[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does ISIS hope to gain by pissing everybody off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
What does ISIS hope to gain by pissing everybody off?
>>
They want world-wide caliphate.

The world-wide butthurt is incidental.
>>
File: 1350729252179.jpg (37 KB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
1350729252179.jpg
37 KB, 470x400
>mfw the endgame will be that more and more countries completely ban Islam and refuse to accept it as religion, poland probably the first
>>
It makes us mad enough to bomb Assad, for some reason.
>>
2 things
>worldwide caliphate
>all the armies in the world to descend upon syria in battle, which they believe will summon muhammad and help achieve number 1
>>
>>57366641
You need to think what comes after DAESH pisses everybody off.
IMHO this increases accidents possibility in Syria to 100%; by accidents I mean some superpower breaking another supper power toys.
>>
>>57366755
How do they plan to get that many people to convert to Islam? Theres many more Christians than there are Muslims.
>>
>>57366920
*summon Jesus christ
>>
>>57366964

It takes a lot for the average Christian to justify murder. I would suspect they'll react too late.

Btw, I don't want to give the impression that ISIS's plan isn't retarded. It is retarded and will never happen.
>>
>>57366998
Designated, pls
>>
>>57366964
China is becoming Christian rapidly while hating Islam to death. That gives me hope.
>>
They want everyone to start fighting them to fulfil their version of Revelations, basically. They need "80 armies" to assault them at Dabiq, and supposedly Muhammad will come down and kill non-believers and make Heaven on Earth and shit.
>>
>>57366641
Nothing. They literally blow themselves up and continue to do so through sheer will based on the fact that God is smiling upon their deeds and that Virgins await them for every drop of blood spilled in the name of Allah. They fucking explode themselves because of Allah. A fucking sky ghost. That's it. The entire world has been plunged into the shitter for the past decade because some idiots decided to say fuck everything and go balls out suicide commando and start the Jihad world tour. They have nothing to lose and are willingly glad to lay down their lives for their fucking death cult. There is no end game. Jihad is eternal. Which is why I hope we all get pissed off so we can collectively wipe this ideology of death, this parasite of evil from the earth. May they achieve the greatest sacrifice in their glorious Jihad. May they be granted the extinction of their people.

Death to all muslims.
>>
>>57366641
They want western countries to start fighting back so all the muslim diaspora in western countries would feel oppressed and side with ISIS instead of enjoying western degeneracy like everyone else
>>
>>57366641
libtards ( i.e. 3/4 of the population ) still loves muslims.

Which means that statistically, non-muslims are against each other MORE than they are against muslims.

And since we live in bizarro world, every muslim attack makes the division wider, instead of bringing us together, with rational people getting more and more angered by this shit, and libtards going more and more into damage-control mode to counter that.
>>
>>57366641
>What does ISIS hope to gain by pissing everybody off?

They're religious zealots.

They believe they'll face the rest of the world in a small shitstain town and that Allah will lead them to victory.

For some reason leftists can't believe this, because they're atheists. So they look for other reasons.

Funnily enough when it comes to dominionist christians who believe pretty much the same thing and use their money to try and set the stage for the end of the world as written in the bible, leftists will claim it's religion that motivates them.

Ask yourself why the left is so intent on hurting whites and christians and promoting shitskins and islam.
>>
File: DudesanAbortionGuide.png (198 KB, 740x1024) Image search: [Google]
DudesanAbortionGuide.png
198 KB, 740x1024
>>57366641
You can't expect logic from the religious. They don't act logically. They have some kind of a holy war end of the world scenario, where everyone is against them and they die fighting or something like that. Read about it a while ago, any way that's what they want to do.
>>
>>57366641
A call to arms by claiming they are the true representatives of islam and they are being oppressed by western devils and such, I guess.
At least as far as short term recruitment goes, not sure if they have a long term goal or anything.
>>
File: Christs-Return.jpg (35 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
Christs-Return.jpg
35 KB, 640x432
>>57367078
>>57366920
And this is where Christ splits the sky and does Battle with the beast yes?

