[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the shootings weren't done by Muslims or black people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
If the shootings weren't done by Muslims or black people, then /pol/ would idolize the shooters.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>57369380
Dorner.

Please leave.
>>
sad thing is /pol/ can't and their proud of that.
read: dylan roofie
>>
check your raCISt priviledge
>>
>>57369424
That was only because he was a cop.
>>
File: b35.jpg (18 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
b35.jpg
18 KB, 353x334
>>57369380
As if anyone would want to be Elliott Rodger or Dylan Roof.

Only people like Zim Zam, Darren Wilson and Dorner are 'idolized' for the memes.
>>
>>57369380
Where do you get that idea?
>>
I think you'll find at least 60% of people on /pol/ are not stormfag actual neonazis.

A lot of us probably have friends of different races.

Its more /b/ that are the ones who love random gore and glorify shooters calling it beta uprising and whatever.

Pol is pretty much united in being against islam however, with that islamic immigration.
>>
>>57369380
It's win win really. If they are non white we are justified and if they are white they are heros.

Why would a people want to give up heir country to multi "culturalism" or a kuk nation like the US want to give up their majority?
>>
>>57369497
>gets proven wrong
>huur u iz still rayciss
is this b8?
>>
>>57369699
How does that prove the statement wrong

>if he wasn't Muslim or black, you'd idolize him
>WRONG! We might idolize him even if he were black
>>
>>57369829
>/pol/ Idolizes shooters only when they are white! Racists!
>Can't corner the Dorner
>huh that's just because he is a cop!
So you are saying that we idolize people based on skin color and not based on their actions. Yet you have been proven wrong. But you still play the race card.
Guess who's racist?
>>
>>57369380
Uuuh, no. At most we'd brush it under the rug and forget about it.

But ZimZam is Hispanic and Dorner is Black and they're heroes of /pol/ or at the very least antiheroes.
>>
>>57369380
Who is this semen demon?
>>
outside of Trump I can't remember the last time /pol/ idolized anyone.
>>
>>57369380
>Elliot was neither black nor Muslim
>/pol/ doesn’t idolize him
there
>>
>>57369380
But they were, so I don't have to.
>>
>>57369380
Any more of pic related?
>>
>>57370615

but elliot was a mixed race manlet.

the elite humans of /pol/ rarely find outsiders to be admirable.
>>
>>57370172
Btfo desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.