[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akon is on a mission to light millions of African homes. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: 3497.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1154) Image search: [Google]
3497.jpg
564 KB, 1920x1154
Akon is on a mission to light millions of African homes. Any questions for him?

Well thoughts /pol?
>>
File: jii.png (431 KB, 835x458) Image search: [Google]
jii.png
431 KB, 835x458
>>57365951
what does he use to light the fire? normal matches or jii?
>>
why is he black?
>>
on fire?
>>
Did we start the fire?
>>
>>57365951
God speed. Burn those fuckers down
>>
>>57365951
Where can I get my own anti-nigger protection sphere?
>>
>>57365951
>google reverse search this pic

>see satirical news headline "Akon accused of going to extreme lengths to avoid ebola."

had a solid kek
>>
>>57365951

I say, congrats to the first african philanthropist.

their race is finally making some progress, I hope
>>
>>57365951
Where does one acquire that much napalm?
>>
>>57365951
Does he know that Africans are just going to pull the light poles down, strip the wiring and sell every piece he can back to western nations?
>>
>>57365951
Bringing light to the dark
>>
>>57365951
He's in the ball because he's afraid of Ebola-chan.
>>
Who's Akon?
>>
>>57366076
kek
>>
>>57368013
Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam, or just Akon, is an American rap artist.
>>
>>57367964
Bringing poo to the loo.
>>
Are there even a million homes in Africa? Does living in a cow shit and straw hut count?
>>
>>57365951
Very nice man. Most of pol is infected with degerate red pill loving gunnut anti-women crazies these days, don't expect coherant replies or much praise.
>>
>>57365951
Wow, an american nigger that actually cares about his ancestors. Bravo.
>>
>>57368013
>>57368071
He's Senegalese. They adore him in West Africa.
>>
File: snoop-akon-bruce-jpg.jpg (234 KB, 600x812) Image search: [Google]
snoop-akon-bruce-jpg.jpg
234 KB, 600x812
>>57365951

Based Snoop
>>
>>57365951
Pretty based tbqh. I also remembered that he called on blacks in america to return to africa. If there were more people like him Africa would be as prosperous as europe
>>
File: hysjejical.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
hysjejical.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>57368071
>Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam
>it's actually true
>>
>>57368126
Don't be misled, they are talking about huts here.

They take plastic bottles, off of the street mind you, and they mount these in the roof. Cut a hole in the roof of the hut, cut the plastic bottle in half, secure the bottle in the roof hole, then fill the bottle with water and a couple drops of bleach.

Its a little sky light that looks pretty as it diffuses light, and bleach stops shit from growing.
The water has to be replaced as it evaporates though, but its the best a nigger can think up. Making a skylight out of garbage is pretty much African Tesla tier.
>>
>>57365951
Full body condom. Smart.

Wouldn't let myself be touched by a nigger either.
>>
>>57365951
Look at him, all safe in his anti-AIDS&EBOLA bubble, so happy.
>>
>>57365951
Light as in set on fire?
>>
>>57368071
>Bingo Bango Bongo
>Loo Loo Loo
perfect.
>>
>>57368197
Snoop is the man. That dude donated to keep my old football league operating, they got new helmets and shit. My old coaches were probably closer to their players then their dads. Dude understands that discipline is important.
>>
>>57365951
>even akon doesnt want to be touched by africans
>>
>>57368136
Shouldn't you be making jenkem right now instead of shitting up /pol/, Jamal?
>>
>>57365951
we need a racial selective bio weapon
>>
>>57368197
>Light millions of homes
>Solar power

Better hope they have a combined battery system.
>>
>>57365951
who the fuck is akon?
>>
>>57368511
Or appliances.
>>
>>57365951

I just looked him up on Wikipedia because I didn't realize that he grew up in West Africa. Anyway, this is his full name:

>Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akon#Early_life

Also, good for him. I didn't realize that he had made enough money to get this sort of charity going but this is a good initiative.
>>
>>57365951
lmao @ anti-aids sphere
>>
>>57368553
A popular mid 2000's R&B artist with quite a few chart toppers.

He discovered and unleashed Lady Gaga onto the world.
>>
>>57368507
We have one. It's called niggers.

Our problem is that we haven't yet figured out appropriate hygiene and safety precautions. We are still letting infection vectors through our borders.
>>
>>57365951
About time they try to build up their ancestral home. If more of them did so, Africa might become a regular poor continent
>>
>>57368013

He had a #1 song in 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWA5hJl4Dv0

And a few other Top 40 hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIaH35-MLsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKDdT_nyP54
>>
>>57366128
I'm tentatively backing this, to be honest, family. I want to believe. My brain says this will fail, but my heart keeps wishing.
>>
>>57368724
And you think solar power is going to do the trick? My money is on niggers tearing down the collector panels the moment the construction crew leaves because they want dem shiney things for their mud huts.
>>
>>57366643
Yes, but since no one will talk about it.. he still getting tons of good PR with it..... so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>57368820
His best song by far was Ghetto.

Very nice, slow and harmonious.
>>
>>57368197
> Supply Africans with solar power
Dude, just go fucking outside - there's the fucking sun.
>>
>>57368870
I read about a solar project in remote East-Timor villages where after being installed a number of villages decided to use the panels as indoor tables, and a few thought they could improve the panel efficiency by painting them.

Also does no one here see the problem with lighting homes using solar power?
>>
>>57369016

I had never heard it before. Is bredy gud, though.
>>
>>57369237
>Also does no one here see the problem with lighting homes using solar power?

That it only lasts 20 years before needing replaced and the utility company can't make a profit from it?
>>
Ayykon in Africaa.
Tryin to power the wuurld.
>>
so niggers came and destroyed the cities, lights and power plants that whites built, killed expulsed and enslaved the whites with wests's approval and now want someone to donate it back to them
>>
>>57369111
>Dude, just go fucking outside
>there's the fucking sun.
Does the German sun shine all day??
>>
>>57370351
>we was innovators
>we built houses and shheeeeiit
jesus next you'll be saying you dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>57369474
>American

Right.
No - think about when you want to light your mud hut. During the day or when it's dark outside. The problem with solar energy is that while the panels themselves are dirt cheap you need energy storage of one sort or another. Since I doubt that niggers can get alternatives like solar powered water storage power plants to work they need batteries. Those are expensive and inefficient as fuck.
>>
>>57365951
How is he paying for this?
>>
post video of him throwing that kid off the stage and dancing with that girl on stage
>>
>>57370544
with mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>57368071
Holy fuck that's his real name
>>
>>57365951

> Owns diamond mines.
> Cares about Africa.

Seems like something his pr manager came up with.
>>
>>57369474
They're not very efficient?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.