[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In America terrists buy their guns legally. At least they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: NRA ISIS.jpg (135 KB, 630x787) Image search: [Google]
NRA ISIS.jpg
135 KB, 630x787
In America terrists buy their guns legally.

At least they don't break the law when preparing an attack.
>>
>How DARE those lunatics uphold the Constitution!!1
>>
File: la-na-tt-gun-nuts-20130111-001.jpg (109 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
la-na-tt-gun-nuts-20130111-001.jpg
109 KB, 600x474
>>57367296

Yeah mang, buying guns to fuck innocent people up is good given American right!
>>
Get rid of guns for all those nice Americans? Or get rid of the first wave of the muslim invasion?

Gee, this is hard.
>>
I'm going to bet this law doesn't just block people on terrorist watchlists from buying firearms, but a vast swathe of different people who are completely unrelated.
>>
>>57367164
>At least they don't break the law when preparing an attack.
Except when they brought guns into a no-gun zone in preparation for the attack.
>>
File: the worlds smallest violine.jpg (12 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
the worlds smallest violine.jpg
12 KB, 300x244
>>57367410

You're right. That worse than daily mass shootings.
>>
>>57367552
>Russian rape babies thinking people give a fuck about their thoughts on gun control.
>>
Can someone provide a link or explanation behind how the shooters today got their weapons?
>>
>>57367552

>implying it isn't
>>
>witnesses have stated that they heard automatic fire
>leftards still blaming legal semi-auto guns

Fuck off
>>
>>57367410
also there is no processes in place to get off the no fly list if you are added by accident
you basically just have to make a big stink until they get around to fixing it.
>>
>>57367379
Is there anything wrong about what the caricature in the comic is stating? I don't get it, you can feel the common sense trying to surface in these fucking morons but they refuse to allow it to come out. Instead they let it come out subconsciously.
>>
File: 1403335603585.jpg (969 KB, 1000x1744) Image search: [Google]
1403335603585.jpg
969 KB, 1000x1744
Americans will give up their gunz like the cu.cks they are when the time comes.
>>
File: 1400985439735.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400985439735.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
go back to Reddit libtard
>>
>>57367897
Why wouldn't they give up their registered guns? Do you want LEO to do an extensive search and find your unregistered ones? Becuase that's the whole point of having easy access to legal guns, to feed the black market for cheap.
>>
>>57367897
>Confiscate all guns in the city
>1000 guns
>New Orleans/Population (2005) - 455,188
>Tragic boating accident
>>
>Murders committed with illegally obtained weapons
>WE NEED TO BAN GUNS
>>
>islamic terrorism is the NRA's fault

liberals are really grasping at straws
>>
File: paille1.gif (2 MB, 443x300) Image search: [Google]
paille1.gif
2 MB, 443x300
>>57367164
Every fucking time there's a shooting spree.
It's NEVER done with a hot gun, never done by a gang member or crook either. It's always done with a gun that was legally purchased.. Every Single Time without fail

You'll never hear about J-Bone killing everyone in a church or clinic with a "street sweeper" or a "saturday night special"

Not even once
>>
>>57367552
>implying banning cars wouldn't save more lives
>>
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGET! IT MAKES MY BELIEFS LOOK WRONG. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57367703
Shameless bump. If they acquired the weapons legally the issue is worth discussing. If they acquired the weapons illegally there is nothing that proposed gun control can fix.

If authorities still don't know how the weapons were acquired then this is a desperate misdirection by the libs.
>>
if we had vote on whether citizens would have the right to own handguns, i'd vote yes.

why shouldnt i?
>>
>>57367164
>Murder in the first degree is legal
>>
>>57367164
Does the NRA even exist in europe?
>>
>your rights end where another person's criminal activity begins
>>
>>57368839
If they actually had fully automatic weapons they either came from a National Guard armory or were military equipment given to the Mexican government that was smuggled back in. Either way the federal government is responsible.
>>
>>57368839

Haven't done a violent crime = should be able to own weapons

The problem is, Muslims tend to jump the Jihad after living a violent crime free life. But, so does everyone; luckily it's not common.
>>
>>57367164
American here.

Fully agree that we need a complete repeal of the second amendment.

Not just for public safety, but as a kekold I get quite a rise out of seeing tea party patriots squeal.

By the way, if you in ANY way complain about IRS, YOU are a terrorist.

Anyone who DISAGREES with me is a terrorirst.

Don't like? Too fucking bad! I will use my FIRST AMENDMENT right to repeal your SECOND amendment right.

More over, what happened in San Bernandio is a sign we should SHUT DOWN /pol/!!!!

This is an offensive channel filled with antisemitic bigotry and hatred. It is a toxic realm on the internet.

If you support these 4chan idiots, you are a bad person.
>>
>>57369185
Just ban people that look like Michael Douglas from owning guns.
>>
>>57367379
he isnt cutting heads off in the walmart parking lot ,he owns a gun.

keep sucking down that prepared fear
>>
>>57367897
>1000 guns in the city of New Orleans

Try the other 299 million 999 thousand guns

Banning guns isn't logistically feasible in the US
>>
>>57368519
>There's been a higher chance of dying in Norway or France to a mass shooting in the last 5 years than there is in the US

Mass shootings are literally only relevant because it gives news stations something to boost their rating.
>>
>>57367164
>>57367379
>>57367552
Kill yourself you fucking retard. Are you aware the safer a european county is the more likely it is to have loose gun laws?
You propably have no idea about this whole topic, but of course you feel like you have a grounded opinon.
The more guns a region has the less violence there is in the us.
>>
Full retard /pol/
1. gun nuts
2. abortion threads
3. Christianity more reasonable than non-belief threads

retard tier
1. lolbertarian threads
2. non-/pol/ user created threads.
>>
>>57369537
I would say it's rare to see a Canadian shitposting as hard as an Australian on /pol/ but unfortunately that's not true
>>
>>57367164
>m4a1 mirrorer
Why?
>>
>>57368839
are the weapons given to moderate rebels scary ?
or just the ones owned by regular people
who arent in a fake news story on tv that you believe
>>
>>57368839
>If they acquired the weapons illegally
>shooting spree guns
>purchased illegally
>....
>whew boy

Pffff Look at how utterly clueless 'conservative' americans are. They're so full of shit it's impossible for them to admit the truth when it's right in front of their face. They're so far in denial and self delusion they're incapable of ever seeing things clearly, they're in a constant struggle to distort reality to better suit their point of view

They do this so they won't have to deal with guilt or consequence, they've been doing it subconsciously and deliberately for what may be forever.

Those guns were on a waiting list before they were used against innocent people, everything used from the magazines to the ammo was purchased Legally
>>
>>57369246
You and what army will confiscate the guns?

Please understand you plan to classify 100 MILLION US citizens as terrorists overnight.

That's a lot of terrorists to bomb and shoot my friend.
>>
OP is such subhuman, gross, filthy, fat piece of fecal garbage. He is such a cock sucking statist whore that he's to bad to even be a Muslim SJW. Spineless poo in the loo autist who will give away his rights at any second in order to sloppily suck off John Oliver's tiny teat
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.