[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw almost everyone I know is about in tears over the prospect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17
File: snapshot9401.png (51 KB, 487x551) Image search: [Google]
snapshot9401.png
51 KB, 487x551
>tfw almost everyone I know is about in tears over the prospect of the UK bombing Syria with our 2 aeroplanes and 3 faulty bombs
>>
I really dont care about some sand people getting btfo, but can somebody explain to me how this is not a stupid idea?

Surely this is just gonna spark more terrorism in Britain, increasing the likelihood that you and I will be allahu akbarred on the way to work. What is to be gained from bombing Syria?
>>
>>57368860
literally nothing
>>
>Easy for you to say in your guarded house.

irony
>>
>>57368860
There will be no effect either way.

Make more sandies angry in the middle east won't do anything here.
Pretending that we've got strength here won't do anything to radicals here.
>>
>>57368860
we're already bombing them in Iraq, it will make no difference to likelihood of terrorist attacks here
>>
File: 1448466690512.jpg (76 KB, 634x581) Image search: [Google]
1448466690512.jpg
76 KB, 634x581
>>57368860
>more terrorism
>more redpills
>Brexit confirmed
Okay.
>>
I didn't want it.

Now I don't give a shit about the civilians that they're killing, all I'm bothered about is the money that is being wasted.
>>
>>57370739
>implying

They could behead Elizabeth Regina, display her head on the gates of Buckingham Palace and nobody would do shit because muh peaceful majority. Nobody is ready to admit that Islam is the problem and that so long as we have its adherents in our countries we are gonna be slaughtered en masse.
>>
It's funny how no-one seems to realise we were already bombing ISIS..... in Iraq.
>>
Interesting how fearful these Brits are. Worried about their Muslim population attacking innocents in retaliation. Makes me think Muslims, perhaps, should be feared as a group. As all it takes is a few to wage jihad.
>>
>>57368860
Personally i think airstrikes alone will not achieve much,boots on the ground to recapture and hold siezed territories would be much more efficient if combined with air superiority.

Following the money and cutting off funding would also go a long way.
>>
>>57368860
Of course it's stupid. It isn't going to achieve anything at all and is a total waste of money.
>>
>>57371828
>Personally i think airstrikes alone will not achieve much,boots on the ground to recapture and hold siezed territories would be much more efficient if combined with air superiority.

Yeah, because we've already seen how well that works. I mean, look at Iraq and Afghanistan!
>>
>>57368537
It's alright, UK.

We know you want to get your war face on, but your media and your loudest people are all anti-violence patriarchy smashing self haters. America has your back. Americans think you're doing the right thing.

What the megaphone fellating uni dropouts won't say between sucking refugee dicks is that this is just how Western powers declare their disdain and opposition to a particular thing. We schedule a bombing campaign. People will tell you its ineffective. They don't see the carnage, though, unless it ends up on Liveleak or some shit. Drop a 100 pound bomb on a group of angry wahhabists? Pretty goddamn effective.

So go on, UK. Get your war face on. The people that are shouting at you and raging at you right now? They were going to rage at you anyway.
>>
You're gonna get bombed in london regardless if you send out planes or not. The only way to prevent that would be for cameron to legalize shariah for mudslime britbongs and accept ISIS as a state.

But as britain has been dwindling quickly toward military and global irrelevancy, doing nothing now when almost the whole world is involved would seal the deal on your loss of power. Cameron made the rigt & only choice. Now he should stick his dick in another pig for maximum muzzie assblasy
>>
>>57368860

1. If it sparks more terrorism in Britian, what does it say about the terrorists, that they are joining IS because we are pushing their shit in.

I don't think IS getting bombed justifies muslims in joining their cause.

2. Its not so much about bombing than providing air support for rebel groups, which has worked well so far in Iraq in pushing back IS

Also bombing raids worked in Kosovo and can work here
>>
>>57368537
>watching news about this
>flir video of shit getting wrecked
>whoops we forgot to edit out oct 2 2015 from the video!

