[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This clip will redpill most people on Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 849x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 849x575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZfFcBBBPiU

Deus vult
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
here's the full thing
>>
>>57364892
Mashallah!
>>
>>57364892
showed it to my leftist friend. he told me that muslims that go to such events dont represent "normal" western muslims.
>>
>>57365534
it isn't "normal" for a muslim to live in a non-islamic country
>>
>>57365534

>western
>>
>>57365534
tell that to these muslims, your friend is missing the entire fucking point son
>>
>>57364939
This video is one of the most important pieces of evidence. It's muslim immigrants, many probably second generation and they all see themselves as moderate muslims.
>>
>>57365534
Why do you like to associate with idiots?
>>
>>57368896
I was writing this too
>>
>>57365589
yeah but their home countries are getting bomb to ashes, what are they going to do?
>>
File: islam obey 734px-Nayzak-Xray.jpg (81 KB, 734x599) Image search: [Google]
islam obey 734px-Nayzak-Xray.jpg
81 KB, 734x599
>>57364892
>>57364939
>>57364992
kebab most be removed

fuck those subhumans
>>
>>57368982
rejecting authority, embracing childless lifestyle, conforming to the pseudo rebel ideals of modern times, submitting to the idea that marrying is a joke, these things destroyed the western world
>>
Despite this being well known, the mudskin lovers would find some excuse to defend this aswell. fucking islamist shitters.
>>
>>57364939
these guys are red-pilled
>>
What does takbir mean? Or whatever the fellow with the beard says three times to egg on the allah akbarring?
>>
>>57369050
Here's you (You).

fuck off you shit-eating arab. the western world is evolving culturally and ethically, people have the freedom to do what they want to do, live how they want to live, access to the truth about the world they live in. You think the arab world would have invented the internet and then allowed it to be uncensored?

>rejecting authority
following blindly a group of elites who don't have your interests in mind, what a tragedy. much better to follow the authority of a pedophile businessman from the middle ages?

>embracing childless lifestyle
overpopulation is a real thing, controlling your resources so you don't starve and kill off your culture or are forced into resource-wars. much better to follow the teachings of islam and run away to a country that isn't being torn apart by those of the faithful!

>conforming to the pseudo rebel ideals of modern times
are you just typing in words and hitting autofill?

>marrying is a joke
yes much better to keep religious traditions going, inshallah my brother, woman belongs to man, like cattle or baguette.

>these things destroyed the western world
he says, typing on a computer designed and built by the western world, over the internet designed and built by the western world, posting to a forum designed and built by the western world, safe inside his house with no bombs falling around him, the streets cleaned and protected by the infrastructure of the western world.

fuck off, retard.
>>
>>57369748
>fuck off you shit-eating arab. the western world is evolving culturally and ethically
OK jammal
>>
>>57369746
The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also written Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "Allah is great", "Allah is [the] greatest", "God is great" or "God is [the] greatest".[1][2] It is a common Islamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[3] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, or to express resolute determination.

next time just google that shit
>>
>>57369748
>like cattle or baguette
topkek

This video is a must-share....
>>
>>57364892
>random lecture
>sudden blob of text appears
>"2007 PEW Research"
>text font too small to read
>"raise your hands" dialog
>cut back and forth to unrelated drone footage
>sporadic clips of unrelated crowd control violence
>super imposed rotating info-graphic with opacity set to transparent
>info-graphic illegible due to cheesy video effects
>zero narration or explanation
>back to lecture
>ISIS snuff clips
>"slut, slut, slut"
>wondering wtf I'm watching
>le edgy dramatic music
>Ali G taking questions from the audience
OP you suck at the video editing
>>
>>57369748
>sees flag
Typical shitposter.
>>
>>57368942

Come to Paris.
>>
>>57364939
This clip is better than the original post for redpilling people. The first seems like it's intended to be propaganda by anti-muslims. This one is BY muslims.
>>
>>57364892
spread this
>>
File: best hitchens.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
best hitchens.gif
2 MB, 383x204
These videos are great, i've shared the original a ton. The best weapon we have in this debate is to present a moderate and informed opinion on the matter, because in the end if we ever want to convince them they need to think that enough people agree with us because that will give us legitimacy.

The best argument in the world wont work unless there are enough people shouting it out.

Keep telling people the ugly truth without sprinkling too much of your ideology on it.
>>
File: XWwMCHYdjtg.jpg (217 KB, 1224x591) Image search: [Google]
XWwMCHYdjtg.jpg
217 KB, 1224x591
>>57364892
discussion
>>
>>57370367
It's an out of context excerpt from a 12 minute long video about immigration and islam
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.