>You will witness the Ultimate Battle for the souls of Humanity in your lifetime.
>>
>>57367078
I think what's more likely to happen is the banning of Islam and all the retards thay practice it getting deported or lynched.
>>
>>57367243
I like how the chart is flawed from the start, since abortion isn't about the right to do whatever you wish with your body but with the body of someone else... I would be curious to see the conclusions of such a chart.
>>
File: marx_bringing_the_bantz.png (16 KB, 272x238) Image search: [Google]
marx_bringing_the_bantz.png
16 KB, 272x238
>>57367496
>>57367496
It's not flawed at all. A fertilized egg isn't a human being. A fetus isn't a human being. Abortion is in no way same as giving birth to an alive baby and that shooting it with a gun. The thing that is aborted is not a baby yet, it's not a human. It's not alive. It depends FULLY on the mother's body therefore it is in the domain of the mother to choose what she does to her own body.
>>
If they piss us off we'll attack them.

Attacking them will cause collateral damage.

Anyone not killed in the collateral damage will get mad at us for bombing them, then join ISIS.

Attacking ISIS foments hatred of the west.

It's an organism that feeds itself. If memes (the real kind, not the internet kind) are truly analogous of genes, then what has gone on since the mid 90's (maybe earlier?) has been a memetic organism that lives inside the minds of people. It can only live in their minds if the environment will let it. It can make those people make the environment more habitable. If you ever wonder why terriers want to make powerful entities so mad that they will get bombed, imagine it's like a nest of one thing or another and the only way it can progress it to make something else hit it. Why wouldn't it keep making that thing hit it? Getting hit is literally what it needs to live.
>>
>>57366641
ISIS terrorizes westerners.

West lashes back against "moderate" muslims.

"Moderate" muslims become extremists.

Total war.
>>
they want everyone to get angry at muslims and then recrut new "moderate muslims" from the pool of now angry muslims

western muslims making it hard to not hate them though

> islamist terror attack
> not all muslims are bad!
> it seems like your religion has a severe violence problem achmed ... maybe you should a reform a "western islam" just like the christians did
> dude are you islamophobic! 99.99% of all muslims are peacefull
>>
>>57367571
This is not bants, he pretty much foresees, that especially the ugly females are the driving force to so called "social progress". He meant femnazis and SJWs.
>>
>>57366641
Same thing as black lives matter

Niggers think acting with senseless violence proves they're the victim of something

They just have low IQ and high testostone. Mudslides too, just not as much, they're closer to white IQ and test but still far
>>
crashing that russian plane
>>
>>57367571
That's like, your opinion, man.
But that doesn't change my argument, which is that the guy who did this chart is clinically retarded if he thinks he has closed the debate about abortion. Because the debate about abortion isn't about knowing if people can do whatever they want with their bodies, even pro-life agree on that. The debate is about whether or not a fertilized egg is a human being, and it's far more complex than what you seem to think.
>>
So their belief works like this: They believe in starting a world-wide caliphate (with I guess ISIS leader as the Caliph). They also believe that they will be the fulfillers of this prophecy - Some all-out war occurs, leading to a final show-down between the last 1000 members of the caliphate (all the rest are dead) versus the heretics.

And then, this is my favourite bit, fucking mecha-jesus comes down from heaven, obliterates the non-believers and then I guess everything's fucking hunky-dory.

Of course it could just be the guys at the top abusing this rhetoric in order to run their 'death to the west' shit, I don't know. It's all fucked up anyway.
>>
>>57366641
The end of the world. They want Jesus and the Mahdi to come to Earth and create Islamic paradise.
>>
>>57366920
this guy is right
>>
>>57367985
>The debate is about whether or not a fertilized egg is a human being,

it's not complex at all. The fertilized egg is NOT a human being. The only reason why someone would think that is religious idiocy. Fertilized eggs can not live separately from the mother. A fetus can not live separately from the mother. A baby once born can live desperately from the mother even if the mother dies in child birth, sure it will need a care taker but it can exist independently from the mother. Before that the fetus is nothing more than a parasite fully depending on the body of the mother to keep it alive therefore the decision on what happens to it should be up to the mother because it is her body that is keeping the parasite in life.
Besides there is no brain function of any type before in the allowed time interval for abortion. There is no such thing as perception of reality at that time at ANY level. The thing inside of the womb is nothing but a piece of meat at that time.
>>
>>57366920
Muslims believe Muhammed is dead and won't come back. Muslims believe that Jesus will come back and rule the kingdom of God (the Caliphate) after the whole West fights against the Muslims in Dabiq, Syria. Which is why isis believe that might happen if they get the world to fight them in Dabiq, Syria.
>>
>>57367985
>The debate is about whether or not a fertilized egg is a human being, and it's far more complex than what you seem to think.