Wag the dog. One bomb down a chimney = a war
>>
>>57368537
Yeah, lets keep bombing the people who we let flood our countries, thatl make us safer

Why in the fuck is everyone a totally fucking retarded lunatic
>>
Dont Bomb Syria
- Muslims still come to Europe and demand free stuff and try and destroy our culture
- Extremists want to kill us
- But we save some money on bombs

Bomb Syria
- Muslims still come to Europe and demand free stuff and try and destroy our culture
- Extremists want to kill us
- Pile of Dead Muslims
>>
>>57372495

So we shouldn't bomb them?
>>
>>57368537
They are bombing ISIS not Syria.
Isn't ISIS the reason why so many fled Syria ? Don't they want ISIS to end ?
Hypocrites.
>>
>>57372094
This.
>>
>>57372592
no we shouldn't. you bomb 100 of em, 1000 more will take their place, and they will be even more determined to retaliate.
>>
>>57372665

Of course, but normies have convinced themselves that we are actually carpet bombing the shit out of everywhere regardless of whether they are ISIS targets or not.

The reality is we're just gonna bomb oil fields and the occasional truck as always.
>>
>>57372665
>ACCEPT MORE SYRIAN REFUGEES!
>BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE PEOPLE SENDING THEM HERE

Holy shit you're right

Lefties are siding with ISIS because it means we get more diversity in Europe
>>
>>57372503
money well spent
>>
>>57368860
We're already bombing them in Iraq, have bombed them in Syria and are flying reconnaissance, targeting and support missions in Syria prior to yesterday.

This whole thing has been blown up out of proportion by Cameron who wants a big Churchill moment when he should have just used his powers as PM and given permission to launch strikes in Syria.
>>
>>57372768

What should we do then?

I don't remember Nazis proliferating as we killed them, why would ISIS?

It would say a hell of a lot about Muslims as a whole if more people joined the objectively deplorable organisation that is ISIS, just because they are getting bombed.
>>
>>57372015

Go total war and it won't be another Iraq or Afghanistan.

The "rules" (kek) of war hold the West back when dealing with savages.
>>
>>57372894
You do the job properly, like we did back in the 1920s when we bombed and gassed out Northern Iraq.
>>
>>57372856

Quite right, this decision should've gone through relatively simply and quietly, as it did for France and the US
>>
>>57368537
WE SHOULD BOMB THAT TERORROIST DICTATOR ASSAD AND THE RUSSIANS WE HAVE GROUND TROUPS ALREADY THERE 7000000 READY TO DEFEAT DAESH WE MUST ARM THE OPPPOSITION NO MATTER WHAT THE BELIVE IN DEY BE GOOD BOYS DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>>
The question in my mind isn't: Should we take military action.
Answer: Yes, dipshits.

The question is what should we do and how should we do it?
I have 0 faith in this Government that they'll do much good. They'll piss around, give the military overarching lofty goals, and just push them over to bomb them.

Fuck all with change.
I honestly wanted the Act yesterday to fail, but the amendment to pass.
Effectively that would have turned the Act, into a vote of no Confidence in the Governments ability to preform in a military action, whereas in principle, the house agree's with military action in principle.
Hopefully this would force the Government to do something it hasn't done in 5 years of Governing... sit down... think long term... and come up with a plan.

Shame.
>>
>Cameron will never reply with "topkek" to lefty tears
Makes me sad
>>
>>57372894
>>57372928
this. if you're going to be at war, just either fuck em up, or think of another way. don't poke them.
>>
>>57372991

I do agree with this desu, though I still wanted it to go through and am glad it did

Its such a shit show in the Middle East, and we clearly aren't really sure who we want to win, that seems to be the main problem.
>>
>>57372856
Gordon Brown removed the Prime Ministers Royal Prerogative by law to wage war without consulting the Commons, making a vote a necessary requirement to engage in a conflict (special forces don't count woo)
>>
>It would say a hell of a lot about Muslims as a whole if more people joined the objectively deplorable organisation that is ISIS, just because they are getting bombed.

