[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is northern British Columbia the promised land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gedc0510[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
gedc0510[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yank here who spent some time last winter and this summer in Atlin, Stewart, and other related areas. I know rural BC'ers get mocked on the Vancouver media, but there was a lot of "community spirit." Winters are cold, but that keeps out a lot of the scumbags.
>>
>>57366493
Kitimat here, shits good
>>
File: 750px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png (26 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
750px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png
26 KB, 750x450
Hell yes, the PNW is awesome in general.
>>
I lived during 1 year in B.C, on Vancouver Island. Really nice.
>>
Canada is full blown communist now, but if you like being poor then come on up.

There is fuck loads of asians and shitskins though, don't let the other canadians lie to you.
>>
>>57367478
You picked pretty much the best place in the province.

The interior is nice too. Basically anything between Hope and Edmonton.
>>
>>57367547
asians meh

define shitskins

also, how far north do shitskins settle?
>>
>>57366814
That whole region around Prince Rupert and Terrace seems incredible. Do you think they'll build an Alberta oil pipeline through there anytime soon?
>>
>>57367789
They "diversify" every city, so unless you move to a village you will be feeling like it's india or china. Not canada.

I am from the interior of b.c. It's all crackheads, retards and shitskins. Run away fast.
>>
>>57366493

Yeah right, like I'm gonna move closer to a Bigfoot hotspot.
>>
File: 1421676876666.webm (3 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421676876666.webm
3 MB, 1440x1080
>>57366493
>ywn live in Twin Peaks
>>
>>57368971
Just what I was thinking looking at the OP image. I just want to live in a small comfy town
>>
Canada is really nice.

As long as you stay out of any kind of urban area.

Like most things, it's very much like the States in that way.
>>
Fuck off we're full
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.