[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to say that Western Europe is not a first world continent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (951 KB, 1901x1268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
951 KB, 1901x1268
Is it safe to say that Western Europe is not a first world continent anymore?

Pic related, this is in France, it looks like it's from Africa.
>>
>>57367514
Aren't they supposed to get welfare and subsidized housing?
>>
File: India is a first world nation.jpg (30 KB, 623x397) Image search: [Google]
India is a first world nation.jpg
30 KB, 623x397
>>57367514
I see no toilets. Am I to assume that the local speedway is the designated defecation area?
>>
>>57367653
No, if they want to cross the channel to UK.
They get money only if they apply for stay in the country.
>>
>>57367922
Why do they let them in the country?
>>
>>57367867
If only. That would end in a nice amount of unfortunate accidents.
>>
File: campo-nomadi.jpg (433 KB, 2576x1189) Image search: [Google]
campo-nomadi.jpg
433 KB, 2576x1189
>>57367867
In Italy, we give them portable toilets
>>
>>57368135
Has prostitution gone up? I would fuck a Syrian over a gyspie. Have Gypsies been trying to blend in with Syrians for pity bucks/fresh starts?
>>
>>57368029
EU laws, the Dublin treaty, humanitarian reasons, jews plots, collective madness. I don't really know.
>>
>>57368254
Why don't the let russians then? I spent a month to get a touristic visa to Finand. They say getting french visa is twice harder.
>>
>>57367514
Yes, also still probably better than Detroit or Staten Island.
>>
>>57368254
>Dublin treaty
So they get directly to France? Cause that's what Dublin treaty is about, you get to stay at the first not-at-war-country.

>>57368512
>russian plane gets bombed, over 200 dead
>just another day

>french club gets shot up, over 150 dead
>#praiseforparis
>candles and shit at french embassies all over the world
>everyone swaps their rainbow flags for french flags on facebook

You see, бpaт, they get no social points from being hospitable towards you, in fact it's the opposite.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.