This t b h

Apparently people who spout the "ISIS isn't Islam they hate true Muslims" rhetoric don't understand the irony when in the same breath they say "true peaceful moderate muslims will be radicalised by western intervention"
>>
>>57373127
He didn't remove it. He merely made a single precedent which could be removed by Cameron ignoring the precedent and using the powers that by law he has. No legislation changed, nothing was done aside from setting a precedent. Now precedent is powerful, but such stupidity should be removed.

It was a stupid thing for Brown to do and it was a stupid for Cameron to keep it up.
>>
Waste of money because we are too pussy to do what needs to be done to have any effect.

Better option for the west would be to just help Assad but they can't do that because he doesn't have a central jewish bank yet.
>>
File: BrimstoneCuts.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BrimstoneCuts.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>57368537
Those Brimstone missiles you lads are using are quite neat.
>>
>>57373092
Our strategy before was simple, clear and effective at its task:
We have the planes! We have the Bombs! We might as well use them! We don't want anyone to win! Delay, but make it look as if we're waging a fierce war.
>>
>>57368537
Are you two aeroplanes in good condition atleast?
>>
>>57373191
This. If a bunch of Anglican Christians started doing ISIS style shenanigans and were bombed by China, I don't think that the Church of England's few remaining followers here would suddenly go rampaging out on the streets burning Chinese flags.
>>
>Brits crying that ISIS is getting btfo

wat
>>
>>57373274
Tornados are nearing their retirement age but are still effective bomb trucks. Typhoons are just reaching proper maturity as a weapon system.
>>
>>57368537
my condolences my lobster friends
>>
>>57372094
based
>>
>>57373298
The Left and the Muslims hate the West and love Islam.
>>
>>57372495
Lol. The people that support the bombings don't want them in the fucking country either.
>>
>>57368537
Why are labour shills always making the most noise in every EU country.

I'm starting to think Breivik was a hero for executing the kids of these corrupt human garbage politicians.
>>
>>57373039
He does it on the inside
>>
>>57373212
Brown started a military conflict and called a vote where? When?
For what military engagement was this mere precedent set?

Sir, you are talking out of your arse.
The Precedent has been around before the fucking(second) Hundred Years War, and the last Prime Minister to not abide by it, was Anthony Eden, during the Suez Crisis. He was forced to resign by his party for it, and later died, effectively due to stress.

Utter nonsense. Brown made a legal change to the Royal Prerogative itself.
>>
>>57368537

I don't, facebook. But you could dig through their posts, find the ones where they support action against Gaddafi and throw that in their faces.
>>
If we're going to war then it's time for us to take over their land and make it our own.
>>
Do these people not realise ISIS in Syria are raping, murdering and dismembering civilians?

Do they honestly believe we just fly around in circles dropping bombs on orphanages and playgrounds?
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34987921

For any Britbong that wants to know if their MP is a patriot or a traitor.
>>
>>57368860

>Don't bomb ISIS or they are going to attack us
>Don't bomb ISIS or Muslims will sympathize with them and join them in droves
>>
>>57373608
whats that supposed to mean?
>>
>>57373589

Yes my friend they do believe that.

They also believe the solution is acceptance and tolerance.

The left is a very strange place
>>
>>57373589
Honestly, ISIS will try their hardest to bring the orphanages and playgrounds as possibly fucking close to every strategic facility that they can. It works for Gaza, so it'll work for them!
>>
>>57373473
http://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/blog/6589/parliament-the-royal-prerogative-and-decisions-to-go-to-war/

>Last Thursday’s House of Commons vote on military intervention in Syria and the ‘No’ that was delivered, has confirmed an important change in parliamentary conventions around military action. However, despite the arguments of Parliament’s Political and Constitutional Reform Committee (PCRC), the vote may leave the Government less willing to turn that convention into law.
Parliament and the political process

>The power to commit troops in armed conflict is one of the remaining Royal Prerogatives – that is powers that are derived from the Crown rather than conferred on them by Parliament. There is no codified parliamentary procedure that formally requires the Government to seek approval before taking military action. The Prime Minister and Cabinet retain the constitutional right to decide when and where to authorise action.