Jeez, France, do you even primary school?!
>>
>>57366641
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne.
>>
>>57368278
>parasite

There's that word again.
>>
>>57366641
Every single person in the developed world needs to understand something:
Muslims believe that Muhammad is the perfect man, and all men should emulate him. No one does a better job of emulating Muhammad than ISIS fighters.

There are no muslims more devout than those fighting for ISIS right now, they are carrying on Muhammad's conquest in the name of their god Allah. They are maintaining the 1000+ year tradition of violent conquest, beheading, slave trading, and exporting terror to peaceful nations.
>>
>>57366641

pretty sure USA and UK killed orders of magnitude more innocents than ISIS

What do USA and UK hope to gain by pissing everybody off ?
>>
File: mmexport1437819687241.jpg (187 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1437819687241.jpg
187 KB, 960x1280
>>57366641
ISIS is controlled by Israel, it makes no sense what they're doing. The killing videos, the fact that they are going after every country from America to Japan.

I think they want to unify the world against ISIS so they can come closer to their one world government.
>>
Remember, these are religious fundamentalists. While they have their realpolitik aims, they still believe the Koran is 100% infallible.

They WANT the West to attack them, as that would fulfill their version of Armageddon prophecy. They're kind of like our Christian fundies in America, they are PRAYING for the end of the world to come.
>>
>>57368278
>>57368505
I'm not saying I disagree. I'm just saying there are good arguments and counter-arguments on both sides, so in the end, it's more about beliefs than logic.
>>
>>57369106
They want to unify muslims against the west my intfoilhated fried
>>
>>57369281
>>57368230
>>57367818

Look at these bastardized slavic rapebabies now worshipping their american master's ideology
>>
>>57369527
We´re right. That´s the motivation of these terrorists. What´s your point?
>>
>>57369653

my point is that you're heavily influenced by American/Anglo ideology

chances are, if you didn't lose WWII, you would have a very different point of view

that's all i'm sayin m8, most muslims don't think Nazis were the bad guys and anglos the good guys, because unlike you we haven't been defeated and heavily brainwashed/raped
>>
File: 4124114.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4124114.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
>>57366920
Soon after muhammad returns he gets BRRRTTTTed.
>>
>>57366826
god, I fucking hope
>>
>>57366826
Angola was first
>>
>>57366641

1. Reputation

2. Seriously deluded into believing their hype and that they are bringing about a global caliphate

3. Some of them are sticking with the Mujahadeen doctrine of luring your enemies into a costly war of attrition where it is there job to simply hold a defensive position while the enemy gets buttmad and wastes it's time and money.

Seems like it will be hard to pull given their locale and organization. It's one thing if the enemy cares about holding and securing the territory and populace, but I get the feeling Putin might eventually just glass it all and make a Roman Peace.
>>
>>57366641

The same thing Donald Trump gains by pissing off liberals. Media exposure is power.
>>
>>57369767
I didn´t even mention my idelogy. I just said what the terrorists think.
Reminds me of this achmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSS-dR5dmk

And if you want to know my idelogy. I´m not a nazi.
I don´t think the holocaust was a cool thing, unlike muslims.
And just so you know, germans never liked islam. That was only hitler because he like how their religion was powerful enough to make them blow themselves up.
>>
>>57369923
Why did they call the Angola, gay? Was the pilot homosexual?
>>
>>57367077
tbqhwy only chinese bumpkins are falling for the christian meme. citydwellers like those in shanghai still firmly do their buddhist/taoist asian candle bowing and believe in charms and shit.
>>
File: 1448227981346.jpg (18 KB, 303x450) Image search: [Google]
1448227981346.jpg
18 KB, 303x450
>>57368431
Where is the proof of this claim? Is this located somewhere in the quran? I would love to read about it.
>>
also, ISIS is doing as this guy >>57369973 says, basically taunting the rest of society into a shitshow war and turning the world against muslims, and this will weed out the fakers and the real radical (or what they think are true believers) muslims will remain, and that there will be a standoff, and the victors according to their teachings will be the muslims.
>>
>>57366641
I'll be called Achmed, Muslim or whatever because I'm not being 100% anti-religion here.

