>
>>57371653

That's why the term basketball americans came about.

It's hard to discuss an issue if the other side shout you down as a bigot for even bringing mup a subject.

For example, Islam fosters a LOT of ideas that are incompatible with the west. But no matter how politely I phrase this, I'm shouted down as 'racist'. A lot of people here feel that if we're going to be attacked in such a way we may as well just embrace it.
>>
>>57372985
"The burden of being oppressed changes a black womyn, how would you feel in a circle of rapists?"

>>57373117
I understand where that hate is coming from, but I don't think it's good to generalize. If you meet a Muslim or black person IRL I certainly hope you'd base your treatment of them on their treatment of you rather than personal bias you might have against them.

>>57373253
That is even worse.

>>57373387
>Islam fosters a LOT of ideas that are incompatible with the west
You did a pretty good job of phrasing that politely. Am I shouting you down as a racist?
>>
>>57373539
>That is even worse

When you go to war and your officer tells you to kill the enemy is he being mean? This is literally the same thing.
>>
>>57370620

>Isn't this the same rationale SJWs use to justify their anti-white, anti-cis, anti-male rhetoric?

Yes it is. Are you implying that The Patriarchy and The Jews aren't the same thing?
>>
>>57373539

No. But you're not gen-pop and I didn't say this from a public platform. We have it over here too, people being banned from university campuses because they're reputation is as a critic of Islam. It's near impossible to criticise these things publicly today.

Take Nigel Farage for example. He is derided as a racist/bigot/whatever, was chased out of edinburgh and has been shut down ov various other occasions. And for what. For saying that multiculturalism is failing and that we should enforce our borders. A lot of people think this. But even a politician, who leads the third biggest party by share of vote in the UK, cannot mention it thanks to the PC brigade.
>>
>>57369557
My Father touched me as a child.
>>
>>57373539
He said a lot not everyone, and that's the thing. Some people in society are willing to listen to other viewpoints and entertain thoughts that come outside of their world view. However the vast majority of people are not willing to do that and will simply decry you as a racist for stating that "Islam fosters many ideas that are incompatible with the west" or asking why "BLM doesn't march and demonstrate when black people kill each other?"
>>
File: 1433408231208.jpg (52 KB, 368x496) Image search: [Google]
1433408231208.jpg
52 KB, 368x496
>>57369557
Because you got to be angry for psy-ops to work
>>
>>57369557
I'm not. I wish Brit/pol/ was a bully free zone, but they just excuse their bullying as "banter". They are also a bunch of Jerrykek traitors that will hang alongside the Taigs.
>>
>>57369557
The world isn't fucking cupcakes and smiles mate, that's fucking why.
>>
>>57373865
Isn't saying that Enoch Powell was right a sure fire way to end your career over in Britain?
>>
>>57369557
Family court and feminism tore my family apart and robbed all of us out of millions worth of land in inheritance.
>>
>>57373972

Depends on context I guess. The Daily Mail say it from time to time.

>>57373958

Was pretty comfy last night m80. What do you mean by Jerrykeks anyway?
>>
>>57373539
>If you meet a Muslim or black person IRL
Of course. /a/ words it the most short and sweetly as hiding your power level. Anyone who exposes irl people to the more extreme of internet cultures either possesses great constitution or great stupidity. Besides that cross board influence does a fair amount to give a person a better perspective.
>>
>>57374077
Whoa man, what happened?
>>
>>57374077
Also now feminists are once again fucking with me by trying to ruin all video games, my one escape from all the bullshit around me.
No matter where I go they follow.
I want them all to die.
>>
>>57369557
We're mean because we don't want to be average
>>
>>57373727
Why are trannies the enemy? Do they pose a threat to your existence?

>>57373768
They are the same thing, a boogeyman.

>>57373865
How do you know I'm not gen-pop? Maybe I'm overestimating the intellectual integrity of the masses, but I highly doubt most people would call you a racist for looking analytically at an ideology and trying to have a polite, sincere discussion on its implications for society.

Do you believe all Muslims are bad?

>>57373913
How do you know? Do you interact with the vast majority of people?

>>57374170
Well, that's good then.
>>
File: 1443150202090.jpg (38 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1443150202090.jpg
38 KB, 550x512
>>57374291
>Maybe I'm overestimating the intellectual integrity of the masses, but I highly doubt most people would call you a racist for looking analytically at an ideology and trying to have a polite, sincere discussion on its implications for society.
>>
>>57374168
Nazi sympathisers and Hitler worshipers that spit on our fathers' graves when they say we shouldn't have fought the war.
>>
File: FARAGE_2565195b.jpg (94 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
FARAGE_2565195b.jpg
94 KB, 620x387
>>57374291

>Do you believe all Muslims are bad?

No. I do believe there are thing in the Koran that both explicitly state nasty shit, and other passages that can be easily interpreted as such. I also believe that a lot of young muslims, especially in the west are drawn to the adventurism of fundamentalism. So in a sense, Islam is a very real part of the problem.

>How do you know I'm not gen-pop?

The example I gave you with Farage.

They may only be a vocal minority, but the media panders to them completely, as do 'left wing' parties, giving their position credibility.
>>
>>57374291
Not me personally but i believe /pol/ thinks theyre destroying the social fabrics of western society and threaten the survival of the white race.
>>
>>57374390

So you mean the Hitler was right crowd? That's just a part of /pol/ and is present in most threads. The only real agro I see in Brit/pol/ is between tripfags, and even then I'm pretty sure most of it is just banter.

I'm Scottish. Hell I'm a self confessed Yes voter, though not really a fan of the SNP as they stand. So a prime target for the bantz. I don't take it to heart.
>>
File: feelz.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
feelz.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>57369557
no gf
>>
>>57372500
Spot on.