>But having a debate, its timing and any subsequent vote are not constitutionally binding on the government’s domestic powers to act. The Iraq war vote of 10 years ago was a significant precedent that Parliament should also give its approval. Subsequent doubts about whether the right choice was made on the right evidence have reinforced views of Parliament as a check on government action.

>A strong political convention has therefore been set. It will be politically very difficult for governments in the foreseeable future to take significant military action without clear (and potentially prior) approval from Parliament, not just to ensure a substantive debate. But it is not inconceivable. So the question that now remains is whether such a convention should be fixed constitutionally
>>
>>57373681
The article goes into it with more detail, but the fact is the same. Throughout the 20th century, British Prime Ministers deployed troops without Parliamentary assent, especially in the post War period of Colonial fighting.
>>
File: 1436039012487.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
1436039012487.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>57368537
I swear its like people think we are resurrecting bomber Harris to firebomb every Hospital, School and orphanage in Syria. People are banging on about all the innocents that will be killed by the bombing yet the only alternative they have to offer are hashtags #NOTINMYNAME. What about all the innocents killed by ISIS? Do they think that if we do nothing there will be more or less civilian casualties?
>>
>>57373664
Terrorist sympathiser pls go.
>>
You idiots do realise the west is acting in a very insecure way about all of this.

i urge you to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHOgWeg8T0

try to ignore the not so subtle refugee beg towards the end. but take the general message of what he is saying.
>>
>>57373744
It's the same tired Leftist nonsense that's unfortunately prevented us from having a proper debate about putting together a coherent plan of action. The West just seems to be paralysed with gesture politics. Meanwhile Russia is engaging with an actual strategy, end goal and means to bring it about, although whether or not it can be successful remains to be seen. That's not in support of Russia, merely stating that they are engaging with a plan and a goal in mind while we just seem to be flailing around.
>>
>>57368860
If you haven't been keeping up: they hate us for supporting Israel and supporting toppling Muslim regimes (see: Egypt). Also, for supporting us. The only way you could make them back off is stop supporting Israel, withdraw from Muslim lands (this means withdrawing NGOsand human rights organizations based in the UK too), and to sever all ties with the U.S. And even then it's not a guarantee.

It's either that or kill them all. Everyone trying to find a middle road and trying to have it both ways is why we keep getting attacked and why we're still fighting this decade long war.

And since you're pussies too, you won't do the job right once again.
>>
File: 1433371396471.jpg (98 KB, 502x585) Image search: [Google]
1433371396471.jpg
98 KB, 502x585
>>57373752
warmonger please
>>
At this point, who isn't bombing Syria? I feel like you would need an international air traffic controller just to make sure everyone's air strikes are safe and orderly.
>>
>>57374192
Japan.
>>
>>57374192
That's one of the things the RAF has been brining to the party.
>>
>>57374276
They should join in as well. Get some practice in. Not like they've got a large Muslim population either.
>>
>>57373920
Neither did the US.
>>
>>57368537
bomb turkey instead you dumb cunts
>>
>>57374276

Trump will unleash the samurai.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEYHUPSzmZ8

How is nigel farage not carried through the streets like the saviour he is?
>>
IS has aleady built tunnels.
Bombing will hurt civillians mostly. But who cares about them. UK didnt care about them in iraq so why would they care now? Killers will be killers.
>>
>>57374885
Because Labour imported too many Muslims and has control of the education system for 13 years.
>>
>>57368860

This tbqhwy
>>
>>57375011
Shush Achmed. You've got no idea how thorough the ROE are on those aircraft. Not to mention the fact that you can't put a lot of the infrastructure that ISIS relies on, plus combat vehicles and logistics underground.
>>
Why would they bomb this close to christmas?
>>
>>57375077
I have to say that the idea that we shouldn't bomb murderous foreigners because it may cause immigrants in our country to commit murder is astonishing. It shows a complete lack of awareness of how far we've sunk as a society that we should compromise our foreign policy because it would cause recent arrivals to rebel. If they plot to murder people and attack the government or servicemen because of this, then they're traitors.

