[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it seem like the world is going crazy? >Islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1447983551598.jpg (13 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1447983551598.jpg
13 KB, 444x444
Why does it seem like the world is going crazy?
>Islamic terrorism, but everyone is defending Islam
>Blacks killing themselves at record amounts, but everyone is defending them
>Whites being nicer than ever, but everyone is hating them

Did I overdose and go to hell or something?
>>
"ads" and "PC"
>>
youre racist
>>
>>57368414
Someone post the Bin Laden quote about strong horses and weak horses.
>>
>>57368755
This
>>
berenstein or berenstain?

i'm from the berenstein universe and i don't quite know how i got to this alternate reality where it's "berenstain" bears, islam and trannys are cool and wite bois are c
>>
>>57368414
Not everyone
Just political leaders and the media behind then
Grow up OP
>>
>>57369507
>tfw the christians were right, and the berenstain universe is actually hell on earth after the rapture
>>
>>57369533
I haven't met one person no matter what age that doesn't support refugees and affirmative action due to slavery
>>
>>57369507
I want home too. The stainers are weird as fuck
>>
>>57369745

Good thing I don't live in NZ.. I disown any idiot that supports that shit.. So glad my family hates mudslimes as much as me
>>
>>57368414
>Did I overdose and go to hell or something?
This was always hell.
And we're never getting of this ride.
>>
>>57368414
Always darkest before the dawn.
>>
File: mrbean.png (285 KB, 435x480) Image search: [Google]
mrbean.png
285 KB, 435x480
It seems like the world is going crazy because of the internet. The world is a lot smaller than it used to be and every event is logged, reported and commented on. We're actually in the most peaceful time in our history but it seems like the complete opposite because of the technology to share information is greater than it's ever been.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>57370053
It's not even evening, m8.
>>
>>57368414

you've woken to the reality that we live in the upside-down bizarro dimension, where right is wrong and good is bad / strangers are friends and friends are strangers... peace means death, and people believe in "equality"

everything will burn to the ground before a new dawn / it's very close to what was described in Ragnarök - nobody will survive, battle beckons
>>
File: 1444055279130.jpg (1 MB, 2674x2274) Image search: [Google]
1444055279130.jpg
1 MB, 2674x2274
>>57369591
my thoughts exactly
>>
>>57370180
>We're actually in the most peaceful time in our history
>Literally 1 shot away from a nuclear exchange
>peaceful
>>
>>57370358

Ironic, isn't it? The most peaceful period in history born not from altruism, but the threat of total annihilation.
>>
>>57368414
>>Whites being nicer than ever, but everyone is hating them
That's precisely because we're nicer than ever that we allow non-whites to hate us. They see us as weak and degenerate.
>>
>>57370595

exactly, man - if anything, "irony" is the prevailing condition of today's world ... it's ironic that we covet inferiority, it's ironic that we lambast excellence, we're amazed by mediocrity, loathe and fear ourselves for being above reproach, and fetishize the "other" - never has there been a better time to be animalistic and diabolical, to embrace the worst kind of hedonism, hypocrisy, and wretchedness

it's truly dire
>>
>>57369591
There is a Russian orthodox priest, who spoke about that and mocked fedoras.
He said "You tell me hell isn't real? It is, because you are living in it. Look in the mirror at your sad, horrible muzzle and ask yourself how can a man, the highest of the Gods creations have a such a sad mug? Because you know no happiness, no satisfaction, you are irritated by everything around you, driven to madness by your desired. You are dead, and this is hell".

Great speech. Although it must mean that the liberals are living in a universe where Hitler won, that makes me warm inside.
>>
>whites nicer than ever

I remember a comic of some liberal doosh being tied up in front of some muslims saying something to the effect of " we'll gladly accept you as long as you hate white christian males as much as I do" and the muslims are clearly preparing to be head him. Anyone have anything like that?
>>
>>57370180

Pretty true actually.
>>
>>57369899
hope your family get shot up :).

>>57370053
n..no way. you fucking expat.

>>57370180
fucking hell. some brits are smart aren't they? no wonder you guys had that huge empire that the sun didn't set on.
>>
>>57368414
Theres no point.

I just had an hour long discussion on Islam with my father and it came down to "Christians also did it" and a "the ME was oppressed by Europe " and "Jews in Spain had religious freedom"

What a joke, no matter the amount of info you can prove to the contrary of their beliefs, they will NEVER concede that Islam is the problem. Just like Yuri said, they are programmed to respond to certain stimuli.
>>
As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken.
It was hard to know who was more crazy, me, or everyone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IJ8_Jf891k
>>
>>57371261

Dude, that's nothing.

My father is a contrarian and he even admitted it!
He likes to defend the other side in our arguments just to piss me off.

Although he said he'd bomb the shit out of the Middle East and then the job would be done.

Still he can always trigger me with the contrarian nonsense...
>>
>>57368414

Muslims grow by 10,000 every day, you either get rid of them now or you will be overrun.
>>
>>57369745
Really? Most people I meet here are against immigration.
>>
Certain type of people start to dislike you if you start to be nice to them. Lots of muslims, arabs and africans are this kind of people. The nicer we treat them the less they like us. Lots of important white people nowadays seem to think that being nice to everyone will fix everything.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.