I think ISIS' end game is for Western societies to rebel, deny and fight against Islam and Muslims as an entirety. Then this will create a huge back-lash from Muslims and encourage the mass of Muslims to fight against the Western countries. Some may join ISIS, some may fight otherwise.

The result is the same; Islam conquering the world. This is depicted and taught in the Quran and totalitarian domination is their end and goal.
>>
>>57366641
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
religions turning on one another and slaughtering each other. where is this predicted? Oh that's right, the bible.
>>
>>57366641
They're millenarians. They ironically believe there will be a countdown to apocalypse once the "armies of rome" meet them at Dabiq.

Also, they need to polarize the muslims in a us-vs-them mentality. The more aggressive they are, the more members it gets to recruit.

It's basically eschatological bait
>>
>>57366641
ISIS is a CIA OP
>>
>>57366641

A cause for the Western world to declare war.
>>
>>57366641
Degenerates are brain amputee.
>>
Two reasons.

They want to make it impossible for muslims to live in non muslim countries so they have no choice but to flee to ISIS.

Secondly they want to trigger the apocalypse by having the entire world fight them. This is more a long term goal, I seen reports about ISIS leaders making plans for the next 100 years, they aren't playing for the short term.
>>
>>57366826

What if that's their intention all along? What if they're really the good guys and just want the religion banned and wiped from earth?
>>
>>57366641
They don't care. They won in western Europe and Russia anyway. Imigration and birth rate do the job.
>>
>>57370597
I will give these sand niggers one thing, they are fucking convicted unlike the limp wristed "tolerant" bull shit of the left in the west.
>>
>>57366641
Fulfill their employers goal, scare the public into giving up more of the rights.
>>
>>57366641
They want muslims to be hated worldwide
They want them to be persecuted
Then, they'll have a fuckload of willing volunteers, everywhere in the world.
>>
File: IMG_20151121_181700.jpg (70 KB, 430x749) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_181700.jpg
70 KB, 430x749
>>57366641
They're jihadists. The end goal is the glorious final battle.
>>
>>57368007
>mecha-jesus
How could you not want mecha-jesus. Just think of the Gozilla spinoffs
>>
>>57370012

You're a confirmed bastardized slavic rapebaby
>>
>>57366641

You're assuming they're acting as cautious rationalists. That's wrong. They're religious true believers.

Their barbarism and psycho tactics have worked very well for the last 13 years. So why stop now?
>>
>>57366641
Nothing. They are litterally idiots.
>>
>>57366755
>They want world-wide caliphate.

That's not their immediate plan. Their current plan is to make a new caliphate for all of Middle-East North-Africa. That's their goal. Of course if they ever get that they'd just keep on going until someone stopped them.
>>
They want the entire world to remove kebab.

I think a lot of people would agree with this notion.
>>
>>57366641
For them it's Jihad you ignorant fool, it's not even about pissing anybody off. It's about killing heathens and going to heaven for it.
>>
>>57371012
Nothing smells better than a clean, brown girl's ass.
>>
>>57366641
This article answers that exact question:
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
>>
>>57367985
Wow really ? So wait , we can t abort , but when we go to war and shoot OTHER HUMAN BEINGS IS FUCKING OKAY RIGHT? The double standard is strong
>>
>>57370670
They are useful idiots, unsuccessful young jobless males who go on Jihad because life sucks, noone wants or needs them and since all muslim countries are shit and the Koran tells them paradise awaits them, they unironically believe the afterlife would be better.