Of course, Labour removed Sedition as a crime and the death penalty as a sentence for treason...
>>
>>57375120
Muslims don't celebrate Christmas.
>>
>>57375120
Jews hate Christmas.
>>
>>57375081
Slimey you need troops to take the area or else the bombing is useless. Go fuck a pig.
>>
My fiancee lived in the UK for 5 years and all her British friends are saying the same shit. "We don't want to bomb you Syria it's not us!" It's cringey, like when people roleplay countries.

Its a good thing this is happening, but the UK was already bombing people in that region, so I don't know why everyone is taking this as a new policy and not the strengthening of an old one.
>>
>>57373336
And yet you dont get that side of them, you only get the views that fuck the common man and help put cash into their own pockets

Nothing suspicious going on here
>>
>>57375034
Bastards.

And cameron and his views looks like he could easily join the labour party without much trouble
>>
>>57375011
>Bombing will hurt civillians mostly. But who cares about them. UK didnt care about them in iraq so why would they care now?

We don't care about hurting civilians because in the last year of airstrikes in Iraq the RAF has killed literally 0 civilians.

>>57375306
>I don't know why everyone is taking this as a new policy and not the strengthening of an old one.

Because people are fucking idiots who probably don't even know we've helped reduce ISIS territory in the last year by about 30% with zero civilian casualties by the RAF
>>
>>57372201
>britain has been dwindling quickly toward military and global irrelevancy

says belgium
>>
>>57375292
That's what I've been saying. But ground forces involved would result in far more civilian deaths, you do realise? Also confirmed for Muslim.
>>
They don't wanna bomb a slave trading pedophile terrorist organization that gleefully broadcast vile atrocities to the whole world and is actively trying to murder western Citizens?
What's wrong with those keks?
>>
>>57368860
They will murder you irregardless of what you do.
>>
>>57371773
It's almost like most people have a shit understanding of global affairs
>>
>>57375698
>irregardless

kill self now pls
>>
>Giving more arms to the FSA

Cameron pls
>>
They should have given the vote to the people.
>>
>>57375306
It's memories of Iraq. And Libya didn't exactly work out too good either.

>>57375435
>the RAF has killed literally 0 civilians.
>believing government released statistics like a good goy
Sure, and hopefully, there might have been few civilian casualties. But trotting out government statistics as "proof" just shows you naive.
>>
>>57368860
>What is to be gained from bombing Syria?
You being killed on way to work so we can be outraged at muslims and get one step closer to start the purge
>>
>>57373391
I didn't know much about Breivik so I just looked him up.

>Opposes Muslims in Europe and Feminism, noice
While more people know about him and his view now, he did sort of fuck up since he made them look evil by killing a bunch of innocent people.
>>
>>57376190
really
>>
>>57373260

A single missile for a single truck seems like over kill, that can't be very cost effective.
>>
>>57373589
It's not about humanitarian shit though. No one goes around making sure people aren't getting fucked over otherwise we'd be all over North Korea and Central Africa.
>>
these strikes are wrong
>>
It's a truly pointless gesture, but I guess one we had to make if we want to maintain our alliance with France.

Personally I think we should be bombing Tower Hamlets and Luton.
>>
>>57376603
>A single missile for a single truck seems like over kill, that can't be very cost effective.

It kills your intended target dead and it can be used near or in civilian areas with no or minimal collateral.

If they want to slag a convoy in the desert there's always the 500 pound JDAMs.
>>
File: 1324007148554b.jpg (43 KB, 467x640) Image search: [Google]
1324007148554b.jpg
43 KB, 467x640
>>57368537
Do you mean two types of planes or a total of two planes?
>>
>>57368537
>importing more Arabs than ever
>praising himself over success
Is it something wrong with me or are all Christians mentally retarded for not seeing the flaw in this logic? Of course there is nothing wrong with my logic, enjoy more immigrants.
>>
>>57376753

>with no or minimal collateral.