Faggot.
>>
>>57374386
The media calling you a racist is not the same thing as most people calling you a racist. Liberals and conservatives alike loathe the media for its sensationalism and bias.

>>57374486
>I do believe there are thing in the Koran that both explicitly state nasty shit, and other passages that can be easily interpreted as such. I also believe that a lot of young muslims, especially in the west are drawn to the adventurism of fundamentalism. So in a sense, Islam is a very real part of the problem.
How would you address this problem?

>They may only be a vocal minority, but the media panders to them completely, as do 'left wing' parties, giving their position credibility.
Farage's problem is that he is a politician. His way of communicating with the masses is through the media. Given that, of course he was fighting a losing battle.

>>57374548
Why is someone exercising their individual right to self-actualize a threat to the social fabrics of western society?
>>
>>57374291
My language was imprecise sorry. I was probably doing a bit of projecting based off of personal experience and what I see in the media. However as our Britbro said the media panders to these people completely. To the extent that it seems like a vast majority hold that ideology. So does a vast majority hold that view I don't know but the ideology holds the power of a vast majority.
>>
>>57373117
I don't think anybody is really that serious with these murder fantasies. People are just letting out steam, that's it.

And the whole jew thing is mainly just satire.
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>57374928
>the whole jew thing is mainly just satire
>>
File: 1426904331090.jpg (154 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1426904331090.jpg
154 KB, 698x840
>>57369557
Because I'm tired of this world and fatigued to know that nothing I can do can save it. I can't find it in me to kill myself and reject my existence.

So I fume with rage and anger so that I may continue to burn until the day that the world burns as hot as I do.
>>
>>57374181
Happily married parents for 12 years, dad had successful circuit board business, more money than we could ever need, no mortgage, two separate farms (one in aus) and fully owned the factory building/warehouse business was in. Zero debt.

Then mum got greedy, her sister and that side of the family convinced her she could have it all and that dad was a terrible abusive husband, they made up a whole bunch of lies about him, kidnapped me and my sister (was around 11 at the time) and used us as leverage alongside a court order to force our family into a messy 10 year disassembly of everything, thanks to in no small part her lawyer who smelt money and racked up almost half a million in lawyers fees.

Dad thought she was just worried about money or something because he's too kind for his own good so went to go sell the Australian farm thinking the money would appease her, but in the meantime she got a court order to sell our farm over here which went for a measly 400k instead of the several millions it was worth (it was fucking huge), and then got another court order removing my dad as director of his own business and transferring all accounts into her own name, of course she completely ignored the running of the company and bought herself a new car while still living her lavish price legend lifestyle so I think it's pretty obvious what happened to that.
Only thing she couldn't steal right away was the house because it was locked in the family trust since dad built it himself 30 years ago, that became part of a messy 10 year long court battle.

All this to say the least of how the family court treated us and our dad.
So much more I could say about the whole thing but TL;DR: FUCK feminism and FUCK the family court
>>
>>57374928
>jews
>satire
Nigga
>>
File: 1448651958022.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448651958022.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
>>57374964
Oy vey! Don't go all shoa on me, goyim.
>>
>>57374882
The media does have a lot of influence on the majority, but I think that if you took the time and effort to talk to people on an individual level, you'd see that most aren't as mired in its hivemind rhetoric as you'd believe. Just as I'm finding out by talking to you on an individual level that /pol/acks aren't as mired in their hivemind rhetoric as I'd believe.
>>
I'm not mean-spirited, it's just I see the Jew is trying to wrap his grubby little hands around everything that I enjoy and twist it into another avenue for him to spread his marxist horseshit. Why can't Schlomo just leave people alone? Why is he such a neurotic totalitarian that he feels the right to rule over the goy from the cradle to coffin?
>>
>>57374801

>How would you address this problem?

If I knew that I'd have a Nobel peace prize. I know that ignoring the issue and attacking anyone who tries to raise the issue will not help.

>Farage's problem is that he is a politician. His way of communicating with the masses is through the media. Given that, of course he was fighting a losing battle.

Maybe so, but this is just one example that highlights how political correctness seeks to, and succeeds in, controlling the discourse. And they way they do it is by shouting down anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>57375022
Because I'm tired of this world and fatigued to know that nothing I can do can save it. I can't find it in me to kill myself and reject my existence.
So I enjoy life with anime and other things so that I may continue to stay blissful regardless of the state of the world until the day that the world burns and everything ends.
>>
What is /pol/'s favorite Gundam?
Turn A for me
>>
>>57375025
Fuck, I'm sorry
>>
>>57375717
Don't be, just fuck up feminism anywhere you see it, it exists only to destroy and divide families.
>>
>>57375562
I was trying to be somewhat poetic but fine poo man, that's how it is.
>>
>>57369557
I'm just here for the qt3.14 animu waifu
>>
>>57369557
I'm actually not.

You can have a debate without it devolving into shit-slinging -- otherwise it's not much of a debate.
>>
>>57375178
You have a point and it is a good one. Creating a human connection is the best way to create dialogue on any topic. I feel that it is important to acknowledge this fact. At the same time it is important to acknowledge the social climate that the world is moving towards as that climate is not as friendly to disagreement as it has been in the past. Overall though I will say you brought points out in your posts that we on /pol/ should not simply dismiss.
>>
>>57369557
I only act in kind to the world I've been dealt.
>>
>>57370525
>>57371545
1.Become Buddhist
2.Realize all is illusion
3.Now waifus are as comparatively real as 3D

Why do you think buddhists came up with the tulpa thing? You are missing out, anon!
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.