Islam creates a surplus of unsatisfied males, combined with brainwashing on their religion since birth and a low IQ, here we go.
>>
>>57371577
>mfw isis is the real beta uprising
>>
they use IS to get oil from kebap countrys and sell weapons ofcourse there will always be a war somewhere to keep the business going.. Its how it works only for money and your goverment wants you to think you actually make a diffrence Kek well... At least im not a nigger.
>>
File: 1443123853267.png (11 KB, 314x309) Image search: [Google]
1443123853267.png
11 KB, 314x309
the next crusade
>>
to get you noticed the DOUBLE STANDARD.
the white privilege , you used against africa , your doing the same in middle east.
IT WILL BACKFIRE , WHEN SOMEONE CREATES A NUC.
>>
>>57366641

ISIS wants non-radical Muslims to be persecuted in western countries to the point where they become radicalized.

They aim to incite mass unrest to continue the cycle of violence. They only way I see this ending is Islamic extremists set off a nuke in some major US city and America goes total war on Islam glassing the middle east into oblivion.
>>
>>57371012
FUIS
CKLAM

???
>>
>>57372129
How has this not happened yet? With the fall of the Soviet Union it stands to reason a few small nukes got smuggled to sand niggers.
>>
>>57371577
Thats mostly the case. Most of IS members are young children and probably never worked a hard day to pay for rents,their children and their wives.

I noticed that all the 80's and 90's muslims are studying 24/7 and dont work at all. They are like a mix of /r9k/ with their hatred pointed towards the west. And armed Jihad is their easiest way out of this terrible lifestyle.

The true muslim man fights his own Jihad to provide and protect his family.
>>
>>57372129
makes perfect sense, except they get annihilated at the end. what, are you fucking retarded? they don't give a shit about the fucking west. why should they? Westerners seem to think the world revolves around their asshole, and every jihadi that gets his fucking head cut off has something to do with them.
ISIS was a sunni reactionary movement to the shi'a crackdown following the decimation of the ruling class in Iraq. They are trying to establish a caliphate, in the same fashion every caliphate before it was established; fucking pillage and burn.
I bet you think 'they aren't muslims' either. They are following the book closer than any of their modern contemporaries; islam throughout the centuries has looked a fuck of a lot more like ISIS than it did like hijab wearing keks in london.
and inb4 'but christianity was the same back then!' yeah, and guess what. they got over it. they grew the fuck up as a religion, Islam has not.
>>
>>57372256

Jesus Finland you must really be trashed.

One cheek at a time.

RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN
>>
Theres no such thing as bad publicity
>>
>>57372598
so, with them popping off all around the world, ISIS claimed any attacks in Israel yet?
>>
>>57368559

Khornate scums!

Worship Tzeentch instead!
>>
>>57373024
no, because we dont have ISIS sleeper cells in Jerusalem, we dont have a border with ISIS and we arent afraid of being non-pc

ISIS did make multiple threats at israel though
>>
>>57366641
The braisd endwar xDDD

rusia is alrady there, france england now they want murica.

Retards think they will win and the islamic masses will rise.

Bomb them to hell or gas the place. No second palestina.
>>
>>57367597
> an organism that needs to be regularly stabbed in order to continue living
That sounds more like an anomaly than something that will manage to survive next 10,000 or 100,000 years.
>>
File: put on the glasses.png (469 KB, 678x700) Image search: [Google]
put on the glasses.png
469 KB, 678x700
>>57366826
I hate ISIS as much as the next guy, and I'm an atheist, but seriously if this were to occur it would be very, very bad. If they can ban being Muslim, then they can ban being anything, really.

The potential of such a development creating a bigger problem than ISIS is staggering. Freedom of religion is a fundamental civil right. There is no religion that is incompatible with it. Our problem isn't the Muslim religion. Our problem is Muslims being unaccustomed to the concept of religious freedom.

Explaining the virtues of the freedom of religion to someone who lives in a country were no such freedom exists is like trying to describe light to a blind man. The problem isn't the Muslim religion, the problem is the entire culture of the middle east and the absence of an educational system espousing the virtues of religious tolerance.
>>
File: ISIS strategy.png (64 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
ISIS strategy.png
64 KB, 598x369
>>57366641
>>
>>57373064
nah... tzeench is jews

then america is that fat fuck that likes you and want to help you (democracy)but makes just everything worse for you

slaanesh i dont know... probably degenerated europe, with Conchita Wurst etc.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.