Where's the fun in that? I want to see entire blocks removed.
>>
>>57376824
>tfw conservative Sunnis overjoyed to be living in ISIS territory will never be evaporated or terrorized by the thousand
>>
>>57368537
Bombing Syria will stop terrorism?

Isn't easier (and cheaper) to halt immigration and stop the interventions in Middle East/North of Africa?
>>
>>57368537
>the individuals responsible for the next attack in Britain are already here
And yet the very same people who oppose air strikes will also decry any attempt to do something about those attackers.
Close the borders? Das raysis! Monitor hate preachers? Das raysis! You can't even identify the terrorists as Muslims because that's racist too. But no, they're happy to admit we have potential terrorists here when it suits them. Just don't bring it up in any other context.
>>
>>57376824
>Where's the fun in that?
The fun is that you can attack any target anywhere without violating the rules of engagement that demand that collateral damage is avoided. Mahmoud Al Jihad can be turned into döner right at the entrance of a MSF hospital when he thinks he's safe.

Next gen will be even better. We'll have mini drones and homing bullets that can blow your head off in the middle of a crowded market or as you pray in a mosque or look out the window.

It'll stop being a drone war and become a drone assassination campaign instead.
>>
>>57368860
So, fight back against the Islamists in your country. If they chimpout, burn their neighborhoods. Fighting is your last and only hope.
>>
>>57368860
>how this is not a stupid idea
you had your chance with Rotherham but were scared little women
>>
File: brits bombing isis.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
brits bombing isis.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>57368860
dead terrorists.
and yes, it will increase the likelihood but not bombing them because you are scared that they might attack you means that they win. fuck them, they are ideological terrorists and they deserve to die, don't be scared of retaliation, be proud that your country did something to stop them. do you want to live in fear for the rest of your life?
>>
File: hng.gif (643 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
hng.gif
643 KB, 200x112
>>57368860
>>57368537
We want this.

We want more bombs, dead muslims. We want more radicals and more explosions and attacks.

We WANT chaos. Any escalation is perfect.
>>
>>57368860
Right let me explain to you what is happening since none of you have a fucking clue. Let's get some things straight.

We are not going to war.
We are already bombing ISIS in Iraq.
What this means is we are now going to bomb them over the Syrian border, where as before we were not allowed because we did not have the authority to do so.
So if we were chasing a group of Isis militants before and they entered Syria from Iraq we would have to stop the chase and let them get away.

We can now attack Isis strong holds which will prevent them sending terrorists to the uk amongst the refugees.

We are not starting it and it is not the British government making things worse.
We have simply joined an elite list of world powers already bombing them.
These countries include
USA, Russia, China, France, turkey and Kurdistan.
Even countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran are bombing them.
Who are both 98%+ Muslim and under sharia law.
So before you go mouthing off about it's a racist thing, then how come them countries are also bombing them?

And before you go on about how the government is making a mistake how about you educate yourself on what is really going on instead of giving your clueless and irrelevant opinion.

Do you really think that we are going to bomb the whole of Syria and not just the suspected Isis bases? If so then you should not have the audacity to even comment on the matter.
>>
File: 1448026094816.jpg (137 KB, 1278x706) Image search: [Google]
1448026094816.jpg
137 KB, 1278x706
why the fuck are european right wingers just NATO cocksuckers? I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND

WHY NOBODY CARES ABOUT HIS GODDAMN HOME, PEOPLE AND CULTURE ANYMORE

GET FUCKING HANGED
>>
>>57378153
you're one to talk, Merkel
>>
>>57378266
NOT EVEN GERMAN BUT YES I WAS INCLUDING MERKEL AMONG THE COCKSUCKERS

SHE'S THE QUEEN OF COCKSUCKING
>>
>>57368537
Bombing Syria just ensures that there'll be more displaced "refugees" flooding into Europe.
>>
>>57378438
What does it matter, many refugees aren't even coming from Syria (or Iraq for that matter), and we let them in as if they were running from a war.
>>
>>57372503
worth it/10
>>
>>57368860
>we shouldn't fight back against ISIS, it will just make them mad
>>
>>57378153
It's the same here. I'm a conservative, but I hate the two shades of right in our politics.
>>
File: 1448910459467.jpg (14 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
1448910459467.jpg
14 KB, 400x305
>>57368537
>aeroplanes
>aero
>>
>>57379213
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/aeroplane
>>
File: angloportuguese alliance.png (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
angloportuguese alliance.png
71 KB, 500x500
>>57379213
>Update
the queen's english, do you speak it
>>
>>57379270
>>57379366
Its called an "airplane" because you know...it flies in AIR...
>>
>>57379616
In the aerospace.
>>
File: american education burger.png (646 KB, 600x1030) Image search: [Google]
american education burger.png
646 KB, 600x1030
>>57379616
It's called an aeroplane because the Latin -planus must take a Leatin prefix.
>>
File: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea.jpg (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea.jpg
149 KB, 500x500
>>57379213
fuckin pleb
>>
>>57379734
>Latin
Time to evolve and get with the times grampa, Latin isn't even a language anymore. We also invented something called a "tooth brush" look it up and get with the times!
>>
File: 1426813359827.gif (1 MB, 435x331) Image search: [Google]
1426813359827.gif
1 MB, 435x331
>>57379854
>>>57379854
Mfw British dental care is better than American dental care
>>
File: 1447519344814.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447519344814.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>>57379980
That only happened after the clean Muslims moved in and raised your good teeth per capita
>>
>>57379755
/mu/ pls
>>
>>57380049
artificially perfect alignment and colour != dental health
>>
Still a little disappointed #killthemall didn't trend during the vote.
>>
MUSLIMS IN OUR CULTURES ARE TIME-BOMBS WHO COULD TURN ISIS AT ANY SECOND, SO WE NEED TO PROTECT THEIR FEELINGS AND NOT STOP LOVING THEM, ONLY THAT CAN PROTECT US
>>
>>57380664
>killthemall trending
>there are british twitter users claiming you can't even prove that ISIS
>>
>>57381119
ISIS exists*
>>
>Islam is a religion of peace and we have nothing at all to fear from letting millions of Muslims settle here.
>ooooh we can't lift a finger against ISIS or else the Muslims will suicide bomb us, sorry guys.
>>
>>57368860
AND WHAT ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?
SITTING AROUND AND LET THEM WATCH KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THEIR AND OUR COUNTRIES WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES?
>>
>>57370627
Source? Not arguing, need a source to prove a point
>>
>>57381815
Source for what? That we're bombing ISIS in Iraq? It's been going on for over a year, since the Iraqi government requested it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Shader
>>
>>57381815
what do you mean source. you didnt know the uk has been bombing iraq? Muhammad pls http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/11/uk-attacks-islamic-state-iraq-revealed-drones
>>
File: Fortress Europe.png (162 KB, 520x384) Image search: [Google]
Fortress Europe.png
162 KB, 520x384
>>57368537

I'm conflicted as well. I don't think that more involvement in the ME is the answer. The problem is mass immigration. Until we have walls that keep them out, no amount of bombing will solve the problem. It's pointless. And let's face it, there will never be peace until the USA/Europe learns to support secularist dictators like Assad instead of screaming "Muh Human Rights" whenever somebody in the ME tries to keep the Jihadists in line.
>>
>>57381815
Corbyn also voted against it, despite the fact that the Iraqi gov specifically requested us to help
>>
Bomb absolutely everything until the entire middle east is a crater pocked wasteland. Then start burning whatever and whoever is left with atomic fire
>>
>>57382080
>>57382134
>>57382416
I knew we were, just needed an article that wasn't about Syria
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.